Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

1 minute ago, dashboy01 said:

I just merged my accounts. I couldn't be happier. Literally just waiting until my workday is over so I can finally play warframe with my stuff on pc. Took longer than I would have liked, but my God this is my favorite game again. My heart is filled with love for DE.

I'm glad dude! Happy for you!!

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Kurzay ttv said:

apparently they all come over even if there dupes all weapon and frame slots will come too

Yeah, that's kind of what I understand from the FAQ but it isn't clear to me what happens with all of those resources spent on the frame, even less so I understand what happens with the Helminth, that's why I'm curious and would like to know with a little bit more detail and right now I believe only the founders and devs hold the answers I'm looking for but I don't know what schedule the devs choose to answer given they must be working on the system right now, so I hope a founder can answer here.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dashboy01 said:

I just merged my accounts. I couldn't be happier. Literally just waiting until my workday is over so I can finally play warframe with my stuff on pc. Took longer than I would have liked, but my God this is my favorite game again. My heart is filled with love for DE.

That's awesome! 👍

Edited by (PSN)killer115550
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dashboy01 said:

What about frames you had a  Reactor, Exilus Adapter, multiple Forma, Shards and/or Helminth abilities from your secondary account? Did they transfer with all of those installed?

2 minutes ago, Kiksik2 said:

What about frames you had a  Reactor, Exilus Adapter, multiple Forma, Shards and/or Helminth abilities from your secondary account? Did they transfer with all of those installed?

id assume that they would also come over as with it being a merge everything would meet up and be all as one 

10 minutes ago, dashboy01 said:

are you a founder? if so happy days.. unlike the rest of us whos still need to wait. was hoping for today, but alas

I'm planning to merge my 2 console accounts and from what I understand I need to use a pc one to do that. What's unclear to me is which account's name will be kept the console account I choose as the primary or the pc one I use for the merge?

7 minutes ago, Kiksik2 said:

I will check and reply right as I find out. I get off work in 5 hours. So if someone doesn't let you know before me, I'll tell you.

1 minute ago, S1lvar1us85 said:

are you a founder? if so happy days.. unlike the rest of us whos still need to wait. was hoping for today, but alas

No I'm not a founder. Just checking the website every hour since the 13th and it worked this time. My account was made in 2014 for if it's time based rollout.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Kiksik2 said:

Is this a real question? Do you think they would remove forma and potato from all of your frames and then import you vanilla frame after you invested those resources? LOL OFC they import AS IS. All resources you had on the account your merging in will also be added to your main account, plat, credits, plastids, you name it.

This is going to be a HUGE boon for people with a heavily invested alt account (like me) who has an MR26 account with 1.2K of unused platinum and tons of forma and resources just sitting there on playstation that I haven't touched in years.

The only stuff you wont get is platform locked exclusive stuff and platinum on switch, otherwise you should get all of the items / gear / resources added together.

And you still technically have platform locked stuff, but you just have to sign on the associated platform to use it. (psn skins can only be equipped when signed in on PSN, etc) I'm not sure how they are going to handle if you have the skin equipped on your active character and then sign in on PC, but I suppose we'll find out lol

Edited by Syntactycal82
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Syntactycal82 said:

Is this a real question? Do you think they would remove forma and potato from all of your frames and then import you vanilla frame after you invested those resources? LOL OFC they import AS IS. All resources you had on the account your merging in will also be added to your main account, plat, credits, plastids, you name it.

This is going to be a HUGE boon for people with a heavily invested alt account (like me) who has an MR26 account with 1.2K of unused platinum and tons of forma and resources just sitting there on playstation that I haven't touched in years.

The only stuff you wont get is platform locked exclusive stuff and platinum on switch, otherwise you should get all of the items / gear / resources added together.

If you are not a founder and have not done the merge, then you don't speak fact, only assumptions which is as much as I can do, only I don't seek to insult others as you in that process, you're reply serves no purpose other than show how little respect you have for others.

Edited by Kiksik2

2 minutes ago, Syntactycal82 said:

THIS IS CORRECT Excal prime also stays on PC

1 minute ago, Kiksik2 said:

If you are not a founder and have not done the merge, then you don't speak fact, only assumptions which is as much as I can do, only I don't seek to insult others as you in that process, you're reply serves no purpose other than show how little respect you have for others.

I asked if that was a serous question and you got butt hurt? lol wow.

All my information comes from what DE has said about how this process will work, and also dealing with multiplatform accounts on other games, and also being a programmer and data architect in my real job so, speaking from a logical and experienced point of view, what DE has said, and what I have see others who completed the merge said, I am right, I will literally bet money on it.

il y a 55 minutes, (XBOX)Kurzay ttv a dit :

no one flaming me buddy you all sad its not even been our 24hrs 

Plenty of people flaming you and your nonsensical white knighting. The only thing people are asking about is some transparency in how the phases will look like and what the criterion per phase will be.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Kurzay ttv said:

THIS IS CORRECT Excal prime also stays on PC

Thank you :)

And yes, founder gear stays but you have to sign on PC to use it (as DE has said several times but people are apparently allergic to reading lmao)

Edited by Syntactycal82
  • Like 1

Just now, Syntactycal82 said:

I asked if that was a serous question and you got butt hurt? lol wow.

All my information comes from what DE has said about how this process will work, and also dealing with multiplatform accounts on other games, and also being a programmer and data architect in my real job so, speaking from a logical and experienced point of view, what DE has said, and what I have see others who completed the merge said, I am right, I will literally bet money on it.

Yes, I did get hurt, I thought respect to be required in these forums, you may know how to assume and call it science, you might be right, but you don't know how to be civil.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kiksik2 said:

Yes, I did get hurt, I thought respect to be required in these forums, you may know how to assume and call it science, you might be right, but you don't know how to be civil.

🤷‍♂️

Sorry you can't take being confronted with the reality of the fact that you asked a question you could have easily answered yourself by simply reading the cross save faq page the DE put out. I only asked you if it was a serious question. I didn't call you names or attack you, so maybe don't so sensitive? IDK.

• Like 1

Just got my cross platform save (PC primary, started Jan 2015). Merged my Switch account into it. Seems to have gone without a problem

Thanks, I'm so happy :)

EDIT: According to red text, it's because I bought some prime access some time ago

Edited by Huggalump
  • Like 3