Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

3 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

i too spend money on platform but i guess i will be last to get it? 

I have spent money on the platform as well. I'd say they are doing a pretty good job of making sure our accounts are not ruined during the merge. They did a soft launch on Friday found a problem. Yesterday was founders, and today they have already made it onto phase 2. I understand the impatience but it is unnecessary. I would rather my accounts actually merge correctly than have something go wrong and not have a fix until next year. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Dova80 said:

I have spent money on the platform as well. I'd say they are doing a pretty good job of making sure our accounts are not ruined during the merge. They did a soft launch on Friday found a problem. Yesterday was founders, and today they have already made it onto phase 2. I understand the impatience but it is unnecessary. I would rather my accounts actually merge correctly than have something go wrong and not have a fix until next year. 

who hasn't spent money? I have spent over a grand on two different platforms

• Like 1

Newer people or secondary accounts. My PC hasn't spent any money... but my Xbox is about 5k. I was buying both primes for around 5-6 rotations. Is what it is... I am not upset other than I would like to see a timeline. But they seem to be moving now. I would rather it be done correctly than a complete disaster. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cesar1299 said:

I'm having an issue with linking my switch account since it says I need to play warframe on the switch which I have already done but it doesn't let me connect my account

i havent played on my switch because i sold it years ago, i wonder if im gonna face the same issue. Does this means that you need to log into warframe on your switch before u can merge it to you pc account?

1 hour ago, juicypen said:

I have a serious question, i am about to merge a MR legendary 3 PS5 account with my PC MR 18 will i lose all my rivens on the MR18 account or will they overflow i have 180 on PS5 and 50+ on PC no free slots on either...

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE REPSONSES

I just merged a psn (mr26) account to my pc (LR3) account and I got everything, rivens, archanes, mods, warframes / weapons / slots, resources, platinum, tennogen / market purchases, the works!

4 minutes ago, (PSN)overlordjacob200 said:

Will converted Liches be merged when we merge accounts?

They should be, they are "items" in your inventory, right?

• Like 1

So I'm being punished for a decision 8 years ago that no one had any way to know would affect today. I have 2 items I wanted to merge from my xbox account the two 2017 tennocon items and I can't because 8 years ago I used the xbox account migration. Is my migrated account with under 9 frames, 35 weapons, 3 sentinels, 2 archwings, 1 archgun, 1 archmelee, 648,783 credits and 257 plat going to unbalalance the economy so badly it can't be merged? What is the actual reasoning here? 8 years ago there wasn't even tennogen, what the heck are you guys afraid of duplicating? Is it platnimum? Let me leave it behind then I don't give a damn about such a paltry sum I just want my unique cosmetics in my main account for christ's sake!

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, (XBOX)Dova80 said:

that dosent even matter anymore they should be ready a launches if they are doing prime ascess players aldredy... 

• Like 1

To those who’ve already merged Switch accounts to something else, I’m curious how the platinum already existing on Switch is treated? From what I read, the existing plat in Switch account can still be used for trading with other Switch players (using their old Switch plat too I guess). But then it seems like a merged account, on the Switch would have two platinum balances. One with their existing Switch platinum and another with platinum merged?

I have bought a Prime Access pack before on my Xbox account I want to merge my MR1 PC account into, and my PC account is older than 24th of November, as well as having no purchases on it. If I Purchase a Prime Access pack (Grendel prime) now, on my MR1 PC account that I want merged into my Xbox Account, will it give me access to Cross-Save? Or is my only option to wait for the broader wave release?

1 minute ago, (XBOX)AP3XHUM4N said:

I have bought a Prime Access pack before on my Xbox account I want to merge my MR1 PC account into, and my PC account is older than 24th of November, as well as having no purchases on it. If I Purchase a Prime Access pack (Grendel prime) now, on my MR1 PC account that I want merged into my Xbox Account, will it give me access to Cross-Save? Or is my only option to wait for the broader wave release?

I'm in the same boat and am opting not to, because 1/2 the posts on Twitter, Reddit and here says it works, and 1/2 said it doesnt. Also, a green text mod on this board said "it's not guaranteed".

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)ChrisCraft007 said:

So I'm a little confused will I be able to Merge/Link more than 2 accounts to the same singular account? So like linking a Xbox, PlayStation and switch account into one singular account?

From what i've seen, you'll be asked to sign into all of the accounts you want to link/merge when you go to /cross-save and then select a primary.

• Like 3

I have my account on playstaion that I've been wanting to use on pc. So I made a account on pc and bought prime access to merge/link but now I don't know if I'll keep my prime access stuff since I can only link. Does anyone know or would I lose all stuff from prime access?

4 minutes ago, pollux38 said:

I have my account on playstaion that I've been wanting to use on pc. So I made a account on pc and bought prime access to merge/link but now I don't know if I'll keep my prime access stuff since I can only link. Does anyone know or would I lose all stuff from prime access?

Yes, if you link you will lose the Prime Access goods you purchased on the PC side.