The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 35: Whispers in the Walls

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Binket_ said:

I'll be real here, the only actual change I was looking forward to was making Auto-Melee a toggle.
Of course, that'd be too much to ask for.

DE, come on. This isn't even a high bar to surpass.

This!!!

It all looks epic but i scrolled past everything looking for it, i do see some "fixes" related to auto-melee but not interested in it at all

• Like 2

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added a “Enable Ordis Orbiter Transmissions” toggle in the Audio settings. 
    • In Hotfix 34.0.4, Ordis’ transmissions were added to the “Enable Hint Transmissions” toggle but it is best suited as its own option to give players more ways to adjust their audio preferences. Be sure to check your Audio settings to enable/disable those toggles to your liking!

Literally the best part of this update. Thank you for finally giving this to us!

• Like 1

Just a question.

I migrated my PC account to switch back in 2018.

Account Linking means that my PC and Switch will be linked and the items and things i have on switch will be lost and overwritten with PC?

Also

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Clients being unable to skip mission intro cutscene if the Host skipped it before they loaded in. 

Finally!!!! I am so happy to see that fix!!

Edited by xMarvin732

I have only one complaint... the new player experience will for sure be better after update, but why in the world does the "New War" quest require to OWN a necramech which is insanely tiring to farm/craft, and because of that, new players cannot experience the new update quests eitherway.

To be able to buy blueprint for certain materials to craft the voidrig which you get the blueprints in a quest, you need really high rank with entrati (deimos people) too, which makes it all the more difficult and frustrating just to craft a necramech that I'm not going to use at all for a long time.  I really don't understand why this is a thing. The railjack was so easy to get in comparison, along with its questline, which was also fun and more immersive. This necramech grinding is super boring but obligatory to keep progressing in the story quests of the game.

For everything else, I love this game. Thanks for existing, it will be a great christmas because of this great game (despite the necramech bs).

I have to give it to DE ... You all have outdone yourself this year. Despite the huge delay of Duviri; you all have pushed out massive updates over the past 2 years since New War. Can't wait for 1999 to drop in the new year (and maybe a crack at SoulFrame as well). 

Looking forward to playing the new update! But:

I wanted to enquire about the availability of the Pack Only items in the new Sanctum Supporter Pack, and while on that subject, those from past Supporter Packs like the Tenet Ambassador Skin. Will they be available at a later date? 

The Sanctum Color Picker for example, is only available through the Supporter Pack, but if even the Tenet Ambassador Skin from 2021 is still not obtainable, better wording/visibility for these real-life currency pack items would be appreciated.

Edited by Mimolette

"How to unlock Coalescent Fusion: 
The Helminth Coalescent Segment Blueprint can be acquired from the Wares & Shiny Treasures vendor in the Sanctum Anatomica after reaching the Researcher tier with the Cavia Syndicate. Once you have built and claimed it from your Foundry, return to the Helminth Room in your Orbiter to install it."

There seems to be a "bug", because Warframe currently requires the player to have reached the rank of "Scholar", not Researcher, which sucks as I am super impatient and want to use the new Archon shards ASAP.

Also, quick question, do the new Archon Shards still keep their original stat buffs when fused into a new shard, or do the new shard stats overwrite the old ones? I only ask this because the stats on most of the new archon shards are super lame.

And why has Yareli received ZERO bug fixes to this very day? She has some seriously messed up bugs that range from mildly inconvenient (not being able to use any action for 5-15 seconds) to outright game-breaking (deleting your Warframe, causing you to be permanently stuck as the Operator, and deleting ALL acquired items during that specific mission, both before and after this bug happens).

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, PrimeEnLightenedShadow said:

"Warframe on PC now solely uses the Enhanced Graphics Renderer! Meaning the Classic Graphics Renderer has officially been retired on all platforms."

"Yay! I hated having a frame rate!" -No one

Time to upgrade your potato.

33 minutes ago, PrimeEnLightenedShadow said:

Yes, because everyone totally has a million dollars lying around to just toss at the latest super computer for the simply ability to PLAY A #*!%ING GAME

Decent budget build upgrades only cost $300-$400 every 10 years or so, on average (and that's assuming you only buy new stuff for your upgrades, you can drop that price a lot if you buy used). If you can't afford that, that's a you problem and it's absolutely entitled/selfish to expect the rest of the world to cater around you.

What happened to "These Shards will offer both Stat benefits, but also feature some weird Procs to keep things interesting"? from what we're seeing, you only get a single shard effect that's completely unrelated to what you fused with.

Also "The Helminth Coalescent Segment Blueprint can be acquired from the Wares & Shiny Treasures vendor in the Sanctum Anatomica after reaching the Researcher tier with the Cavia Syndicate" ended up being scholar tier in game?

What is going on here? I was hyped but now quite confused.

• Like 1

I don't understand how every recent update can sound so promising yet feel like such a boring, frustrating slog to play. The story involved with the new updates is amazing, but I miss the days when Warframe was a fun space-ninja romp instead of a game designed around countering the veteran player's meta strategy leaving the content feeling incredibly grindy to the rest of us. None of the people I used to play Warframe with have fun with the game anymore, and at this point neither do I. See you later Warframe.

• Like 6