Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Gargoyle's Cry (HAS CONCLUDED!)

[DE]Sam

13 minutes ago, DrLego said:

I have a question: Is it possible to keep theclan's progress after the statue is deleted and built in another dojo room?

You can build as many as you want. I have 2 in the same room.

Edit: I was wrong you can`t build it after you exit decoration mode. But you can duplicate it as long as the first one was not funded yet.

Edited by gabi_h

Feels like this is straight forward but nobody in my clan can find the vigil? We've completed the quest, got the message and went to the dojo and the decoration just isn't in decorations list. We have the building permissions. Glitched or are we just missing something?

Edited by (XBOX)HazyNightFae
Specification

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)HazyNightFae said:

Feels like this is straight forward but nobody in my clan can find the vigil? We've completed the quest, got the message and went to the dojo and the decoration just isn't there. We have the building permissions. Glitched or are we just missing something?

Did any of you built that decoration? It`s not going to appear on its own.

14 minutes ago, gabi_h said:

Did any of you built that decoration? It`s not going to appear on its own.

Sorry should've specified that it wasn't appearing in the decorations. Right after posting this another clan member placed it. But still confused as to why we couldn't/still can't see it in decorations as ive seen others say you can place as many as you want?

Edited by (XBOX)HazyNightFae

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)HazyNightFae said:

Sorry should've specified that it wasn't appearing in the decorations. Right after posting this another clan member placed it. But still confused as to why we couldn't/still can't see it in decorations as ive seen others say you can place as many as you want?

It doesn't seem to show up unless you search. Look up "Gargoyle" or "Jahu" It's called the Something Jahu Gargoyle, but I found it just by "Jahu"

I wish the 60 eyes rewards were a bit better hinted. Finding a squad is kinda iffy right now. Just exited 3 in a row that sent me invites after I requested "60 eyes team" because they started complaining that I was still getting the eyes. And I don't know if the effort of soloing this for what reward will be worth it (I'm already having problems only running into Knowledge, and missing Hearing).

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Karpik said:

If they put too many types of rewards in one event, it'd force people to make impossible decision what rewards to pursue.

They are breaking old arcane economy first, by letting people catch up AND having whales stock up and sell what they don't need.

If they put rewards that are less than a week old from release, then no one would farm current content and get it from event instead. I understand why someone might want all the shinies right now, but objectively that's be a bad strategy.

But I do hope this event returns regularly with a different rotation of rewards. 

I find it weird they went for old arcanes instead of new items from the most recent update who's map this event takes place on.

Why not the new arcanes, or the tome mods, or the new melee mods?

IMO, the dusting mechanic to buy arcane packs (of all but the new ones) was more than enough to cover the old arcanes.  It's not like the farming methods are gone.

But then the loot tables from this new update are very weird.  Tome mods do NOT drop from the book boss?  The bounties all have rewards at uncommon/rare that are one (or maybe two) and done?  And the rare is the same in every single one.

22 minutes ago, Wheelhouser said:

I find it weird they went for old arcanes instead of new items from the most recent update who's map this event takes place on.

IMO, the dusting mechanic to buy arcane packs (of all but the new ones) was more than enough to cover the old arcanes.  It's not like the farming methods are gone.

because then theres no reason for people to play the new content, this is literally the reason why you can't buy a melee arcane bundle from Loid, DE said this in the final devstream of the year, also this event is now also for newer players who haven't been able to be whales and stock up on extra arcanes or even most of the regular arcanes

So if i understood this well, if i have  a Clan of 10 people and only 3 members including me who made the clan play the event, we will be able to get the trophy if we feed the gargoyle as said? The rule that said on previous event that half the clan must play the event to acquire trophies doesn't apply here?

16 minutes ago, Thaxano said:

So if i understood this well, if i have  a Clan of 10 people and only 3 members including me who made the clan play the event, we will be able to get the trophy if we feed the gargoyle as said? The rule that said on previous event that half the clan must play the event to acquire trophies doesn't apply here?

For a ghost clan you only need one person to play the game as you need only 2 of each curses every week. As long as you all don`t forget to contribute the necessary curses every week you will get the gold trophy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wheelhouser said:

I said exactly why - in my opinion at least - in the post you quoted, paragraphs 2 and 3. But I'll add one more reason, when new content drops, everyone wants to play new content and not some dusty eidolons. This allows new players to get old stuff while playing new content.

Edited by Karpik
addition

I get it, this event is literally DE's last-ditch effort to 'balance' the Warframe market between PC and consoles before cross-save is fully implemented.

AKA wreck economy in every platform until the price stabilized. People who farmed Eidolons for Legendary arcanes would cry if everybody and their grandma have full R5 energizes just from doing this event (which Scarlet Spear did once) because now they have tens or hundreds of dead stock.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SaintBlackRose said:

My clan can't find the gargoyle anywhere. It says its been built in decorations but we don't have an icon or anything to find it.. we also have no idea who built it so we can't get rewards.

If you invite me ingame I can try to find where it is in your dojo

3 hours ago, Pandawarrior90 said:

Can't find the gargoyle even though I already completed the whisper quest, is it a bug? or am I missing something? cause non of my clan members have placed the gargoyle at all

Are you sure about that? Isn't it possible someone put it down without letting anyone know?

1 hour ago, SaintBlackRose said:

My clan can't find the gargoyle anywhere. It says its been built in decorations but we don't have an icon or anything to find it.. we also have no idea who built it so we can't get rewards.

For me, it was weird. When I selected it to build, it said 1 built. Took me a while to see that there was no gargoyle built, but it was counting the one I was going to place down. You also have to select it again in decorate mode to actually add the resources. I haven't built anything in my dojo before, so idk if that's just how it always works, but that was all my difficulties, so hopefully that helps.

On 2023-12-15 at 1:25 PM, [DE]Sam said:

Prominence Wisp Totem

After all my requesting and begging here on the forums, you guys finally brought back the Totem! Thank you so much, DE, for (hopefully) listening to me. LMAO. But, seriously thank you, I already own two of these little guys and I couldn't be happier.

Lets just be honest and real here:

Adding a Void Angel to an already relatively annoying Assassinate mission doesn't make an "Operation".

This is a complete waste of time, bears no new mechanics, is completely repetitive, and has recycled rewards and cheap cosmetics (aside from the Signa) that should've just been market buys or alert rewards (like the Glyphs). Not to mention having to spend resources out of own/clan pocket to build a Statue just to participate. 

I was quite excited for an event, being that its been years since the last actual event. This completely dropped the ball DE. Putting a clan leaderboard up just to show off who can spam run the boss the fastest is probably the most embarrassing thing you could've slapped the name "Operation" on to. 

• Like 7