The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Whsipers.

Lancars

Spoiler

So i went into the other area where the sand was and i heard a sound, a phone jingle and i followed it to the edge of a cliff. There on the ground was Entrati's device. I can't do anything to it and nothing happens when i leap out into the void.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

hey, most people who play games these days were born after the year 2000, they ain't gonna know what Pagers, Cassettes, or VHS tapes are. hell, DVDs are basically obsolete now in the age of streaming, and everybody's phone is also a pocket computer.

Just saying what it's called

The social hub area is definitely an interesting area to say the least. It isn't as expansive as the other social hubs we've gotten but still contains enough details worth exploring, mainly from the Loid entrance.

There is definitely some areas that look like they are ripe for expansions like the stairwells leading down to a nonexistent basement or the void respawn barrier being set up high or the whole ledge/sandy area that was also featured as the final boss fight in the questline that also has some inaccessible map features that are present on the minimap but not able to be traversed.

8 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

hey, most people who play games these days were born after the year 2000, they ain't gonna know what Pagers, Cassettes, or VHS tapes are. hell, DVDs are basically obsolete now in the age of streaming, and everybody's phone is also a pocket computer.

A clanmate asked why entrati had one of those hospital beepers, and described the hacking stations as "those north korean missile terminals"

1 hour ago, schilds said:

Afterwards is Shouting Without the Walls.

Is it bad that I had to double check to see if that wasn't a Linkin Park song?

Also feels like the echoes update has the most justifiable reason to be called "Calling From Inside the House".

11 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I suddenly feel very old reading your text....🤣🤣

18 hours ago, -Krism- said:

It's called a pager

Any pager i saw it was a brick on a clip with just numbers. They didn't have the fancy readouts we have now. Do they still make pagers? My mother had one cause of AA.

Edited by Lancars