Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I finally bought a necramech for 77p

after days of grinding for plat i finally found a seller willing to sell all necramech parts for just 77p. Now i dont have any plat left. but it was worth it

now after 2 to 3 days i can finally start new war quest

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sabujmaniac said:

after days of grinding for plat i finally found a seller willing to sell all necramech parts for just 77p. Now i dont have any plat left. but it was worth it

i recommend grabbing and uppgrading mods for it, also dont forget your railjack and modding that

49 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Don't forget about that Railjack you left to rust in your dock.

Might wanna level that up first, too.

I'm gonna just underline this part. We literally just had a post where someone embarked on the New War with a baseline railjack and got stuck. If your railjack is bare minimum and you have no intrinsics... well, doing the railjack part is still possible but might be more frustrating than it needs to be.

• Like 3

I really hate misinformation, I've replayed the new war a few times and once specifically ro prove that railjack upgrading is moot. While I can't disable intrinsics I did remove all plexus mods, equipped all sigma gear and gave my crew an extended vacation for the duration of the quest so the railjack was as if it had just rolled out of the drydock. And during the quest I only pressed W to avoid doing any sprinting or drift maneuvers. The quest is highly scripted to NOT fail on the railjack portions. 

I think the confusion vastly stems from the false idea that the player has to kill fighters  they just have to move forward and wait out the dialgoue till the waypoint to the big thing at the end of the mission.

If your hull reaches 0, the ship just gets respawned at a previous checkpoint after a fade to black.

And the only time a breach actually happens is scripted and unless the player doesn't know what the omni is or how to use it, they can NOT fail.

Do I reccomend players do the quest with a bone stock railjack? Absolutely NOT. At least get intrinsics enough to unlock sprinting, or drifting even if you don't want to fly at a snails pace.

Is it possible to do regardless? Ofcourse it is!

Edited by EDM774
fat fingers
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Sabujmaniac said:

important info: you will be LOCKED into that quest when you start it. average time is about 3 hours from start to finish but once you're in, you're not getting out until it's complete. I'm letting you know this because there are always several people who get stuck and can't access the rest of the game, so they get mad, and rant on here. don't start the quest until you're sure you will have the time to do it, maybe at the weekend or whatever your schedule permits.

and yes, upgrade your railjack as well, it'll make a huge difference during those sections of the quest.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sabujmaniac said:

after days of grinding for plat i finally found a seller willing to sell all necramech parts for just 77p

Excelent!

Not only you wasted your time grinding for plat instead of actual parts (which would given you other stuff most certainly), but you also managed to overpay by 1000% as full Damaged Necramech Sets are obtainable on warframe.market for as little as 7-8p.

Kudos to the scammer who sold that to you.

4 hours ago, Sabujmaniac said:

Now i dont have any plat left. but it was worth it

If you say so. I strongly disagree.

Edited by Zakkhar

17 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Not only you wasted your time grinding for plat instead of actual parts (which would given you other stuff most certainly), but you also managed to overpay by 1000% as full Damaged Necramech Sets are obtainable on warframe.market for as little as 7-8p.

That's the beauty of the free market - people will pay just about anything is the desire is there.

*cries in 50p titania prime systems*

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

That's the beauty of the free market - people will pay just about anything is the desire is there.

You… what? I’m sorry when? Please tell me she was at least vaulted when you did this…

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

Excelent!

If you say so. I strongly disagree.

you can trade built necramech components, bypassing the materials and standing grind needed to get the parts crafted.

i do this for my homies (for free obv) since its easier to make a necramech once you've reached endgame.

4 hours ago, trst said:

Could have also just bought the broken parts for standing via Necraloid. But to each their own.

prolly built components at that price.

7 hours ago, EDM774 said:

I think the confusion vastly stems from the false idea that the player has to kill fighters  they just have to move forward and wait out the dialgoue till the waypoint to the big thing at the end of the mission.

If your hull reaches 0, the ship just gets respawned at a previous checkpoint after a fade to black.

And the only time a breach actually happens is scripted and unless the player doesn't know what the omni is or how to use it, they can NOT fail.

Very interesting, thank you for your experiments 

9 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Lmao it's pretty much the introductory welcome wagon into trading. Back when I was new when Frost Prime was meta, I sold his bp for 10p not knowing how much it was worth. The guy felt so bad he gave me newbie mods, but still took the deal. XD

OP will be on the winning end of these trades soon enough.

11 hours ago, Aruquae said:

You… what? I’m sorry when? Please tell me she was at least vaulted when you did this…

She's currently vaulted, yes.

I got the other parts for less than 15 each, only the systems were this overpriced for some reason.

I came back after almost 5 years and did the new war about 2 weeks ago. I did it with a rank 0 no mods nechramech and had no problems. You only use the necramech for like 10 minutes. The New War was my first time using a rail jack. I had no intristics and no mods and still managed  to do it. I would recommend getting at least enough intristics for speed, a crew member, and some basic mods to make the railjack section less painful and slow though. 

• Like 1

On 2024-01-09 at 5:11 AM, Aruquae said:

It's not that weird, she's a pretty popular frame for speed clearing relics, and just going fast in general. Systems is usually like 45-55