The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauss Prime Accessories Ambiguity

Voltage

So I noticed the news about Gauss Prime coming January 17th (next week!):

DAbmRGE.png

What exactly does this mean here. Is the Floof and Alternate Prime Helmet not given for purchasing Prime Accessories? They are listed under Prime Accessories, but the "Gauss Prime Access exclusive" seems oddly placed. Neither Khora Prime or Mesa Prime had this disclaimer for their alernate helmets:

https://www.warframe.com/news/khora-prime-access

https://www.warframe.com/news/mesa-prime-access

Does someone need to spend $90 USD just to get all the accessories? Does this mean they will never be in Varzia's wares later on through Prime Resurgence? Usually Prime Accessories are pretty straight-forward. You buy a bundle that gives you all the non-Mastery items, no Platinum, and two 90-day boosters.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, Kaiga said:

There have been other prime adjacent items like mesa's prime alt helmet, they usually show up at varzia's, not sure why these wouldn't. 

Neither Mesa or Khora Prime had asterisks for their alternate helmet saying "Mesa/Khora Prime Access exclusive" as I listed in my OP.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Hmm, I think it might be that it won't be in the Varzia store and only available through the pack

It's a long ways away, but this raises several concerns/questions for me. I really hope it's just written poorly and not actually starting a new trend where some cosmetics are excluded from the Prime Accessories pack.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Voltage said:

It's a long ways away, but this raises several concerns/questions for me. I really hope it's just written poorly and not actually starting a new trend where some cosmetics are excluded from the Prime Accessories pack.

Yes, it would be a dogwater to force people to buy the pack to get those items

Edited by (XBOX)C11H22O11
  • Like 2

I also hope exactly the same as you Voltage. I honestly did not notice this at first and realized it after a comment on the accessories on Twitter. Really hope they're not going to force anyone to purchase the pack, since they stated Accessories pack would add more stuff due a possible price increase due console sync. Otherwise oh man this will be on fire. Again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

So I noticed the news about Gauss Prime coming January 17th (next week!):

DAbmRGE.png

What exactly does this mean here. Is the Floof and Alternate Prime Helmet not given for purchasing Prime Accessories? They are listed under Prime Accessories, but the "Gauss Prime Access exclusive" seems oddly placed. Neither Khora Prime or Mesa Prime had this disclaimer for their alernate helmets:

https://www.warframe.com/news/khora-prime-access

https://www.warframe.com/news/mesa-prime-access

Does someone need to spend $90 USD just to get all the accessories? Does this mean they will never be in Varzia's wares later on through Prime Resurgence? Usually Prime Accessories are pretty straight-forward. You buy a bundle that gives you all the non-Mastery items, no Platinum, and two 90-day boosters.

I hope it is just a explaining error, I hope they will be added to prime accessories and not EXCLUSIVELY and only to the most expensive prime access pack... that would set off another big failure and misconduct like it happened last year (with Heirloom packs mostly).

If what I expect is completely different, well we should also expect a big "drama" once again. Another L from the marketing team who's decisions are breaking apart the community. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Does this mean they will never be in Varzia's wares later on through Prime Resurgence?

they will, but not for a LONG time, last "new" prime resurgence was Nezha IIRC, because I bought the Baurahn Prime Ephemera that came with him, and Primed Resurgence probably gets updated every what, 3 months?

Edited by (PSN)robotwars7

1 hour ago, BowserNC said:

I hope it is just a explaining error, I hope they will be added to prime accessories and not EXCLUSIVELY and only to the most expensive prime access pack... that would set off another big failure and misconduct like it happened last year (with Heirloom packs mostly).

If what I expect is completely different, well we should also expect a big "drama" once again. Another L from the marketing team who's decisions are breaking apart the community. 

Site says: Please note: Prime Noggles for each Prime Warframe are historically given out via Inbox messages at the end of the year. Since Gauss hates to keep anyone waiting, we’re giving them the spotlight they deserve alongside bonus additions including the adorable Gauss Prime Floof and the aerodynamic Gauss Prime Blazargaze Helmet.

Considering noggles are exclusive to access, and not available with accessories, this just seems to be a badly disguised anti-consumer marketing decision.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (XBOX)drakolich21 said:

Site says: Please note: Prime Noggles for each Prime Warframe are historically given out via Inbox messages at the end of the year. Since Gauss hates to keep anyone waiting, we’re giving them the spotlight they deserve alongside bonus additions including the adorable Gauss Prime Floof and the aerodynamic Gauss Prime Blazargaze Helmet.

Considering noggles are exclusive to access, and not available with accessories, this just seems to be a badly disguised anti-consumer marketing decision.

I have definitely gotten prime noggles from just buying the accessories, so idk about that.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, IggySnow said:

I have definitely gotten prime noggles from just buying the accessories, so idk about that.

Very old ones seemed to be available for accessories, according to a couple players, but for a long time they've been exclusive to prime access/vault, and now prime access/varzia. Even the wiki says so.

• Like 1

Just now, drakolich21 said:

Very old ones seemed to be available for accessories, according to a couple players, but for a long time they've been exclusive to prime access/vault, and now prime access/varzia. Even the wiki says so.

Yeah, there was a few screw ups DE comitted one of the years where we got noggles for Accessories or Twitch Drops (can't remember which), but the idea is for it to be Access tier related, not Accessories.

13 hours ago, IggySnow said:

12 hours ago, drakolich21 said:

I've been buying the accessory packs since they first started separating them from the main bundles, and never once got the noggles unless I bought the full on bundle with the frame and weapons included in it. Maybe it's because I waited for them to return instead of buying them upon release for most of them?