Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls: Hotfix 35.0.11

[DE]Danielle

Hello Tenno! This hotfix predominantly contains behind-the-scenes changes in preparation for today’s launch of the 2024 Lunar New Year celebration items for the Year of the Dragon 🐉

Fixes: 

• Fixed a script error in the Clan/Alliance Message of the Day that would cause chat to break for players who interacted with it. 
  • Fixed the UI in the Shiny Treasures Offerings in the Sanctum Anatomica not indicating if a Decoration is “owned” and how many the player has in their inventory. 

• Like 23

Thank you for the hotfix! :)

Netracell rewards just feel out of place imo. I agree with what ---RNGesus--- said.

Also, I loved how Ember used to be back in the days.
Right now she seems ok, except for her 4. Can we maybe expect a rework / buff to her 4 anytime?

Edited by Hatred
  • Like 9

Talking about hotfixes, can we get a fix for Necramech markers not showing up in Netracell missions?

I'm kinda tired of hacking a terminal to get my mech, only for the game to fail to give me a marker for it, so I have no idea where it is.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello Tenno! This hotfix predominantly contains behind-the-scenes changes in preparation for today’s launch of the 2024 Lunar New Year celebration items for the Year of the Dragon 🐉

Fixes: 

• Fixed a script error in the Clan/Alliance Message of the Day that would cause chat to break for players who interacted with it. 
  • Fixed the UI in the Shiny Treasures Offerings in the Sanctum Anatomica not indicating if a Decoration is “owned” and how many the player has in their inventory. 

• Like 2

Here's a pretty random thing to bring up:

Will we eventually get a fix for the Tempestari Railjack skin? There is a green void smog (seemingly connected to the model at the wrong angle) that remains unaffected by color changes. I haven't seen it addressed in any of the recent hotfix threads, thought I'd bring it back up in case it was forgotten.

That said, the frequent fixes are very appreciated!

Edit: I provided a screenshot for those who haven't seen it. 

fLhapfK.jpg

Edited by Monolithyk
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Monolithyk said:

Here's a pretty random thing to bring up:

Will we eventually get a fix for the Tempestari Railjack skin? There is a green void smog (seemingly connected tot he model at the wrong angle) that remains unaffected by color changes. I haven't seen it addressed in any of the recent hotfix threads, thought I'd bring it back up in case it was forgotten.

That said, the frequent fixes are very appreciated!

I havent noticed such issue at all and havent heard anything about it. Do you maybe use a different version of DX? Or something wrong with your video settings?

Edit: I take it back. I see it now also. lol

Edited by Hatred

I appreciate the hard work and due diligence you guy do on these updates; But can you guys address the connection to servers and the freezing and stuttering. Also Are we gonna get more umbra war frames and story about that by any chance id love to eventually have umbra limbo but also wish eximus wouldn't be invincible to his time freeze more like slowed like they are struggling?

• Like 1

Hi DE, it would be nice if the incarnon form of a weapon actually respect the skin that is equipped on and not return to the original weapon with added incarnon ''branches''. Just add the ''branches'' to the equipped skin please.

• Like 6

Any progress about all the bugs with Sevagoth Deluxe? It's quite disheartening not being able to customize it properly because all the energy/emissive colors mismatch, Reap's shadow having his head shoved inside his body and the whole warframe being a roaming flashbang inside the new tileset… -_-

• Like 1

hace 26 minutos, Hatred dijo:

Thank you for the hotfix! :)

Netracell rewards just feel out of place imo. I agree with what ---RNGesus--- said.

Also, I loved how Ember used to be back in the days.
Right now she seems ok, except for her 4. Can we maybe expect a rework / buff to her 4 anytime?

Use ember with heat inherit, example epitaph + Primed heat mod and primed faction mod (or the normal one if murmur), nekros helmith or if there is energy issues, nourish and double cast with her 3 and ember will do a lot of damage 

6 minutes ago, JaMoricharXi said:

Why there is no dragon floof for this year? what's wrong?

I thought there is at least a whole round of 12 animal floofs but now there are only 2 ?!

Enter the in-game Market > Click the top left banner to show the drop-down > Go to "Seasonal", next to featured when you hover over it > Scroll down to find the "Chroma Zunlong Floof" in the market. 

Alone it's for 35 plat

Also inside of the "Red Coral" Bundle