Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Hydroid skin do you think looks better?

10 minutes ago, SomeDepressedPotato said:

I'm personally leaning on the prime skin since imo it looks the most pirate-y.

I like it over all the others, pair him with the Zarr and it looks like he is holding a little cannon like the type you get up on the bridge on both sides like in Assassin's Creed Black Flag

Warframe_Screenshot_2024.02.09_-_23.14.1

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

I like it over all the others, pair him with the Zarr and it looks like he is holding a little cannon like the type you get up on the bridge on both sides like in Assassin's Creed Black Flag

yarr, those be called SWIVEL GUNS matey, because they can be swivelled (turned) to shoot at a more precise angle! *a parrot goes "rark the more you know rark"* 

personally I preferred the Puckle Guns in AC rogue. especially when you know the story behind the Puckle Gun:

Spoiler

it's creator hated turks/muslims so much that he made versions of the gun that shoot more damaging square bullets, specifically for use against turks. what a madlad.

as for hydroid, I like the Prime, but Rakkam is where it's at for me. if you colour the energy orange it looks like he's got lava flowing through him, and that will never NOT go hard AF!

• Like 1

Prime Immortal with either the prime helmet or the old "lantern fish-face" helmet. Depends on if I wanna go arrrgh! or just straight up leviathan scary looking.

Which reminds me. It was a long time now since I went questing on the poop deck on a treasure chest party quest. I could blame zombies for eating my pirate ship, but that hasnt happened, and I havent been shipwrecked or keelhauled either, nor have I gotten wasted at the Sunken Norwegian. And no spanish or japanese guy has taken my arms, legs or head.

4 hours ago, Aruquae said:

This thread reminded me Hydroid needs more tentacle-y skins. Come on now DE, do it… it’ll become as popular as Wisp guarantee

There’s some nice Ephemera and Attachments that help with the fantasy but I do agree.

For now I use the Immortal Skin on the base Hydroid. Good enough for me!

The Deluxe skin is so beautiful.  The jacket's aesthetic is amazing, and different combinations of lighting colors can look amazing on the curves that flow across his body as well as the tail of his coat.

Honestly, no contest for me.