Whispers in the Walls: Update 35.1.0

[DE]Danielle

9 minutes ago, Armadillidium_vulgare said:

Holy hell, that's an INSANE buff to Thrax enemies. Annnnnd more Trinity nerfs. Why am I not surprised. 

Glad that the fixes are in, but some of the changes... I'm not so sure about those.

So now it's impossible to kill them at higher levels without Madurai because they can't have viral procs anymore, what a poor decision.

• Like 8

Just now, ShadowConcierge said:

I still have no issues blasting through thrax, I think if you're struggling to kill them, it's a loadout issue ngl, but maybe I'm missing something? I'm glad I no longer have to wait 20 seconds for them to do their transition.

Do you play steel path or endurance cascade? It's going to make a difference there, but if you're mostly playing base starchart you're probably not going to notice either way.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, OriRed said:

Even though it was obviously a bug the wording of the patch notes implies they dont particularly care about the interaction itself more the performance issues caused by it on mirage primarily. It's a shame to see it no longer apply for Yareli too thanks to a problem with another warframe

I associate this less with the Hall nerf, ostensibly for performance reasons,  and much, much more with explanation for the Dual Ichor fix.  "Melee Influence is intended to trigger “On Melee Electricity Status”. 

Super sad to see orokin eye nerfed, but otherwise very good hotfix, thanks DE :)

Now, hopefully we can see these other issues addressed soon as well: Losing access to Arbitrations but not Steel Path after new nodes are implemented but not completed, Losing access to Pre-New War Plains/Vallis/Cetus/Fortuna after completing the New War quest, Void Sling, and many codex bugs (I have already reported some and been told they're being looked into and should be fixed soon, but I'm not convinced so I'm mentioning it here as well). Also maybe look into improving kuva rates accross the board, or reducing the cost of rolling rivens after 10+ rolls. A good suggestion could be a 50% discount to rolling on rivens with 100+ rolls, so roll 100 would still cost 3,500 but roll 101 would cost 1,750. Regardless, something needs to be done about it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Glaives are not fixed, some weapons dont even work in dual-wield anymore (for example Laetum). Detonation in dual-wield mode is still botched and doesn't work half the time.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, VibingCat said:

So now it's impossible to kill them at higher levels without Madurai because they can't have viral procs anymore, what a poor decision.

You COULD put Viral on your operator's weapon with an arcane. But...  and I'm serious... who does that?

3 minutes ago, DeeDeetheSpy said:

You COULD put Viral on your operator's weapon with an arcane. But...  and I'm serious... who does that?

If you do that, only 2% of your amp's damage will go through because they're immune to everything but void damage.

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

Interesting choice nerfing trinity by removing one of the few things she is good at.

Problem is that everyone had access to it, not just Trinity. Probably another one of those Neutron Star in helminth situations where for that brief time probably had more usage in helminth on Nekros than Trin users using it.

If it was just on Trinity they could probably remedy a better solution instead.

• Fixed Zephyr’s Tornadoes
    • Additionally, we fixed Electricity damage endlessly chaining between enemies in the Tornadoes and unintentionally contributing to the absorbed damage total.

Damn, that was pretty much the only thing keeping Zephyr relevant for me. Now I have no reason to use her, as the rest of what she offers is available in better forms from other frames with less jank involved. Why fix such a harmless thing after so many years? Especially since a lot of people enjoyed it...

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, Armadillidium_vulgare said:

Do you play steel path or endurance cascade? It's going to make a difference there, but if you're mostly playing base starchart you're probably not going to notice either way.

I only do steel path or endurance. I haven't touched normal star chart since steel path was released, other than when i need nodes for arby's

Fixed UI becoming unresponsive in the Upgrades screen of the Arsenal after switching from keyboard/mouse to controller by using the shoulder buttons to swap between categories. 

I am a very VERY HAPPY tenno!! 

Thank you for the hotfix, the addition of mobile play, and the continued updates, DE Staff! <3 

Can confirm it is indeed 100% fixed.

Fixed only 3 Acolytes spawning in total during Steel Path Alchemy missions. 

• They will now continue to spawn in intervals as they usually do in endless mission types. 

What about Mirror defence ? still broken on Munio

Just so you know, not only did exalted wepons progression was messed up but also the helmith system, there are helmith abilities i had in my secondary account and when i merged it with my primary account, they didnt combine as intended, so i need to farm some warframes for the 3rd time just so i get their helmith abilities, and that kinda sucks

• Like 1

Fixed Melee Influence being triggered by Dual Ichor Incarnon’s Toxin fields.  

• Melee Influence is intended to trigger “On Melee Electricity Status” and not from secondary effects (as they are not considered direct Melee hits). Since the Toxin fields deal damage independently of Melee attacks, it does not meet the Arcane’s criteria of triggering only if the Electricity Status originates from the weapon in hand.

Aaaaaaand now I'm upset...

• Like 2