Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Baker TV ? Banned ?

thats_rudiculous_07

Question

13 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, imax9000 said:

For example, I have auto-melee configured for years now on my Steam Controller. It does make the game more enjoyable for me, and I can stay in Survival for a good couple hours instead of feeling like my thumb is going to fall off after 10 minutes. Would I get banned for it? Can I be confident that I wouldn't?

Considering auto-melee is a standard function nowadays...

Most rules in games are obvious, and most of the banned people know very well why they were banned for - despite them telling you otherwise and conveniently not mentioning the bots/hacks they were running in the background (even if they were for other games, they can be detected).

• Like 2

Looks like they have a couple of videos up on their channel if you want to find out. Tried watching them but I couldn't stand them with how much blame deflection was being done.

Seems like it was a combination of triggering the trade-bot 2-week ban tool thing used and the AFK detection bot they use judging by the content in which got them banned. I know there has been a couple of instances where the trade tool has gone rogue so its not out of the question that what they did was fair and I've rarely heard of the AFK script hitting people so I'm guessing that is what caused it for good but ultimately at the end of the day it is up to DE's decision

Edited by Numerounius
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

There is no human alive who can play the game for over 10 days, even solo with breaks (I found a 2 month old reddit post).

What kind of gameplay we are talking about? 10-12 hours per day? Breaks for toilet/eating? In game time or real time? Last one mentioned is important because time spent in game is counted even you cannot play (e.g. pause game, lags).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chewarette said:
4 hours ago, imax9000 said:

For example, I have auto-melee configured for years now on my Steam Controller. It does make the game more enjoyable for me, and I can stay in Survival for a good couple hours instead of feeling like my thumb is going to fall off after 10 minutes. Would I get banned for it? Can I be confident that I wouldn't?

Considering auto-melee is a standard function nowadays...

Most rules in games are obvious, and most of the banned people know very well why they were banned for - despite them telling you otherwise and conveniently not mentioning the bots/hacks they were running in the background (even if they were for other games, they can be detected).

I've been using GHUB for years and I use autoclicker macro for non-automatic weapons and warframe skill spam, I work in graphic design and I have repetitive strain injuries from work, average of 6 thousand clicks per day node vector work. I'm completely sure that the game recognizes this macro because when using weapons like Tenet Arca Plasmor for a long time the magazine is forced to only charge one shot so I have to wait for the macro to cool down.

I asked this question years ago and the moderator clearly answered that only complex automation macros are banned, that is, I cannot be banned for using an autoclicker macro. If this rule has changed recently, I inform you that I will stop using any non-automatic weapon, this includes bows, pistols, shotguns, sniper rifles, etc. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Famecans
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, quxier said:
1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

There is no human alive who can play the game for over 10 days, even solo with breaks (I found a 2 month old reddit post).

What kind of gameplay we are talking about? 10-12 hours per day? Breaks for toilet/eating? In game time or real time? Last one mentioned is important because time spent in game is counted even you cannot play (e.g. pause game, lags).

I have the feeling that spying on the NAME.log file is prohibited, but DE doesn't mean that. I'm not sure but I think it's possible to predict map rewards through NAME.log, I'm talking about Forma and Credit Boost containers. I'm not sure but DE can spy on players by looking at NAME.log so when they do that the player gets banned. I have countless ayatan scutes on my account and all of them were found without any cheating, I also have GHUB installed and Alecaframe and all this noise makes me worried about the matter. What is actually banning players? Are they in fact cheaters? Can these software sabotage my account status? etc...

I don't see Warframe running any software similar to VAC so I don't understand what is happening with these bans and doubts written above.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quxier said:

No clue bro, I can only see this screenshot (I do not have a clue why the title says 95 hours, when the mission screen says 10 days 11 hours, as far as I can tell days have more hours than 8,5, guess it counts totall time breaks included)

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

No clue bro, I can only see this screenshot (I do not have a clue why the title says 95 hours, when the mission screen says 10 days 11 hours, as far as I can tell days have more hours than 8,5, guess it counts totall time breaks included)...

10 days on a mission is bizarre, even without macros it's bizarre.

I think the ban doesn't teach the player, Netflix prevents the viewer with a warning bubble about mental health, so the DE could put a maximum mission time limit after level 9999, this would teach the player's psychology while the ban makes the player an enemy of Warframe game.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Famecans said:

10 days on a mission is bizarre, even without macros it's bizarre.

It's pretty weird (to me)  anyway, but for context the banned player says he only does this in solo mode.  So he can pause missions anytime he wants.

It's possible DE's anti-cheat detection calculates continuous play differently, but the mission duration we see continues to tick up while paused.

• Like 1

Account suspensions are considered a private matter between the user who was suspended and Digital Extremes. As such, information regarding their ban will not be made public. What this means is that any information you get regarding someone's suspension is only their side of the story, and it is unlikely that you are getting the full picture regarding all of the circumstances involved.

Locking.

• Like 7