Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

felarx incarnon rework

i like everything about the Shotgun mode exactly as it is, so any changes should only be to the transformation if anything(to make it actually useful for something). it's like, the perfect style Shotgun i've wanted since basically forever.

• Like 1

You can use both effectively if you build it right (and no i dont means rivens ),

But it suffers from the same fate as equinox , you cannot have both forms fully optimised , you have to compromise somewhere.

My compromise still lets me take out steel chart and archon level missions with relative ease , so its still ok I guess.

Edited by 0_The_F00l

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

i like everything about the Shotgun mode exactly as it is, so any changes should only be to the transformation if anything(to make it actually useful for something). it's like, the perfect style Shotgun i've wanted since basically forever.

I'd prefer if it was magazine reload instead of per-shell reload, but that's mostly because DE has implemented the per-shell reload in this game is the most atrociously bad way. That being said, it's not like they're an exception. Per-shell reload is almost universally implemented terribly in every game.

Edited by Hexerin

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Per-shell reload is almost universally implemented terribly in every game.

it's pretty good in almost every game. you get some amount of penalty for it to keep it from just being an objective upgrade.
and besides, stacking Holster Reload on Felarx is the obvious choice anyways.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, taiiat said:

Two Words.

Lever Action.

1 minute ago, Xzorn said:

Two Words.
Lever Action.

generally i'd agree, but i like selfloader Shotguns the most, when it's specifically a Shotgun.
and Felarxs' Fire Rate is also low enough that i can treat it like Semi-Auto without it having to be, which is nice.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, taiiat said:

generally i'd agree, but i like selfloader Shotguns the most, when it's specifically a Shotgun.
and Felarxs' Fire Rate is also low enough that i can treat it like Semi-Auto without it having to be, which is nice.

I'm generally the same with Corinth and annoyed they took out some of the pump action and made it cartridge.

The Winchester 1887 has stuck with me for a very long time though thanks to this.

rBbGeo0.png

Edited by Xzorn

9 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

I'm generally the same with Corinth and annoyed they took out some of the pump action and made it cartridge.

indeed, ruined the entire Weapon