Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Slower Rollout for ‘Your Year In Review’ 2023

[DE]Ronnie

Hi, Tenno!

Your eagerly awaited “Year in Review” is still en route to your email. We appreciate your patience as we will run the script into next week to ensure everything runs smoothly. 

Your Warframe “Year in Review” will give you a rundown of your most-used Warframes, Weapons and so much more. Hang tight, it's almost there. 

If you didn’t receive an email and want to be a part of the next wave slated to come out in Mid-April, as well as participate in future Warframe Year in Review updates, you can subscribe to receive emails from us by following these instructions.

--------------------------------
Monday Update

The next round of "Your Year in Review" emails will be sent out soon!  Please follow the link below if you would like to get this personalized email before April 8.
https://www.warframe.com/news/join-our-e-newsletter

(TLDR: to receive an email with your Warframe highlights and stats from the past year, head to the Warframe site> Account management page > Data permissions> check off email updates before April 8th!)

---------------------------------
Tuesday, April 17th Update 

We are sending another round of Your Year in Review emails, Tenno! Keep an eye out in your in-game inbox 

• Like 9

Thanks for the heads up! I was expecting it instantly, I'll try to be patient.

I wonder what other metrics Ordis is watching me for when I play? How many Cyphers I use, how often I skip cinematics at the beginning of each mission, number of kubrows the Lotus yeeted into space (she doesn't do that anymore!), argon crystals evaporated...

• Like 1

If I didn't get it and I went through and applied to the e-newsletters as described. Am I still waiting for the next round in April or am I getting it during the current rollout? As I did apply for the e-newsletters before the end of the current cycle.

• Like 1

As one among many players who do not want to enable email notifications (why? I check the forums and subreddit for any important info and update info -- I don't want to have to clear redundant emails out too), I am pretty disappointed that that is the means by which the year-in-review is being delivered.

I stand with the many other users in hoping that, going forward, we are able to see our stats for such from a webpage link instead (like how every other game that does this does it...).

Thanks.

• Like 10

On 2024-03-22 at 5:00 PM, [DE]Ronnie said:

Hi, Tenno!

Your eagerly awaited “Year in Review” is still en route to your email. We appreciate your patience as we will run the script into next week to ensure everything runs smoothly. 

Your Warframe “Year in Review” will give you a rundown of your most-used Warframes, Weapons and so much more. Hang tight, it's almost there. 

If you didn’t receive an email and want to be a part of the next wave slated to come out in Mid-April, as well as participate in future Warframe Year in Review updates, you can subscribe to receive emails from us by following these instructions.

For 2025, it'd be wonderful if we received these emails via the in game system or be able to use the main website like in previous years.  It's aggravating to be required to sign up for spam just for an annual email. 

• Like 11

As for me, I got my email but everything is N/A and the mastery rank is way off.

My pure guess is that it fetched my previous Nintendo Switch Stat (that I haven't touched since the initial sync account @switch launch). Could be a mixed up with the connect account or something.

I'm looking forward to the year review and hope things get fixed :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GolfTNP said:

As for me, I got my email but everything is N/A and the mastery rank is way off.

My pure guess is that it fetched my previous Nintendo Switch Stat (that I haven't touched since the initial sync account @switch launch). Could be a mixed up with the connect account or something.

I'm looking forward to the year review and hope things get fixed :)

Same for me. It took my Playstation stats even if I've merged my accounts so that my PC is the main and everything in the email is N/A and it claimed my MR is 16 which is where I left my Playstation account several years ago.

I would enjoy being able to get my PC/main account stats.

Mid April? Can't the team just keep sending them like every other game and platform? Really sucks to have to wait nearly a month just to see something nearly every other player has..

It’s currently April 9th, and I still haven’t gotten my year in review e-mail. I’ve checked even my spam and ensured to follow the proper steps prior to the 8th. The old way was much better and made it easier to have friends see their stats too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...