Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can you scan the regular stalker after the "Second Dream"

Felfito

hace 1 minuto, (XBOX)C11H22O11 dijo:

That's the only way though, you're gonna have to play with pre second dream players and hope they get attacked by Stalker 

I was thinking perhaps some old adventure mission to replay, but couldn´t find one. Matbe you´re right.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Felfito said:

Please don´t recomend to tag along with low level players, because I've tried that and didn´t work.

Just do low level missions on public. I usually do Hepit because it gives you a relic so it is not a complete waste of time. Low level fissures also work.

You have to roll positive for all the folllowing conditions: pre war player joins, they got active stalker mark, stalker spawns. First two are pretty high, last one is about 5%.

You could also try to coordinate with someone who either has a new account (new player) or has a new account (smurf).

Edited by Zakkhar

The devs never added a way to re-summon his old version, it's simply permanently missable content. There is no magic way around it besides playing with anyone who can still get those marks.

• Like 1

I was thankfully aware of this ahead of time and spent like a week trying to get stalker scans before progressing to second dream.

But unfortunately spoiled myself on operators in the process.

If DE would expand the amount of things we could spawn in simulacrum to include small bosses then you could ask someone to invite you into their simulacrum to get scans of it. Cus hilariously, you can actually get scans you don't have in someone else's simluacrum. At least you could last I checked, but that was a while ago.

I think they should cus that would also include a lot of permanently misable scans from Sands of Inaros... tho that quest should really just be made re-playable.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

Some people just like to have a complete Pokédex. 

That's my point, you can't have a complete Pokedex. A handful of the codex entries are tied to things that were only available for a limited time, and don't exist in any form anymore. Unlike with Stalker, these things have no workarounds.

• Like 1

You are going to need a large cage, a really long piece of string or rope, three Aka Samuari burgers, two Kuro Shogun burgers (those are the red and black burgers BK introduced in Japan. They are the edgiest type of burger, in flavour and aesthetic), and a copy of Hardcore Edgy Goth Babes Monthly: Bloodsuit Edition. Put that junk inside the cage, and tilt it, to allow easy access... 

Then you just need to wait around a corner and get your scanner ready... 

Just now, VibingCat said:

It absolutely works.

I meant i wasnt sure if the stalker summoned by beacon was a specific npc id that might be locked in and not the one OP needs.

Or if it does in fact summon the current stalker version u have access too

17 minutes ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

I meant i wasnt sure if the stalker summoned by beacon was a specific npc id that might be locked in and not the one OP needs.

Or if it does in fact summon the current stalker version u have access too

It's important the new player buys and activates the beacon, that's it. Make sure it's a private game and that the room is cleared first. If you use your upgraded scanner, you may get a double scan.