Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #180

21 hours ago, (XBOX)super silver567 said:

Are we getting a yareli rework soon?I was hoping that instead if her being able to control merulina it's like revenant's reave ability but she takes enemies and stores them in a wave that suspends the enemies in the wave until the ability ends.I feel as if the ability as it is is not really useful outside of movement in free roam places and for survivability in certain tilesets because merulina collides with almost every corner I try to turn around.I hope you guys take this into mind abd thanks again for you guys' hard work into making this game the best it can be and hope you guys continue to do an excellent job.much love to all of you guys and have a good day.

Just use the Loyal Merulina augment bro

Posted (edited)

Would it be possible to get Incarnon options for some of the lesser performing archguns? If not, more variants of them? Loved Corvus Prime. I know it was mentioned back (yeah I know it was my question then too XD) but... Tenet Fluctus? It is the only Corpus Archgun.

Actually, any intentions to do a pass or expansion on archmelee? As it is it is pretty lackluster, while archguns did get sizable buffs. Noticed Diwata on Titania just feels like hitting enemies with a pool noodle, even with decrees boosting it on Duviri, which exemplifies the state of archmelee.

Also, restating a question of if we can get more dual/single versions of existing primes either from Baro or Varzia? Been a while since the last ones from Baro. :( I thought it was a great idea and would like to see more.

Edited by MartinVole
  • Like 1

On 2024-05-14 at 12:24 PM, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

Hmmm well written feedback, you mentioned yareli being awkward to fashion i would have to agree, many, many times i’ve tried to get something going with her just to find syndannas clipping, she doesn’t work well around some of the tennet ephemeras i can’t really explain but they clip in weird ways, like the lucretia syndanna depending on her movement it would be great to see yareli with some kind of actual sea demon them like Scylla or something like stynax got the tribal/aztec warrior skin which is honestly chefs kiss awesome, so hopefully yareli can get a skin that follows her theme.

ps @[DE]Danielle please fix javis scrawl

I just think it's a little disheartening that there are tons of great tennogen skins ready to go for her and instead we are getting one everyone is confusing for ivara. Who has tons of skins. This is yarelis only other option. The thing that rubbed me the wrong way about stynax which yes is AMAZING is that he is a newer frame and got the amazing skin and yareli has been around longer and is getting something that frankly looks like ivara.. :( stynaxs skin looks like "stynax Aztec warrior" 100% . I took a screenshot of the ivara tennogen skin and the yareli deluxe skin and sent it to my friend. They really thought both skins were for ivara because of the many many similarities.. fingers crossed in a few more years more people will play her and we can get the "chefs kiss" feeling skin for her too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LadyAnime said:

I just think it's a little disheartening that there are tons of great tennogen skins ready to go for her and instead we are getting one everyone is confusing for ivara. Who has tons of skins. This is yarelis only other option. The thing that rubbed me the wrong way about stynax which yes is AMAZING is that he is a newer frame and got the amazing skin and yareli has been around longer and is getting something that frankly looks like ivara.. :( stynaxs skin looks like "stynax Aztec warrior" 100% . I took a screenshot of the ivara tennogen skin and the yareli deluxe skin and sent it to my friend. They really thought both skins were for ivara because of the many many similarities.. fingers crossed in a few more years more people will play her and we can get the "chefs kiss" feeling skin for her too

Totally agree with you, i just want to see like a really (sea) oriented design, thinking about it now Yareli would look amazing as a sea siren, hopefully she gets looked at more i’m seeing more people mentioning her so fingers crossed.

Summary of things still promised, incomplete, juggling in the air 

-Lifting the whole (content islands are still very disconnected)

-A proper story mode containing the old events; we go forward with more and more complex stories but old stuff that is actual canon lore and important to the development of some characters like Alad V, Vay Hek or Tyl Regor is missing IN the game, and a Wikia page is not the place where a player has to search for it

-Wall running replacing wall hopping still not a thing (although mentioned in devstream, and hey...new games ripping Warframe off will do it), Geoff mentioned some problem...which hasn't been resolved yet?

-UI still unfinished...from December 2018...it's almost 5 (FIVE) years

-Command wheel for pets (maybe second part of companion rework?)

-Leverian not seeing any entry for a while (another thing that had been left in the limbo, you started it and then forgot it...it was May 2019)

-Many new frames still don't have noggles (minor thing...but why Warframe Noggles don't drop 1 month after the frame release? I don't say day and date, but at least not year after)

-Drop chances revision as a QoL; the game has soooo much to do and collect that 0,0001% drop rate chances are just obnoxious 

-Where's Rage melee mode (also known as Changelling 2.0), mentioned in 2019, as the final phase of melee rework

-Modulary archwing/Archwing melee revisit, another thing from 2019, then coupled with Scott idea to remove Archwing missions (NO, but they must be revisited)...where's Archwing gonna go in the game? What's his future?

-Railjack integration with open worlds, like it was shown and promised at Tennocon

-Squad link, did you really gave up on the idea? If there's the tech that makes Cross Platform, I don't think Squad Link will be impossible to achieve

-3rd Orb fight, sitting in a lake since November 2018 

-Sergeant/Phorid boss fights revisions...Sergent revision mentioned as Nef Anyo's fight BEFORE Fortuna was released

-Trials/Raids they were removed in March 2018 (5 YEARS)...a content many player loved, it was promised to bring back something in that vein but no news yet

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, (PSN)OmegaSlayer said:

Summary of things still promised, incomplete, juggling in the air 

-Lifting the whole (content islands are still very disconnected)

-A proper story mode containing the old events; we go forward with more and more complex stories but old stuff that is actual canon lore and important to the development of some characters like Alad V, Vay Hek or Tyl Regor is missing IN the game, and a Wikia page is not the place where a player has to search for it

-Wall running replacing wall hopping still not a thing (although mentioned in devstream, and hey...new games ripping Warframe off will do it), Geoff mentioned some problem...which hasn't been resolved yet?

-UI still unfinished...from December 2018...it's almost 5 (FIVE) years

-Command wheel for pets (maybe second part of companion rework?)

-Leverian not seeing any entry for a while (another thing that had been left in the limbo, you started it and then forgot it...it was May 2019)

-Many new frames still don't have noggles (minor thing...but why Warframe Noggles don't drop 1 month after the frame release? I don't say day and date, but at least not year after)

-Drop chances revision as a QoL; the game has soooo much to do and collect that 0,0001% drop rate chances are just obnoxious 

-Where's Rage melee mode (also known as Changelling 2.0), mentioned in 2019, as the final phase of melee rework

-Modulary archwing/Archwing melee revisit, another thing from 2019, then coupled with Scott idea to remove Archwing missions (NO, but they must be revisited)...where's Archwing gonna go in the game? What's his future?

-Railjack integration with open worlds, like it was shown and promised at Tennocon

-Squad link, did you really gave up on the idea? If there's the tech that makes Cross Platform, I don't think Squad Link will be impossible to achieve

-3rd Orb fight, sitting in a lake since November 2018 

-Sergeant/Phorid boss fights revisions...Sergent revision mentioned as Nef Anyo's fight BEFORE Fortuna was released

-Trials/Raids they were removed in March 2018 (5 YEARS)...a content many player loved, it was promised to bring back something in that vein but no news yet

I’d just like to add, even though i haven’t seen DE actually (promise)this in so many words i do know DE are aware and have been for a long while now is fix the friggin codex man, things not showing, no matter how many scans of a particular unit it doesn’t update in the codex and other issues, i just wanted to bump this onto your post.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr

I notice DE has been giving out a lot of Umbra Forma lately, even though there is not much in the way of demand for the existing Umbral Mods.  I wonder if we'll be getting new Umbral Mods with Jade Shadows. 

Anyway that's a pretty sweet Ivara skin Yareli's getting.  I hope it's like a Mag/Gauss situation and Yareli gets a skateboard.

• Like 1

On 2024-05-14 at 12:01 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

our last Devstream before TennoCon 2024 (insert heavy breathing cat)

In the spirit of this, I have to reference a subject I made literally the week of Tennocon 2023 after I got home.

I made this on August 30th, 2023, and despite getting an answer from Erich in the thread reassuring us of digital access codes to those with the physical album, nothing has resulted of this. No news was given even after the digital edition was finally made available, and frankly it's disappointing, given that the Warframe Soundtrack 1 came with a digital download code included, which was what I expected when I bought the second at Tennocon.

The purchasers would have digital receipts, we have the codes for the orbiter decoration (of all things) that was included - there are easily identifiable methods of granting digital codes to those of us with the album.

Please DE, I just want to be able to take my awesome Warframe music on the road with me. I already paid full price for the album itself, at convention prices even. It shouldn't have been released without the same great accessibility option the first came with as standard, that if you buy the album physically, you would own a copy digitally.

If this could be mentioned on the Devstream at any point, it would be great, @[DE]Megan, @[DE]Rebecca.

My Request for talk / fix / request on devstream:

-Fix: PS Low reactant rate/disappearance (reactant) fix, when?
-Request: Add Pathos Clam to Circuit (e.g.: 2PC/Game Type completed on steel path).
-Long outstanding request, since years: Make camera move more left/right when zooming in. Crosshair and enemy is invisible due to shoulder attachments/wings.
-Long outstanding request, since years: Update mouse DPI resolution in WF. Only able to play on very low DPI/sensitivity with high-end mice, unable to utilize high DPI settings on mouse
-Request: Void fissues for Steadfast and Cavia should give standing like normal missions.
-Request: Add Solaris and Entrati related missions to relic fissure mission types and also enable to grant standing.

Please make archon shard tradeable or exchangable to other 3 basic colours (yellow/blue/red), quite many people in my clan have too many yellow shards that they don't know what to do with it, please let them trade it or exchange it to other 3 basic colours.

Why wasn't it tradeable in the first place like mods? It has same concept as mods, just in shard form

zaw melees, kitguns, reintegrated prototypes. I know it's not really on the table yet, but that's just my 2 cents of suggestion. You could basically further enhance the Helminth System for pseudoframes that can chose any four of the helminth abilities as their base. You can sort those abilities by categories to avoid stacking basically the same kind of ability mutltiple times. This way some of the abilities could get another look and less popular versions could get somme additional juice if you think about possible synergies.

6 hours ago, OPman640 said:

I have watched the stream from Twitch but haven't received any progress for the Umbra Forma drop

Same, I was waiting for the notification to pop up, then I checked afterwards and progress is at zero ! :(
I dont understand since I got it last dev stream with no problem....