The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.1

[DE]Megan

58 minutes ago, Forgek said:

I await the next time the pendulum swings for a new handful of meta statuses in 5 years.

So you'd rather the game be stagnant than having it change up every patch?

• Like 1

ran the game mode 6 times since this patch not 1 Jade part yet ...side door spawns now gone which is silly and now there is next too no enemies towards the landing pad area it was a battle just to get out of there which made it cool and now you have turned it into a boring ending ........ a 5% drop rate for her parts is silly you don't want burn out for players but at 900 just to aquire all the new stuff and the most drops is 17 motes per run thats still a grind .....add more if you want a 2nd jade for Helm 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Volmie said:

I have to say it does kinda disappoint me that y'all let everyone who obtained jade parts in an unintended way keep them on top of it being impossible to get the parts as drops like was intended when doing the operation. Having one of those things happen would be not great not terrible, but both of them happening feels pretty unfair, for lack of a better word, to people who chose not to actively exploit what was clearly a bug.

If it makes you feel any better, the exploit did not apply to me as I bought 2 sets of each component yet neither appears in my foundry. Guess I was right at the threshold  of DE stop gapping the purchase.

1) Сталкерский долг.

хотя всплыла история про  сталкера Хунхау (объяснение, если посмотреть на теневого сталкера с войной, его способность втыкать меч в землю и стрелять лазером, может способность влияет на экипированный меч? идея на будущее)

2) добавляете ли вы на корабль ОРДИС для выбора "общих целей" и настройки и оснащения сталкера (хотелось бы узнать, какой билд сталкера был в квесте, у которого были красные цифры.)

Да, на первых порах, возможно, будет разрешена война с мечом, а не только ненависть.

-Смена цвета сталкера будет странной.

3) по поводу лотоса... Надеюсь, у нас будет возможность захватить жилплощадь. область «тени» "вместо лотоса, тогда мы будем говорить с хунхау". + вкусности для контроля над разумом. for example reljack

4) если в будущем сталкер будет "полностью играбельным", то я надеюсь, что и слуги сталкера будут доступны для экипировки.

-Ну или самый простой способ — шлем сталкера for all warframes

-пс. В этой реальности не будет режима охоты на Тэнно...

- хотя толпа - это сила. Если количество людей, желающих участвовать в «охоте на тэнно», превышает количество людей, которые против функции охоты на тэнно.

- в любом случае спасибо за обновление и "ремонт"

P.P.S либо способности сталкера меняются вместе с оружием, либо это две «тройки» разных сталкеров.

нормальный, тень, Дувириан

Edited by XELGAST12
edited by a translator to make it more accurate (ver.0.1)

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Operation: Belly of the Beast missions not using the intended Ascension Drop Tables (which you can view in our public drop tables). 
    • This meant that players were not earning Jade’s component or weapon blueprints from their Operation missions. Now you should be able to farm for Jade while also earning the Operation rewards! 
  • Fixed Sisters of Parvos encountered during the Operation: Belly of the Beast missions not dropping Vestigial Motes alongside their existing Volatile Mote drops. 

We should be compensated for this. This was utterly BS for how big of a deal it is.

• Like 3

@[DE]Megan

german language is NOT fixed.
i cant join the clan event if i didnt end the story quest first, which i cant
therefore cutting me out of the event completely. (and no turning off and on magic worked)

schatten (shadow in singular) and schatten (shadows in plural) are the same lettering over here

edit: just came to my mind that it might be a workaround if the games language would be turned to english via the launcher, but its not what i'm willing nor want to do.

Edited by LovePeaceZordon
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed enemies continuing to spawn in Ascension missions after the objective has been completed and Extraction is available. 

RIP - Knew this was coming.

Was E-Gate with closets!  

vor einer Stunde schrieb LovePeaceZordon:

@[DE]Megan

german language is NOT fixed.
i cant join the clan event if i didnt end the story quest first, which i cant
therefore cutting me out of the event completely. (and no turning off and on magic worked)

schatten (shadow in singular) and schatten (shadows in plural) are the same lettering over here

edit: just came to my mind that it might be a workaround if the games language would be turned to english via the launcher, but its not what i'm willing nor want to do.

Same Problem here :( schade-geht-immer-noch-nicht-obwohl-in-d

• Like 2

Could we please have the option to lower the HUD size to 25? It's so big now... I have it at 50 and it's clearly bigger than it was before (playing in 4k)

1 час назад, XELGAST12 сказал:

1) Сталкерский долг.

хотя всплыла история про  сталкера Хунхау (объяснение, если посмотреть на теневого сталкера с войной, его способность втыкать меч в землю и стрелять лазером, может способность влияет на экипированный меч? идея на будущее)

2) добавляете ли вы на корабль ОРДИС для выбора "общих целей" и настройки и оснащения сталкера (хотелось бы узнать, какой билд сталкера был в квесте, у которого были красные цифры.)

Да, на первых порах, возможно, будет разрешена война с мечом, а не только ненависть.

-Смена цвета сталкера будет странной.

3) по поводу лотоса... Надеюсь, у нас будет возможность захватить жилплощадь. область «тени» "вместо лотоса, тогда мы будем говорить с хунхау". + вкусности для контроля над разумом. for example reljack

4) если в будущем сталкер будет "полностью играбельным", то я надеюсь, что и слуги сталкера будут доступны для экипировки.

-Ну или самый простой способ — шлем сталкера for all warframes

-пс. В этой реальности не будет режима охоты на Тэнно...

- хотя толпа - это сила. Если количество людей, желающих участвовать в «охоте на тэнно», превышает количество людей, которые против функции охоты на тэнно.

- в любом случае спасибо за обновление и "ремонт"

P.P.S либо способности сталкера меняются вместе с оружием, либо это две «тройки» разных сталкеров.

нормальный, тень, Дувириан

One of Stalkers, or both, or even Acolytes as regular playable and "tuneable" warframes? Heh... Sorry, but I think it is not so good idea. Better let them be exclusive independent misteriously characters, as they is. Anyways, all their abilityes it is just another combinations of good known abilityes of playable warframes, so i doubt that will bring some remarcable fresh in core of our gaming experience=) Maybe, some fun, but no more than this.

We could ad a griefing mode. where you join random SP missions as an acolyte and try to kill the tenno. (only have the acolyte skills and stats) If you kill one or more of them you get 5 steel essence and return to orbiter or wherever.

I imagine many people would drop it after getting repeatedly killed, but it would be a fun side activity.

Think I'll make this a suggestion and see how it goes

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes: 

• When Companion Hounds steal an Arctic Eximus’ Shield with Null Audit, the shield will no longer block friendly projectiles (similar to Frost’s Snow Globe).  

Can we get this for Nekros' shadows too?

Edited by Oryo4231
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed enemies continuing to spawn in Ascension missions after the objective has been completed and Extraction is available.

Please undo this. It was the only thing that made the mission even remotely interesting. Now it's just a slow elevator ride.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MrPing1000 said:

Umm was the Jade Eximus change intentional?  They are extremely deadly in SP now, initial hit deletes shield, then the massive heat proc kills you.  They weren't like this pre hotfix.

8 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

I don't know what you guys did, but those jade eximus are now 1 shoting my quorvex and valkyr with over 2,000 armor each. Did someone sneak in a few extra 0's to their damage?!?!

sounds lore accurate to me. better start dancing.

16 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thanks for the fixes.
I still don't know how I feel about the new Jade Eximus units. In the crowded event missions, we often lack visual clarity regarding which Eximus unit is casting the ray.

Have you tried shooting the ray instead? the little orb at the top can be broken to dispel it.

Edited by Darkmega18

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

When Companion Hounds steal an Arctic Eximus’ Shield with Null Audit, the shield will no longer block friendly projectiles (similar to Frost’s Snow Globe).  

Please extend this to the Reflex Denial precept!

• Like 1