The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pls lower cost of arcanes in event.

With the added cap and "somewhat expensive" price tag, it's clear that DE doesn't want this event to crash the Arcane Market. Remember that we had another operation that also rewards Eidolon Arcanes just 4 months ago. That gap is too short for Arcane prices to normalize. This is the shortest gap between two Arcane giveaway events in recent history. For reference, The gap between Scarlet Spear and Orphix Venom was about 7 months.

Edited by DrivaMain

20 hours ago, _Eclips3_ said:

The cost is insane, 46 per arcane energise. Need to do 42 more missions. It's actually torture, been repeating the same thing over and over for 12 hours over 2 days and only have enough for a R3 arcane. I thought the whole point of adding limitations is to avoid burn out yet the cost of 1 is so high farming even half of one R5 arcane causes burn out. if the CIA need a new torture method, just make the prisoners play this mission 42 times. 

Rather than limit the amount we can farm, limit the price....

EDIT: Another way is increase volatile mote drops to like guaranteed 15 or 14?

Edit 2: Miscalculated it, so you need 5 arcanes for R4 and 5 so, need to do like 100+ more of these missions.

Bro, its an EVENT, which lasts for 30 days. Jesus. if you hate farm or playing the game, warframe market exists, go buy it. 

• Like 1

Most of them are really reasonably priced IMO, except the three that aren't. Which I don't quite understand since they already limited the number you could buy to two sets of each Arcane, going from like 5 motes each  for the high tier in the non clan to 46 motes each in the clan tier is a bit yikes

I was gonna comment about how 10 per arcane was reasonable , then realised OP is talking about the ultra rare platinum grade arcanes.

I have been missing arcane barrier for years , I will see if i can complete it this time.

A bit expensive true , but considering its more of a catchup and it's over a very long time. Should not be too bad.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb 0_The_F00l:

I was gonna comment about how 10 per arcane was reasonable , then realised OP is talking about the ultra rare platinum grade arcanes.

I have been missing arcane barrier for years , I will see if i can complete it this time.

A bit expensive true , but considering its more of a catchup and it's over a very long time. Should not be too bad.

Previous events had balanced costs and no cap.

There is legitimately no reason to defend DE's decision, sir. 

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

Previous events had balanced costs and no cap.

There is legitimately no reason to defend DE's decision, sir. 

Balanced against what exactly ? 

And I am not defending DE , just making observations. 

And yes , anyone with basic understanding can see that they did it to avoid abundance of the arcanes in trade (if you read the patch note they have also raised the minimum trading MR to 10 to trade them).

vor 16 Minuten schrieb 0_The_F00l:

Balanced against what exactly ? 

And I am not defending DE , just making observations. 

And yes , anyone with basic understanding can see that they did it to avoid abundance of the arcanes in trade (if you read the patch note they have also raised the minimum trading MR to 10 to trade them).

To all other items in the store. 

I'm not complaining about the cap, just telling you that previous events had none, and still were balanced in acquisition. 

So having a cap should definitely have a balanced acquisition, not the other way around. 

37 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

To all other items in the store. 

I'm not complaining about the cap, just telling you that previous events had none, and still were balanced in acquisition. 

So having a cap should definitely have a balanced acquisition, not the other way around. 

I do not have a handy reference for points per minute of past events (when normalised to the various resources needed to trade for it). It might be more than the current one , i do recollect that everyone and their kavat milked scarlet spear and orphix venom for all it was worth. It may indeed be more expensive than that time.

If I consider the current one , with a well structured squad you can complete the mission in around 6 to 8 minutes with margin for error. Netting around 16 volatile motes (if optional objective is completed).

So 3 runs would get you enough for an arcane, that's 30 minutes per arcane. 

Can you let me know what is your ideal time per arcane expectation ?

vor 34 Minuten schrieb 0_The_F00l:

I do not have a handy reference for points per minute of past events (when normalised to the various resources needed to trade for it). It might be more than the current one , i do recollect that everyone and their kavat milked scarlet spear and orphix venom for all it was worth. It may indeed be more expensive than that time.

If I consider the current one , with a well structured squad you can complete the mission in around 6 to 8 minutes with margin for error. Netting around 16 volatile motes (if optional objective is completed).

So 3 runs would get you enough for an arcane, that's 30 minutes per arcane. 

Can you let me know what is your ideal time per arcane expectation ?

My expectation is the cost to be reduced because it's a) capped, which they never were and b) out of line with ALL OTHER ITEMS in the store. That's it. 

If you mean to what cost exactly, I gotta check the store first again. 

Edited by (XBOX)K1jker

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

My expectation is the cost to be reduced because it's a) capped, which they never were and b) out of line with ALL OTHER ITEMS in the store. That's it. 

If you mean to what cost exactly, I gotta check the store first again. 

Your expectation is too vague at the moment ,

If it is lowered by 1 mote per arcane will it be satisfactory ? I assume not, even though it's lowered.

If it's reduced by 10 motes (making it 36 per arcane) , will it be more reasonable ? Maybe maybe not.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb 0_The_F00l:

Your expectation is too vague at the moment ,

If it is lowered by 1 mote per arcane will it be satisfactory ? I assume not, even though it's lowered.

If it's reduced by 10 motes (making it 36 per arcane) , will it be more reasonable ? Maybe maybe not.

That's it. Now I want DE to make them more expensive instead. 😡 

Having them in the event at this price is already a greatly lowered cost. Arcane energize is a low supply, high demand item. Although, with them being in these events, it is no longer low supply.

Games should have chase items.

Are all of you people forgetting you can do the alerts, for volatile motes too? Like you can break up the monotony by playing regular warframe in between the event?

Hello? Did we all somehow forget this?

6小时前 , Kaiga 说:

Are all of you people forgetting you can do the alerts, for volatile motes too? Like you can break up the monotony by playing regular warframe in between the event?

Hello? Did we all somehow forget this?

Doing the occasional alert in SP actually gives you more motes than the event. And there are at least 2-3 alerts active every hour.

An 7+ minutes elevator ride may give you like 8? or 10? motes? But a 5 minutes sabotage always gives you 15.