Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dailiy Log In BONUSES, let us activate them when we need them?

Greetings DE,

Yesterday i got a 75% platinum discount, that will expire today, yet you got me on a day that i cant afford to buy them since my pay is next week.

Can we please get the option to activate time limited Daily Login Bonuses when we desire?

Also, can we also use the Discount bonus on other stuff in the market? like Delux skins and stuff?

Thank you

• Like 1

I doubt DE will make that a thing, not only it would require a revamp of the daily login system, it would also be unfair to older members/people who played previously to this. I think it would be a good idea that you could stock only the discount that warframe gives, but I understand why they wouldn't do that. Also, it would be bad for their income as people would just be able to keep the discounts until they need platinum and it would remove the extra revenue made without the discounts.

As for PC players having discounts for market stuff instead of platinum, it's a much requested idea but I doubt it will happen since that's currently a console only feature due to DE not being able to give discounts on PSN/XBOX/SWITCH like they do on PC.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, VasjaTheOx said:

yet you got me on a day that i cant afford to buy them since my pay is next week

If you are living from paycheck to paycheck, without any savings or buffer, maybe, just maybe, it is not a good idea to spend your money on a game. Regardless if it is a bargain or not.

You can totally get everything in this game without ever spending any cash,.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

If you are living from paycheck to paycheck, without any savings or buffer, maybe, just maybe, it is not a good idea to spend your money on a game. Regardless if it is a bargain or not.

I all ready have everything in the game, and am not living pay check to paycheck.

I just like to limit spendings on the game i like to support in the 1-2 week time of my paycheck.

besides, the savings are for other stuff, like car, house, appliances repairs in case sht happens, aint touching those for games.

Hope this gives you some peace of mind.

I’d be happy to just give other people the coupon. My bank account got *@##$slapped so hard by Fortnite, I don’t do micro transactions anymore. I’d happily give my coupon to someone for let’s say the amount they’ll pay for the plat(for example, if they use a 75% off coupon(from me) on a 1000 plat purchase, I get 250 plat), heck, I’ll even give it for free or something. It’s just really annoying for me.

I don't know about "use when you want" but it would be nice if it would make allowances for when you just finished a mission before going to bed only for it to land after reset and give limited hours booster

• Like 1

The entire point of those login bonuses/boosters/etc. is to encourage you to play right then instead of logging out immediately. You're also willing to play more as you spend more. I don't see this changing. 

• Like 3

Marvel Heroes did it great with boosters. Login rewards (like all other boosters) were consumables you used when you wanted/needed, then when you were logged off all timers for boosters were halted. So if you had a 24h booster you had 24h of boosters worth of actual gametime. Here a 72h boosted might end up being a 12h booster, since you might not play more than 4h per day when it is active.

• Like 1

On 2024-08-11 at 1:48 PM, Zakkhar said:

ok the dude has 5 likes, bet they are DE stocks owners...

On 2024-08-11 at 4:48 AM, Zakkhar said:

It's pretty normal to budget by percentage based on paycheck stuff into savings, entertainment, food, rent etc. Dipping into savings to buy entertainment builds an awful habit.

Even as someone who's well off, I still strictly follow a budget in case anything happens. 

• Like 2

Am 11.8.2024 um 13:08 schrieb VasjaTheOx:

Greetings DE,

Yesterday i got a 75% platinum discount, that will expire today, yet you got me on a day that i cant afford to buy them since my pay is next week.

Can we please get the option to activate time limited Daily Login Bonuses when we desire?

Also, can we also use the Discount bonus on other stuff in the market? like Delux skins and stuff?

Thank you

I would contact support because you are losing money - without a discount you probably wouldn't buy it at all.

On 2024-08-15 at 9:54 PM, Venus-Venera said:

I would contact support because you are losing money - without a discount you probably wouldn't buy it at all.

not realy, i have 360plat at the moment, and i have pritty mich everything in the game.

actually is DE whos loosing money in this case.  but thats ok.

i mean even if ots 75% discount, its still a 100% profit for them.

• Like 1

On 2024-08-15 at 6:59 PM, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

I'd advise farming plat and holding on to it.

Most vets have 1000 to 20k plat for emergencies lol.

i never trade plat, with all the bans with tainted plat, trading for plat makes me physically sick.

i only trade sets for sets. And i pay for plat to support DE.

vor einer Stunde schrieb VasjaTheOx:

not realy, i have 360plat at the moment, and i have pritty mich everything in the game.

actually is DE whos loosing money in this case.  but thats ok.

i mean even if ots 75% discount, its still a 100% profit for them.

was translated incorrectly. I meant, of course, that they lose money.

• Like 1

On 2024-08-11 at 4:57 AM, VasjaTheOx said:

I all ready have everything in the game, and am not living pay check to paycheck.

I just like to limit spendings on the game i like to support in the 1-2 week time of my paycheck.

besides, the savings are for other stuff, like car, house, appliances repairs in case sht happens, aint touching those for games.

Hope this gives you some peace of mind.

Understandable and good discipline strategy. I think DE would do very well if they were to shift the discount daily logins to weekend login specials and make them an additional reward instead of by themselves. Generally, spending dramatically rises on Fridays and Saturdays, so why not place discounts where they will have the most usage?

• Like 1