Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We should have Railjack style item pickup

Like, maybe as an aura that shares the items you pick up with teammates, or SOMETHING that lets the team all get what someone collects, I mostly say that because with large tile sets ( Entrati labs, open world) it gets painful to pickup things others have. ESPECIALLY when opening relics and you cant find reactant cuz someone ran off far away and refuses to stick with the team. 
I'd be happy with it just being reactant there ( Maybe tie it in with the lab being so close to the void that everyone gets affected by reactant). 

I was thinking for the aura/exilus mod it'd be along the lines of "When you pick up an item you pick it up for the team" 

• Like 4

Not gonna happen as it would promote freeloading/leeching/afk.

We had that discussion not long ago about Reactant and you want everything?

Stick to your team and observe minimap/map overlay. Problem solved.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, quxier said:

I can be in 3 places at the same time.

If those places are very close to each other or overlap, you totally can. If your team runs over the map like dogs with sick bladder, just stick to the host.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:
42 minutes ago, quxier said:

I can be in 3 places at the same time.

If those places are very close to each other or overlap, you totally can.

Well, I mean I can but game will break spawns. It's problematic in survi-type games.

25 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

If your team runs over the map like dogs with sick bladder, just stick to the host.

If host runs wild we won't make a lot of enemies as well.

1 minute ago, Zakkhar said:
4 minutes ago, quxier said:

If host runs wild we won't make a lot of enemies as well.

Last resort: Human communication.

If I was believer, praying would work better. I feel like people have all settings turned on and their screen shine so much so they don't see chat notification.

Still, thanks for tips.

• Like 1

yes i agree and i even made posts about it in past as so many other players

sadly chances of it happening are very low , best thing that could happen to change that is if other people would release similar game with that loot type and popularity of that game would threaten warframe , so then they would be forced to adapt , and we see it with TFD , the warframe 1999 human skins are there to rival that game

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TotalEnigma85 said:

yes i agree and i even made posts about it in past as so many other players

sadly chances of it happening are very low , best thing that could happen to change that is if other people would release similar game with that loot type and popularity of that game would threaten warframe , so then they would be forced to adapt , and we see it with TFD , the warframe 1999 human skins are there to rival that game

We already knew human frame hybrids were going to be a thing way before first descendant released so I don't get why you would make that comparison.

Universal loot works for railjack since it's a mode that is supposed to be like a squad doing different things in different locations to finish the mission, regular gameplay doesn't really need that since we're supposed to stay together during regular content, at most someone goes explore and marks some loot for others to pickup.

Universal looting would just lead to more AFK strats and leeching 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Not gonna happen as it would promote freeloading/leeching/afk.

We had that discussion not long ago about Reactant and you want everything?

Stick to your team and observe minimap/map overlay. Problem solved.

No sweetie. *We* didn't go over this. *You* went over this and I proceeded to give you the cold shoulder because you clearly don't care about players, just about being right and high and mighty in situations where it shouldn't be required or is downright impossible, for many reasons, to get people to cooperate. You don't care for a good solution. You care about being better than everyone else because you "communicate". Yeah enjoy console players typing. It'll look like they're leeching and then you'll complain about that. Begone. 

P.s The leeching being promoted argument was long debunked in the thread you linked. But you wouldn't want to acknowledge that now would you?

Edited by (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1
  • Like 2

Universal looting would just lead to more AFK strats and leeching 

and how would that effect you in negative way ?

if you can solo a map then 3 other player are useless anyway 

and leeching was always part of multiplayer games , it is the core of it , stronger players helping weaker players 

AFK are mostly result of boredom and repetitive tasks and that is on developer to reduce  by having multiple different activities 

Just now, TotalEnigma85 said:

and leeching was always part of multiplayer games , it is the core of it , stronger players helping weaker players 

AFK are mostly result of boredom and repetitive tasks and that is on developer to reduce  by having multiple different activities 

Don't bother. The person doesn't listen to reason. You're right though. Especially in good relic missions, there's always gonna be people "leeching" and yet their presence of extra items from relics is always a benefit. 

If and only if DE actually cracks down on the issues around AFK players and leeching. Otherwise all this does is encourage it even more. 

Co-op might already be irrevocably ruined in this game but that's no reason to continue to degrade it. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TotalEnigma85 said:

Defending bad behavior is pure nonsense, if you queued to play the game with others then you better play the damn game, doesn't matter if one person is strong enough to do most of the mission alone.

It doesn't matter if leeching has always existed it's not an excuse to let people just do it, DE clearly is against it why defend something the devs themselves don't agree with.

Edited by C11H22O1
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, C11H22O1 said:

Defending bad behavior is pure nonsense, if you queued to play the game with others then you better play the damn game, doesn't matter if one person is strong enough to do most of the mission alone.

It doesn't matter if leeching has always existed it's not an excuse to let people just do it, DE clearly is against it why defend something the devs themselves don't agree with.

You have so few worries in your life that you can even keep "bother to care what your squad is doing if it doesn't affect you at all" on your worry list?

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

You have so few worries in your life that you can even keep "bother to care what your squad is doing if it doesn't affect you at all" on your worry list?

I don't know what that has to do with anything, if I wanted to play by myself I would go solo, like usual, if I'm going public I expect everyone else to contribute even if just a little.

If you're not going to do anything then don't even open the game, if you're a leech or AFK you clearly don't enjoy the game enough to even pay attention to it.

• Like 2

il y a 10 minutes, C11H22O1 a dit :

If you're not going to do anything then don't even open the game, if you're a leech or AFK you clearly don't enjoy the game enough to even pay attention to it.

Meanwhile, support mains :

yikes-monkey-look-and-leave-yikes-monkey

• Like 1

il y a 23 minutes, (PSN)Madurai-Prime a dit :

So you can go afk you mean? How about you actually walk around and move your character.....

Can you clarify this statement? 

Walk around where ? In Endless static mission, playing a support buffing everyone (including pets) can make you quite immobile ; looking afk, when you actually do a s**t load for your team.

What's there to clarify ?

• Like 1

Oh no. Is Vacuum Gate happening again?  =D

Those were the day. DE gave Kavata/Kubro Vacuum high range just to spite us.

I'd almost agree with the AFK thing if anything of value dropped in missions anymore. At this point it's mostly easier orb sustain.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Walk around where ? In Endless static mission, playing a support buffing everyone (including pets) can make you quite immobile ; looking afk, when you actually do a s**t load for your team.

In railjack you can hack into the security guns, one of my favorite parts. They help with survival missions but it could appear afk also 

Edited by (MOB)RTGLoot

5 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Say what?

Spoiler

Frost and Volt can be campy when protecting something but everyone should be kinda camping in that situation.