Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 37: Koumei & the Five Fates

[DE]Danielle

39 minutes ago, Scyo said:

The gear wheel is slightly broken.

Previously when opened, the mouse cursor was in the center of the wheel. Now, after the patch, the cursor is wherever. This massively #*!%s with my muscle memory and makes the wheel much less intuitive to use.

15 minutes ago, Bioskop said:

It follows the mouse even if you dont see it. I agree that it is counterintuitive though.

This is 99% a bug and not intended, since it doesnt happen in fullscreen mode, only in windowed or borderless.
But you should know that there's a bug with settings in fullscreen mode, so that's definitely not a perfect fix for the gear wheel.

Edited by Megazawr

2 hours ago, Numerounius said:

This one is huge, the other melee galvanized mods. Not so much. Will be great for umbra forma options.

Can you also please fix AI changes for enemies and tilesets like Defense then as well?

YEYSEYYEYSSY!!!!!!! Finally! Glad to see this fixed. This was annoying me for the longest time.

Steel- Drop in replacement for Organ Shatter or another mod slot for +CD%

Reflex- Drop in replacement for +IC

Elementalist- Drop in replacement for elementalist for builds that don't care for wind up speed like most of mine. It'll also let me get this effect and +SC%.

Do these work with pseudo-exalted?

I was stuck in the loading scene from the Planes to Cetus for 3 minutes. I could move fine, but it took a while, which it didnt before the update.

Edited by Bioskop
It loaded

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Fixed Protea’s Temporal Anchor ability not inverting correctly when the “Invert Tap/Hold Abilities” toggle is enabled. This fixes canceling the ability with tap not working (hold being the default). 

Proud Of You Yes GIF

I'm sure this fix alone will make it way easier to use. Thank you!

54 minutes ago, Scyo said:

The gear wheel is slightly broken.

Previously when opened, the mouse cursor was in the center of the wheel. Now, after the patch, the cursor is wherever. This massively #*!%s with my muscle memory and makes the wheel much less intuitive to use.

I reup this! I like to think it's intentional but could we at least have a toggle to center our cursor when opening the gear wheel?

26 minutes ago, Fireshock said:

As a 6-forma Smeeta owner I would've appreciated a mod alternative for the old "choose what resource to buff by waiting" functionality rather than it just being perpetually random. It was very useful for buffing specific drops like Toroids or Steel Essence.

That behavior is exactly why Charm was nerfed that way. You were part of the problem DE saw.

It's unfortunate that Smeeta is dead, but it had to be done. Now they just need to give robotic companions the same 18% loot mod.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goldy said:

That behavior is exactly why Charm was nerfed that way. You were part of the problem DE saw.

It's unfortunate that Smeeta is dead, but it had to be done. Now they just need to give robotic companions the same 18% loot mod.

Not saying it needed to stay the way it was at all. Just saying I would've preferred some sort of "manual activation" approach instead of the random passive.
e.g. Allow me to push a button to activate the buff, at the expense of only being able to do that once per mission or something. Adds back in the "I want this specific item doubled" functionality with none of the waiting.

Good afternoon, I love this update. Thank you very much DE, a suggestion, will it be possible to give steel essences when playing the koumei event on the steel path? Just like it was at the jade shadows event. Thank you so much

Most of all, let us customize the new arsenal UI so it isn't so small. Let us have the extra columns back that you've taken from us. This is absurd.

Making us choose between Galvanized and Sacrificial Steel is evil. At least make Galvanized closer to Sacrificial.

And it says something about the nonviability of companions as damage dealers that their equivalent to the 60/60 mods is as high as 300/300.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Beast Companions would previously choose targets in a complete circle around the player. This means that when using their abilities or making attacks, they weren't even on screen so it was hard to appreciate them being useful. This has been tuned so that Beast Companions will prefer to choose targets that are near you and in your field of view.

So you're trading effectiveness for visibility, and you somehow think that's an improvement? The game has enough visual clutter, and companions are useless enough in combat without our pets prioritizing being on-screen over actually doing what little they do.

• Like 1

So Rhino also got a PBR update for default and Immortal? Seems that way in game despite them not being in the patch notes.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Updated Vauban’s Phased skin to PBR. 

Still no word on the Rubedo plated Rhino skin getting a PBR update though?

Theorem arcanes dont seem to save on respawning Caliban's minions like nekros, is this intended or is it a forgotten niche mechanic? (If you dont know, your stacks upon casting saves to the units, respawning them without a proper death retains them, it doesn't update if you have 0 stacks so you can save a max stacks till you have max on both of your weapons.)

Speaking of make the ice theorem actually have any visibility to it, it doesn't seem to even have the circle around it.

Other then that another BANGER update from UI to content with minimal bugs i found.

Edited by shadowpikachu
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot for the update. Having a great time so far. I really enjoy the new mission. It's very refreshing and actually quite original.

Also.
As always I want to wholeheartedly thank you for continuing down the road of fair warframe boundles. Ever since you decided to stop locking unique decoration behind warframe bundles, it's always a great joy to see what amazing new-warframe themed decorations I will buy and place in my orbiter. Thanks for being ethical <3

Keep up the good work :)))

• Like 1

This is different from the RANDOMIZE functionality of the COOPERATIVE/CHANGE LOADOUT interface.

THE IDEA:

- You have a pool where you put all the Primaries, Secondaries, Warframes, Pets... that you want in. ( whether we want to include different configurations for the same equipment or not is debatable )

- Then, when you begin a mission the Loadout gets randomly selected from the pool.

Picture you are playing X amount of Fissure Missions.

WHY THIS MATTERS:

- be surprised by the equipment at the start of the mission

- switch up the gameplay

- it feels fresh and new every mission

- avoid changing the Loadout ourselves

- the team doesn't have to wait for us to change our Loadout

Enjoying the Nova changes! Lowering the requirements for 90% DR from Null Star is great. Frees up a lot of slots while providing the same amount of survivability, my main build just went from committing an arcane and a tau shard plus two 2 mod slots to 1 slot. So much room for activities!

Slow/speed change is good too. I didn't mind building negative strength (one aura being less of a burden on the build than maxing Null Star's DR), but avoiding Growing Power and Dante from teammates was occasionally a case of anti-synergy. Not the most urgent rework in the world, but certainly welcome and well executed.