Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Koumei & the Five Fates: Hotfix 37.0.1

[DE]Danielle

Hi. With this new update I have noticed several bugs:

1. When aiming and firing while aiming there is an annoying reloading of the aiming animation and no shot is seen at times (may be just the animation).
  2. Gliding seems intermittent resulting in the warframe falling to the ground early and the necramech fails to float.
  3. The lightning incarnon like Boar do not launch rays but semi-automatic shooting and obviously does not link enemies.
  4. The amp 777 (The angel slayer of the community) does not shoot at a continuous rate but semi.
  5. Hildryn's skill icons overlap when exiting aegis storm (after casting another skill they return to their place).

I have found when deploying chat in the game that holding the LT button on my Xbox Series X controller is interpreted by the game as multiple presses(I checked the controller in tools and other games and it works correctly) This could be the cause of many of the above mentioned.

Thank you for your work and dedication, I love this game and look forward to Warframe 1999. I wish you all good health and success.

Edited by dariemlazaro
New information
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Void2258 said:

Tried that dosen't work. Mission never starts no matter how many times you do it (or at least at such a low chance that I am not sitting here spamming it in hopes for the next hour).

what I also did (idk if this helps) I went into planes on steelpath and walked back out (this game me a mission completed) I did this because I thought this might be a required step because it counts you as having completed / unlocked the steelpath version of plains

also after completing it once on steelpath its now unlocked for me from the map!

Edited by _Anise_

Well, with the overall damage vulnerability being fixed, if it is possible, can you please look at Equinox's Rest and Rage (most importantly, Rage), this is the only damage vulnerability in-game that cannot be applied to overguard or even demolists because they simply immune to the speed up.

if Nova 4 is allowed to affect them (aka eximus), why Equinox's rage can't? Even her Damage vulnerability can work on them immediately, yet Equinox cannot with her Rage.

Edited by Amolistic.
  • Like 2

What this patch introduced was a change what data is displayed for reward selection from a relic mission.  Prior to this patch, the number of items owned for weapon components, or number of blueprints was displayed.  This was useful information, in conduction of item drop rarity to make a quick decision and select the best item.  Now what is displayed is the number weapon components, or the number of crafted items.  This is not useful information, since a players may have 1 item crafted, and between zero and infinity number of blueprints for that item.

Post patch example follows from an Venus interception mission relic cracking mission:

Fulmain Prime Barred 37 owned

Fang Prime Blueprint 1 crafted

Forma Blueprint 93 Crafted

Cernos Prime Blueprint Crafted

In my case I own 7 Cernos Prime blueprints. 18 Forma Blueprints and 39 Fang Prime Blueprints.

I would be ok with the following information provided:

Fulmain Prime Barred 37 owned

Fang Prime Blueprint 1 crafted, 39 owned

Forma Blueprint 93 Crafted, 18 owned

Cernos Prime Blueprint Crafted, 7 owned

My recommendation is to revert the relic reward selection screen to what it was prior to the patch or provide both the crafted and owned information on it.

Hiladdar

with the new update, when I go to change my xxxx's weapons or select a companion etc, now the writing is a gold-like color and is placed on a transparent black box. I have trouble reading things quickly with this combination and on top of that I find it downright hideous to look at (my personal taste).
is there a way to put back the graphics with the white background and black writing and no transparency? I'm not being an idiot, I really have trouble reading those writings.

Edited by brutal_ITA

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thanks for the hotfix. Please add a way to remove the Endpoint mechanic from Nova's Wormhole. It adds a cast delay that is noticeable and jarring for players already skilled with this ability. It feels like Void Sling for me right now, and that's not a good thing. I would love to get old Wormhole back with seamless chaining of portals, not this if possible.

wish there was a setting to disable the marker on void sling and to just instantly cast it at max distance

• Like 1

Thanks for the update.

Still no fix for Bleed statuses from Ash's Bladestorm ignoring "Increased Finisher Damage" buffs.

Still no fix for Excalibur Umbra not retaining non-mod related health buffs during Transference such as Arcane Blessing. Heat Elemental Ward, etc., causing Excalibur Umbra to LOSE health upon transferring back to him.

Still no fix for "moonwalk" bug caused by Transference as a client, resulting in complete loss of functionality other than basic movement. This bug is especially problematic as the only way to fix it is to use a revive during Bleedout, or successfully kill enough enemies during Last Gasp to revive yourself during Bleedout.

Still no fix for Ember Pyraxis Chest Plate and Shoulder Pads, as well as Sevagoth Glaukus Shoulder Armor, using Warframe colors rather than Attachment colors when customizing.

Please change abilities like Khora's Whipclaw not benefitting from Archon Stretch and the like. They are abilities, and the logic for exempting them from "On ability damage" Archon mods does not make sense. On the topic of Khora, please give Venari and Venari Prime base shields. There is no reason for Venari to completely lack any shields baseline.

Please give the Veilbreaker store some evergreen items to spend Kahl's Stock on to keep weekly Veilbreaker stuff at least somewhat relevant after nabbing all of the Styanax parts, Archon mods, etc. 

Please give Sevagoth Prime's Shadow a "Toggle Prime Details" option for skins. The Primed Shadow not having increased stats at all is also quite disappointing. Being able to equip Signas on the Shadow would be nice too.

Can we get an update on Stalker mode, now that we've had Jade Shadows and a Stalker themed Nightwave? Last time we heard about it the game mode was finished and working, but wasn't implemented due to "lore concerns." Has it been abandoned?

Edited by DawnoftheWhiteFury

Gold Decorations look way too Yellow for some reason now. Looks terrible. It seems to be all Gold on almost everything!

The lighting is way too saturated. Gold looks very green in low lighting also.

How do I make it look like it did before?

Edited by Snake
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Junaphine said:

apparently its intended.... its awful, i hope they change it back.      

if i need to cast her 4 every 6 seconds (with 321% duration) im not gonna touch her for now untill its changed....     

With the old speedva u could let her 4 linger around for so long that everything got hit with it....

Now you have one fast "wave" (not as in wave from defense) of enemies come fast and then u need to spam 4 again to affect the next small wave and so on lol.     

i hope they change it.... or well speedva will be Rip for me (i don't want to spam my melee+4 to keep my build going)

That's awful. I'm thankful the old Fastva build still works. Definitely needs to be made so it's 1:1 on time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Fate Pearls earned from Shrine Defense missions being affected by Resource Boosters.

• Similar to other special resource rewards (Vestigial Motes, etc.), these are not intended to be affected by Resource Boosters – the additional Fate Pearls you earned during this time are yours to keep! Be sure to say hi to Koumei for me at her Shrine next time you visit the shop. 

Great! Thank you! I shouldn't be sleeping if I know this'll happen, because it's already midnight at my place. I really regret sleeping.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PlasmaPsychosis said:

Nova's 4 hold to speed up enemies is only about a third of the duration of the tap to slow. Is this intentional? If this is intentional, this is a TERRIBLE change. 

30 minutes ago, Vidmaster said:

That's awful. I'm thankful the old Fastva build still works. Definitely needs to be made so it's 1:1 on time.

Per Junaphine it apparently is an intentional change which feels so bad. The intent to make it either or is great, but it shouldn't be 66% reduction in duration for fast.

Can we please get a hide function option tick box or dropdowns in the Foundry, I have that much stuff that I don't need to craft like non prime frames for example and other items, it is so cluttered.

I thrashed the hell out of the new Koumi mission defence last night my Sentinal was going crazy scanning all the new enemies yet I don't see them in my Codex or Simulacrum.

When are getting an option to sell our duplicate mods for Kuva? please give us long time players something else to do with our duplicate mods. (apart from giving them away)

I thought we could go higher than Enemy Level: 225 in the Simulacrum with it switched to Steel Path.

Thanks for the hotfixes and content,   BgOA6.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vidmaster said:

Per Junaphine it apparently is an intentional change which feels so bad. The intent to make it either or is great, but it shouldn't be 66% reduction in duration for fast.

Hell no. Nobody should accept "oh its a feature". It is a bug and it needs to be fixed. If not then revert the damn rework. My old configs are working just fine thanks.

• Like 4

There was a bug with joining the squad, it does not work to join the player's squad if he is in the American region, I play in the Eastern Europe and Russia region myself, I tried to disable the ping restriction for squads, but it did not help in any way, when accepting an invitation to the squad, loading occurs (about 3-5 seconds) after which nothing happens, He does not write any errors, people from other regions join without problems.

P.S. I have no problems with internet connection or ping.

Also I don't think i need to know how many blueprints i own of each stuff in every screen where that stuff appear, it's kinda confusing to go to cavalero and see i own 26 Latron Prime BP but i own 1 Latron Prime builts and 12 Latron Prime Sets.

If anyone has seen a Fuming Dax Stover while doing active conservation, let me know because after 50 tries it still elude me. Wasn't the case before the update.

12 hours ago, Junaphine said:

So as nova: When i use her 4 to speed up things her duration is very short (7 seconds with 300+% duration) her slow version is still at close to 20 sec.     

Im talking about the part of it that applies the speed/slow not the debuff on enemies.  

Is this a bug or intended?

The duration is short while you speed but it travels way faster so it covers the same distance as it does with the long duration of slow