Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Koumei & the Five Fates: Hotfix 37.0.5

[DE]Danielle

Hello again! We’ve got this small Hotfix to quickly address crashes and other important-to-fix issues that came after this morning’s Hotfix 37.0.4 release. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed many crashes caused by squadmate kills contributing to Koumei’s Omikiju challenges. 
    • In order to stop the rampant crashes, we’ve temporarily reverted the change that went out in this morning’s Hotfix that allows squadmate kills to count towards Omikiju challenges. Unfortunately, a proper fix requires code so we will be unable to safely re-enable this change until the release of Warframe: 1999. 
  • Fixed players receiving a duplicate copy of inbox messages that were deleted prior to Hotfix 37.0.4. 
    • For those affected, the items attached to those repeated send inbox messages (if any) are yours to keep! 
    • This was caused by the fix we put out to resolve certain players not receiving their free Caliban inbox message with Koumei & the Five Fates. We will be reverting that fix shortly while we investigate for a better solution. In the meantime, if you have still not received your free Caliban you can contact support.warframe.com.
  • More fixes towards bright VFX decorations causing UI visibility issues in the Arsenal when HDR is enabled.

For list of known issues for Koumei & the Five Fates that require future code changes and cannot be addressed in a Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1414761-known-issues-koumei-the-five-fates/

• Like 22

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed many crashes caused by squadmate kills contributing to Koumei’s Omikiju challenges. 

• In order to stop the rampant crashes, we’ve temporarily reverted the change that went out in this morning’s Hotfix that allows squadmate kills to count towards Omikiju challenges. Unfortunately, a proper fix requires code so we will be unable to safely re-enable this change until the release of Warframe: 1999. 

Oh...

• Like 10

Updated my video of the black box artifacts with more examples from simulacrum.

It appears (to me) to be something resulting from sentinal attacks or activity as the boxes occur when I'm not shooting, or around enemies I'm not targetting.
Video also has what ever display settings/hardware settings I could think to include at the end.

Thanks for the hotfix! 

One day the game will stop stuttering FPS on PC, but until then, hope it gets looked into soon! 

4 minutes ago, Jaydeni said:

Nothing about sicarus? pffft, *screams "lets goo" in silence*

Might as well give up on it, Cestra Incarnon’s just better. 

Edit: if you missed the nerfs, the hotfix earlier did that. 

Edited by Halo
Additions
  • Like 2

Well, kinda sad that I won't be playing any more Koumei in the Koumei update until the next big drop. I wanna like her but playing her with any other people present is just frustrating.

I really hope we also get deeper changes to her. Even if the assist improvements are a good direction to go in, she still feels *almost there* but not quite.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, ScorchedIce said:

Well, kinda sad that I won't be playing any more Koumei in the Koumei update until the next big drop. I wanna like her but playing her with any other people present is just frustrating.

I really hope we also get deeper changes to her. Even if the assist improvements are a good direction to go in, she still feels *almost there* but not quite.

Yea I might do that too this just sucks big time...

• Like 3

Speaking of Hotfix 37.0.4, in it I saw a couple of notes about the Dera Incarnon and I wanted to let you know about something that might be a bug.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Adjusted the Dera Incarnon’s end point VFX to be a bit smaller so that it doesn’t get mistaken as an AOE.

[...]

• Fixed swapping Perks in the Incarnon Evolution UI for the Dera, Cestra and Sicarus not updating correctly in the stats UI. 

In regards with the Dera Incarnon, I would like to point out that the weapon's icon in the arsenal and the in-game model do not match.

I believe this might be a bug since the difference is too drastic and I'm not sure if this is intentional or not. (see images below)

Dera Incarnon weapon icon:

Screenshot-2024-10-08-211419.png

Dera Incarnon held by Excalibur:

Screenshot-2024-10-08-211606.png

• Like 4

So you have reviewed Antimatter Drop and you still decided to keep the 25,000 damage absorption cap, even though, you have also limited the absorption to 5 projectiles shoot! That doesn't make sense at all! The unique purpose of this ability is nuking and, at its present state, by current standards, the ability doesn't fulfill its purpose! Just compare it to Mag's Magnetize and Garuda's Dread Mirror. Please, reconsider removing that damage absorption cap.

• Like 7

I've been farming forms for a month and I end up throwing them away because they destroyed the sicarus, not even with 200% critono riven it does any damage, it's garbage it's a thousand times better my lato incarnon knew they would nerf it but they destroyed it, it looks bad, very bad

• Like 1