Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

Guest XrekkeGtavun

I'm kinda sad to see the Revive Achievement indicator go. I liked seeing that every time I revived someone and it wasn't bothersome in any way :[

I'd actually like to see that indicator for almost every difficult-to-achieve achievement so you can view your progress.

Greetings!

While i CAN understand the situanion in general (if you have something, and changed it, and you "forced" to restart, rethink that "aspect" is "bad") in BRAKK case, i think its essential....

Already was nonsense OP (i dont know the dmg tpye how badly affect users, by everyone have different view), by no fall off (seriously a cheated weapon, by NO fall off)

I dont care haters, balance is the most important (use what you love by style or fashion, but only by that OP... almost exploit)

Only "bad" decision from DE, is they NOT examine this carefully , BEFORE make such (too OP) weapons / "rewards".... if were be this by default i bet ppl still love it... only  "easy pie" whiners are mad now about it now ...

Have a  nice day :D  Take care!

The statline on my Brakk now reads like this:

987.8 Impact

343.0 Puncture

411.6 Slash

548.8 Cold

Very interested to see how it performs against shielded Corpus...

Update: I have concluded that using the Brakk is very disrespectful to space merchants. The fall off definitely changes the gun and I'm a little bummed about that, but I understand the adjustment. It felt really good to have a secondary weapon that was incredibly powerful, but when a weapon is functionally better than anything else in your arsenal in every situation, it is probably unbalanced. When I got the Brakk, I lamented somewhat because I really like my Dual Vastos but could never really justify using them. Now I'll have a reason to change things up and be optimized for fighting different factions.

If people are going to complain about the change, remember to make the feedback actionable; Scott will actually read and respond to helpful criticism. Or, vent away, I guess. :D

Edited by Kilbride

ITT: People whine about brakk getting nerfed. Reason? Because it's their favorite weapon.

Then they ask, we don't we buff other secondary weapons instead? That's great, now they are buffed.

Wahhh, secondary weapons are too strong. Enemies are too weak now, and primaries stink. Buff them too!

OMG, enemies are too strong! What are you thinking DE? And secondary weapons can 't compete now, buff them! D:<  etc.

Works the same way with nerfing, just replace the words.

3 forma's and an affinity booster wasted on the Brakk, mind refunding us all the plat invested?
If you need to nerf a weapon over a month after its release you should've tested it better or nerfed it the same week we got it.
It already sucked on lvl 50+ enemies, needing 1-2 clips to kill the big guys, and now it just sucks in general.
Finally we had a useful shotgun and now we're back to square one.
With the affinity nerf and now nerfing the only weapon that made Xini farming bearable, you've really killed any motivation I had left to play this game.

The statline on my Brakk now reads like this:

987.8 Impact

343.0 Puncture

411.6 Slash

548.8 Cold

Very interested to see how it performs against shielded Corpus...

Probably like hot garbage. Cos it's obviously the worst secondary in the game at the moment. Because nerf.