Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

"sowing machine".

Son, THIS is a sowing machine. What you've got there is a sewing machine. :P

I'd post a pic, but the photo booth at TennoVIP was horribly overrun and I didn't want to stand in line all evening. Also, I gotta shave again before I feel comfortable showing my mug.

I see your catbro and raise you one Catframe!!!

Sweet headphones. Where did you get those? And are the little speakers just for show or do they work?

Edited by Bibliothekar

What (s)he's saying is; Get back on track, or I'ma clean up this mess yalls been making.

And on that note, back to the pictures.

Here we see a young Tenno trying to work the ancient and archaic wonders of the "sowing machine".

O4vZANz.jpg

Uhm...I.

You're using that wrong, sweetie.

Son, THIS is a sowing machine. What you've got there is a sewing machine. :P

I'd post a pic, but the photo booth at TennoVIP was horribly overrun and I didn't want to stand in line all evening. Also, I gotta shave again before I feel comfortable showing my mug.

Sweet headphones. Where did you get those? And are the little speakers just for show or do they work?

The speakers are supposed to work, I haven't tested them out since I found out it needs to charge before use. XD

I got them from Axent wear - I believe they're also purchasable in Brookstone stores.

Uhm...I.

That and the fact that you are on the wrong side of it ^.^ no rly whats the problem with your sewing machine i might help ^.^

Yeah, I set it up like that at first, and I only had about half a second to sit down with this here "something's wrong, but I can't figure out what" feeling before my sister pointed it out, and insisted on taking a picture.

It seems I'm just no good at thing that doesn't have a GUI.

You can do this, BenzinNinja! Imma gonna give you the arashikage hocus pocus mindset thingy. I think its cute that men know how to work the sewing machine, or at least try to. Don't give up?

ArashikageMindset.jpg

Hells yeah!

Now, 6 years later, I will finally know success, and sew that velcro patch to my russian uniform!

Right there, on my right shoulder

BMsOsUI.jpg

Uhm...I.

The speakers are supposed to work, I haven't tested them out since I found out it needs to charge before use. XD

I got them from Axent wear - I believe they're also purchasable in Brookstone stores.

I envy you so much...I see them popping up all the time, and I'm too poor to get them... I remember when they were just a concept...