Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

The invasion indicators showing 4 are nice, but i think maybe we should have 8 or something :D

Seeing as clicking on an invasion tab only takes you to the planetary menu, I'd rather just have an indicator tab per planet, per faction, with an overall percentage. Sub-tabs for each mission with percentages. That said, I think the indicator menu needs an overhaul in general.

*edit* and it still has issues with showing up properly. right now I'm seeing two at a time, with two spaces between them.

Edited by Novocrane

Seeing as clicking on an invasion tab only takes you to the planetary menu, I'd rather just have an indicator tab per planet, per faction, with an overall percentage. Sub-tabs for each mission with percentages. That said, I think the indicator menu needs an overhaul in general.

+1

I think spawns might be broken in some missions. I just came back from a Infested defense and they literally started spawning 20 ancients at once. It killed the frames and my team. Not sure if this was a one time occurrence or not, if anyone else is experiencing weird spawns do tell me.

Invasion related defence missions now became total waste of time.

5 x 15waves, no standard rewards and get 30k credits for about 2hours effort? Was this really needed?

Yeah, reallllly hoping this is a mistake. They shouldn't be like the alert style defenses. People complained about needing 200 missions in the original invasion event, now you need 75 waves of defense just to earn one battle pay =P

Can we get a damage inxdex/chart in the Codex?

Cause with the changes its getting a little confusing... dont get me wrong I love 2.0 (or 2.1 is it?) but I am getting confuesed with the changes and referance the wiki frequently while building elemental weapons (even basic projectile weaps)

Also: Tested a Corp sabo... Lotus is talking 3x more: She repeats in 15 sec intervals, "your target is the reactor"... losing my mind!

Edited by Takai

Well, the damages make sense now. At least infested aren't resistant to slash (other than Phorid), and it has definitely improved. I don't mind even major resistances, but the confusing duality of major weakness/major resistance on enemies was...a bit much. Honestly, the system simply makes more sense now, and I am happy. Thanks guys! Keep up the good work!

ADDITIONS:

• Added a new options in the Gameplay sections of Settings called "Chat Message Timestamps", which is set turned off by default

FIXES:

• Fixed inability to unlock star chart nodes that are under invasion.

Time stamps work - thanks - That is a truly helpful addition.

Not sure what the "unlock star chart nodes" means. 

Does this mean that when we are bored to tears speed running the invasion we can go back to the original mission?  Particularly when the invasion mission boring us is the very one that we ground through over 100 times to get get our now "Mashed Potato" gun?

Because if the intent was to let us escape getting our noses rubbed in it by by-passing this sad mission - then it is not working.

Might I suggest that you fix the dam electric crawler spawn before completely destroying infested in general? As of now we're going to see more rare 5 cores than those mobs. How exactly does making something with an essential mod for shotguns go from rare, to sell your soul in attempt to even see it help the community? There must be some amount of sadism being put in these patches since you obviously do not want us earning enough credits to supply our fusion needs alone without buying a credit booster. T3 rewards being nerfed from 100k credits to 25k..... yet you do not bother lowering the cost for fusion/transmutation. Sigh...

Edited by Apocalize