Hotfix 12.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

I'm finding an odd interaction with Dravo Alert. I just cant play it. Whenever I click it goes into a diorama and nothing happens. No matchmaking nothing. I've tryed solo and it has same result. It just says "waiting for 1 vote" and play now button does not appears.

Good thing none of the suckups realized that defense still gives resources and cores as rewards.

Oh whatever, why do I care, I'm haven't hosted a single defense I've been on. Good to know tho, that now I don't have a single reason to host my defenses.

Also, why is there still no fix for banshee getting stuck in the ultimate pose?

Edited by DeadlyNerd

Still no banshee fix after a big update? These other fixes don't mean anything. At least tell us why its been taking months to fix

Things that need fixing

Banshee Sonar: Only host can see enemies on minimap

Banshee Silence: Not all enemies get marked with a visual indicator when using the skill ( Only 1 enemy gets marked while 20+ has been affected)

Show some Banshee love.

I  need new Prime, yep, DE talk 90% will have new Prime-Frame in up12, and now, not yet, Lie or Troll us ?

The only 90% mentioned was that the next prime would be rhino or Loki. They never gave any indication what-so-ever about u12 having or not having new primes. The community assumed they would be there cause they always have been before. They're still coming, so neither lie or troll. Seriously why would people jump to the lie? Why would DE even do that?

HUD Changes:
- ‘Hud Scale’ setting added– you can now scale it up to 50% large

I'm using 1920x1080 resolution and it's not comfortable to watch my stats especially energy amount with size by default. But crosshair becomes too big when I make HUD larger. No need to scale crosshair.

Okay here's a possible fix for the Frost issue. First, remove the HP addition. Second, give each enemy faction a few types that can shoot through the dome with reduced damage (e.g. Bombards and Napalms explosions can penetrate for Grinner,  Fusion Moa beams and maybe a Lanka equipped Techs for Corpus). With that the dome will still provide prolonged cover, but it wont be completely impenetrable.

great fix! it makes finding prime parts in capture, exterminate, and mobile defense missions much easier (just got my last ember prime chassis piece).

Also, the scale works well although it also seems to scale up the crosshairs. not sure if this was intentional?