Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

guys, just read what DE has put up on the devstream post:

What? Devstream #26 is this Friday, and we will be having a very special live-playthrough and commentary preview of Update 13!

You dont preview something that came a few days ago.

U13 = next week.

Nobody knows. Just be patient 10 minutes and you'll know for sure

Yeah, thanks for hyping everyone up and letting them down DE. Good job.

We hyped ourselves up. They provided the fuel, but we were the match. We could have just received everything with a collective "meh", but we received it with joy and happiness. We have no one to blame for the fall than ourselves.

There already is a april fool's 2.0. It's the Update 13 delay

We're the fools for getting excited about today.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/205023-coming-soon-devstream-26/

What? Devstream #26 is this Friday, and we will be having a very special live-playthrough and commentary preview of Update 13!

I'm not sure how to do quotes between posts, so there y'go

What? Devstream #26 is this Friday, and we will be having a very special live-playthrough and commentary preview of Update 13!

U13 = next week.

Heresy =][=

I'd prefer if they bring it next week to polish things up, discuss a bit during the livestream about what's to come (more hype and more discussion in the community), rather than releasing today, even though it would have been really exciting.

Edited by Casardis

It's just a game.

Every time I see somebody use this as a counter-argument to anything, I feel like reaching through the screen and slapping them across the face multiple times. What's your point? Is it that it all doesn't matter? Nothing matters in this world, friend. Everything will be wiped away one day; in the end, everything holds the same worth whether it's a video game or a life. Let people take what they want seriously.

Now, as for my opinion regarding the update, I honestly agree that they should have waited until today to start the teaser pictures. To many, this is like opening a locked box only to find another one inside. 

U13 = next week.

You raise a good point, but DE also put a countdown at the end of a countdown so it's anyone's guess.

I'm going to do something crazy here guys, so please bear with me. This is going to knock your socks off.

I would like to thank Digital Extremes for the awesome sneak peaks to coming updates.

I think too many people are getting angry about having to wait longer for Update 13 and they are failing to notice that DE could just as easily have stayed quiet the entire time and told us nothing. Rather than hop on the complaint bandwagon, I just wanted to step aside from the ruckus for a minute and thank DE for being an awesome company.

Thank you. All the extra effort you guys put into things like this really helps to make the community shine. I appreciate the hard work and look forward to supporting Warframe through its development and beyond. The awesome work at Grineer Systems is getting me excited!

Leaving vague hints in other threads instead of just telling us is just about as bad as staying quiet :|

U13 = next week.

................ damnit, Hype Train hit the wall

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/205023-coming-soon-devstream-26/

What? Devstream #26 is this Friday, and we will be having a very special live-playthrough and commentary preview of Update 13!

I already read that post. That's why is mentioned this. To keeps my hopes up

You forget that the first of april is one day, which is traditionally not led up to by spending hours working on previews of something shown weeks in advance.

So no, it wouldn't.

Maybe it's the lack of sleep, but I can't figure out what you mean.

Every time I see somebody use this as a counter-argument to anything, I feel like reaching through the screen and slapping them across the face multiple times. What's your point? Is it that it all doesn't matter? Nothing matters in this world, friend. Everything will be wiped away one day; in the end, everything holds the same worth whether it's a video game or a life. Let people take what they want seriously.

Now, as for my opinion regarding the update, I honestly agree that they should have waited until today to start the teaser pictures. To many, this is like opening a locked box only to find another one inside. 

You make a good argument here.

U13 = next week.

I thought this at first too, but it says commentary/preview so it seems like they don't want to give a straight answer. 

we're only on update 12.6. I won't expect anything until we hit at least 12.8 DE never said anything about U13 being released today. I was actually surprised by how many people were getting all super stoked for U13 to come out when we're only halfway through the current one.