The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ash Blade Storm Bug Megathread

Sazabi

I was hoping last patch would have fixed Blade Storm's  bug

I was disappointed it didn't

after spamming a lot of Blade Storms I am unable to use any skills or use my melee weapon, unable to jump and my warframe is stuck in the air, meaning I can basically air walk

in this state my Ash is invulnerable all the time unless it's bugged even worse and I actually can die which happened to me once

the bug seems to appear when I use the skill, before it teleports to the first enemy  on any of the sequences it can get stuck in Blade Storm

also might I add, I think it would make more sense if when using Blade Storm the first enemy you attack is actually the one you have selected

now sometimes it targets that enemy last which is kind of weird since sometimes you want to kill the leaders first, because of energy/hp drain

Edited by BlackVortex

I was playing today and i saw this player (murilosilva81) flying on the clan dojo, he said one ash's skill was bugged, and when you use it on pvp you become invincible, and able to fly, and sometimes it works on normal planet nods/void missions, that's pretty dangerous, cause some players can abuse it

there are a lot of pictures: http://imgur.com/s7zX1df,n1H7GLE,SEiwYtY,7gzjBW3,2ruwYtJ

now i got more screenshots of the same player using the bug again on a DARK SECTOR, this is really serious now:http://imgur.com/uI6BHDr,2OJhW6u,fTexfxz,fwntFLs,ZxzUrmA,Dr5yipe

(on these pictures you can see his name on the screen)

Using it on bosses, dark sectors and void missions are very serious exploits, people can reach easily 2 hours now just doing a Full ash team, that's really annoying...

Edited by Kaianw5

Yeah this bug is well-known in conclaves. It makes you completely invincible permanently. It's been around since they first changed bladestorm to clones. I don't know if DE doesn't know about this bug or if they Don't know how to fix it. Either way it's completely game breaking and needs to be fixed.

This bug is very old, even before the new blade storm with clones.

It was broken, then they fixed it, but when added the clones it came back. If, with luck, on next weekly update will be fixed, but higher change on U14

Thanks to everyone for the reports. We are aware of this problem, and are currently working on a solution.

Next time this happens, please visit our support.warframe.com desk, as we need your EE.log file. Include the file (found in \%localappdata%\Warframe) with your ticket after this issue has occurred.

Fortunately this does have one balancing "feature". Anyone who does this can't go any lower, only higher. This causes them to get stuck easily and be unable to activate life support, revive downed teammates, or in most cases get it extraction.

I saw the title* and already knew what will this be about. Anyway, this is an ancient bug.

But... I didn't see that decoy coming. Wow. Cool. Finally a useful decoy. \o/

(*edit: Originally the title said "Jesus" instead of "Flying Ash")

(**Edit: oh stop changing the title, my comment makes less and less sense.)

Edited by at35z

(*edit: Originally the title said "Jesus" instead of "Flying Ash")

Yeah the mod changed it for some reason (touchy religious subject I guess...)

Edited by DMan128

this bugs happens a lot. It happens while she is ultying. Ash then become immortal and leaves a decoy (one of the copys of here that was killing in the ulti).

Tryed to replicate the bug bud didnt suceed. I suspect that its about some 1 kill ur targets while using ulti OR u and a copy attack the same target and get bugged.

The Immortal factor and decoy are preety good for defense, the completly blury screen isnt >_<

this bugs happens a lot. It happens while she is ultying.

SHE??!?!?!!?!?!?!

Plus unless you have a carrier so suck some ammo from the ground beneath you (I guess he can from the main platform), you'll be out of ammo in no time.

Nevertheless this has to be fixed soon.

Bladestorm bugged out, became immortal ,could fly horizontally (had to run against arches to push myself downwards and walk up stairs to go up) and I had some sweet knifeblade thingies (bladestorm blades). One of my clones was relaxing against a wall doing nothing just flipping his despairs in the air and I could shoot my guns, but I was unable to use melee. 
gEiw0Qg.jpg