Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

If you have to be bought by an asian company...it should be Tencent. They pretty much bought League of Legends/Riot games when it was still somewhat small...and it's working out just fine XD

well tencent isn't perfect either, as soon as tencent took over the following happend:

- reduced ip gains

- no more champion releases at 3150, then no more at 4800 and all 6300 ip and NOW even 7200 ip in the 1st week

- skins that cost 1350 ip

tencent is far from perfect

I was holding on my thought on this, but since it seem the damage is already done i'll give my condolences.

I've been around since CBT i liked this game and believed in DE project. I invested time and money into this game cos' i trusted DE to make it even more awesome than it already was, guess my trust was misplaced.

It was great while it lasted, farewell Warframe(2013 - 02/07/2014) :P.

Edited by Melkia

148 pages of rage, DE I hope this is enough for you not to sell out to PWE . There is nearly 3000 replies to this and nearly no one thinks that you should sell out. We all want DE to keep it how it is. You are doing a great job at running this game. I know my reply will probably get lost at page 150 out of what could end up 400+ but I think it is worth saying this and not to want change.This game is great the way it is.

No change , DE,please.

No change .

If this development in shareholding is indeed legitimate, it will be the beginning of the end of Warframe as we know it.

I really, REALLY don't wanna know what kind of RNG-based pay2win-monstrosity Warframe will turn into into once PWE get their filthy hands on this truly outstanding free-2-play game.

Please DE, don't do this to your community. Don't do this to your own company...

Remember: 

NINJA'S PLAY FREE!

Edited by EighthGear