Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

P.S. More threads merged.

Also calm down until we hear from DE. This is a thread for discussion. Not panic.

Darn.

And I was just about to start singing some Panic at the Disco. 

Cause you know,

It's much better to face these kinds of things, with a sense of poise and rationality. 

Edited by LukeAura

It's funny how the Government of Canada gave DE a 2.5 million dollar business grant not to long ago, and here they are trying to cash it in already... Really DE? This is the worst possible course of action you could come up.

Them not giving a solid no to the community says enough.

ITS SOOOOOO FUQQING FUNNY HOW THE COMMUNITY MODERATOR WANTS US TO CALM THE FUQQ DOWN WHEN THE ANTCHRIST(PWE) IS TRYING TO OVER TAKE HEAVEN(WARFRAME) IM LIKE YOU CALM DOWN THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS THIS IS WORST THAN A MIDDLE LIFE CRISIS

Edited by iChauncey

Which lasted like 1.5year.

I remember DE Steve saying "hug the player" and since then it seems like the plan changed the next week.  Also in that livestream they said something like they could not keep putting out new weapons every week and had to focus on core gameplay and adding to the game.  Besides survivor and a couple tilesets not much has really been added to the game since update 9.  Perhaps the fanboism defense is over and people can think critically of DE and Warframe now and the backers (Founders) who saw the game take a 180 degree turn are not the bad guys anymore.

Perhaps...

In any event after the Sony sellout and the Microsoft Sellout, it was inevitable it would just snowball.

Well, honestly, i didn't think Warframe would end like this, and i still think and like to believe it won't, but for what i've read about this topic, it seems that DE is going to screw up big time.

P.S. More threads merged.

Also calm down until we hear from DE. This is a thread for discussion. Not panic.

I'm not jumping ship. I happen to play FF14 alongside Warframe along with quite a few other games.

Fuckin' lock it already.

We have slept for generations. Now, it is time to do so again. We maintained the balance in the origin system as well as we could and we were successful in many ways. But it is too late, Tenno. A new plague is arriving that will destroy the foundation of our beings. Which we cannot stop. You may wake us up if you need us again.

Ok Seriously I will make some screenshots of my inventory FAST. And enjoy as much as I can as long as I can this game that I currently consider as the best in my steam library. The only FAIR F2P game I know.

I hope it won't die.

Edited by Scarab14