Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

God no or else this will happen:

Catalyst reactors no longer available for alerts, can only be bought for platinum, and guess what, not for 20 plat but for 100 plat. But wait there is more, now its in a lottery box, you can either get A)10,000 credits B) A Lato or C) A catalyst, by the way, Lato has 90% chance of spawning. F*** it

or better yet

Volt Prime now available, but wait, you need to buy a lottery box for $5. Each box has chance to spawn either a Volt Prime Helmet, Volt Prime Chassis, Volt Prime System or Volt Prime Blue Print. The chance to spawn one is 5%, the other 95% is a chance to spawn Nano Spores. Good Luck XD

If DE has a choice in this SAY NO, or Better yet HELL NO
Look at the steam stats page, Warframe is the ONLY f2p that is not valve in the top 10
No other F2P even comes close to getting that position 
It is quiet amazing actually, I've been with steam ever since TF2 became f2p, there have been countless f2p on steam, none of them are any where near warframe in terms of popularity and longevity 
Look at even PW games on steam, not even in the top 50
Hell Blacklight is not even in top 200

DE your game is successful, don't do something crazy like sell to PW

Unless you don't have a choice.... In which case this is goodbye, after trying blacklight there's no way I'm dealing with PW again  

We have slept for generations. Now, it is time to do so again. We maintained the balance in the origin system as well as we could and we were successful in many ways. But it is too late, Tenno. A new plague is arriving that will destroy the foundation of our beings. Which we cannot stop. You may wake us up if you need us again.

Well one thing for sure is DE can use servers for this game. Don't know if they were gonna buy their own servers because the Star Base or Space Lobby would not survive on a host connection.

The only game  I play from PWE is STO. I've played a bit of Champions Online and some Neverwinter but mostly STO because those games IMO are truly Free to Play. I never spend alot of money on STO except maybe 20 bucks ever 6 or 8 months, almost ever thing that I have unlocked from the Zen store was done by farming Dillithium and exchanging them into zen. I  have 4 lvl 50 characters in STO. The maxed Dill that I can exchange is 8000 per character, so I can get 32000 Dill in one day so in 2 days I make 64000 dill and depending on the dill to zen market that is close to 500 zen so in a week I can make close to 1500 zen. I have unlock ship bundles this way and bought 10 pack master keys this way too.

Only downside is that Warframe doesn't have more than  one character in an account, just one character with different suits "warframes" so if the money system in this game was to change like that of PWE then trying to acquire the amount of platinum from doing missions and exchange it to zen will take forever but if it is to change like Blacklight then it would be the end of Warframe. I haven't played Blacklight but I heard they have a weapon rental thingy kinda sounds like the SWTOR 7 day pass for flashpoints, space and pvp fights.

Edited by Xurix3000