The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

After finishing the very first mission, right after waking up, the ship gave me the cold shoulder, the Navigatiion console didn't work, and I had no idea what to do next. No instructions.

Another small bug: In ESC>Profile>Stats, the EXIT button in the lower corner didn't work, although pressing ESC did.

I was playing venus assassinate and somehow 7 people joined the same session as me. We were able to complete it very laggily but then the game crashed after that. 

Here is a screen shot although the last person was still catching up. 

Also everyone's UI was disabled so it was fun trying to find extraction. 

Warframe0140.jpg

Edited by LordMidnightX

I don't know if its already been reported but I played a mission that I was later then kicked out of because I couldn't reconnect after a host migration. Once I was back in my ship I couldn't move and had a dark sheet put over screen. I think this is the reward screen trying to show me results that bugged out. The region chat is scrolling and my warframe animations are playing, its just I cant do anything. Restarting my game now.

Hope this helps

Missing Countermeasure Blueprint When Required To Create Countermeasure.

Notes: 

- It never appeared from the start.
- I have no idea if I ever even collected it.
- I can't do anything until I build it.

If Possible, Suggested Fix:
Send it through the inbox to assist people.

If you have a video card and an onboard intel graphic chip installed. Having a monitor plugged in at both graphic "cards" will result in utter stuttering while being in a mission. Seems like the game tried to compute on my onboard chip while showing the game on my main monitor which is plugged into my amd graphic card.

AMD Radeon HD 6800 and intel hd chip

Here are a number of bugs and quality of life fixes I've found while playing Vor's Prize. For me, once I complete a part of the quest and return to the ship, I do not get the next set of dialogue pertaining to the next mission until I log out and back in again. Furthermore, any ship attachment or quest item I obtain during the mission just played does not appear to be installable until I log off and back in. I have also just completed the mission to get the mercury nav system and as soon as I returned to my ship after the quest, the pre-mission dialogue happened over again (removing Vor's device, Lotus and Ordis dialogue, and all the twitching). 

As far as quality of life/gameplay issues:

I really think the matchmaking options (ie solo, online, etc.) should be available straight from the node. Having to open a separate options menu just for that (a menu that isn't entirely easy to find) is just an added layer of UI that I personally find more cumbersome. 

I think there are other things I noticed, but I don't remember right now. May edit more in later. I think we are all tired, but thanks for all the great work and determination. U14 looks very promising. 

I have two bug reports one is:

1st Details

Being unable to do anything but chat after you invite people to a derelict mission and quickly hit escape to get out of the menu while people are joining. All you can do is stand and look pretty on your ship.

After the party filled I was stuck standing in one spot in my ship. Im not sure the exact steps to replicate it but it happened to my party member a mission before it happened to me, which leads to this next bug.

Second bug details:

During the time the party leader was experiencing the bug above she told one of us to host the ODE since she couldnt do anything. So I went to the starmap, clicked the mission, everyone but her accepted (Because she couldnt do anything of course) and I started the timer. When the timer reached 0 the mission loading screen came up and then I got kicked out of the mission I was hosting with the error "session unavailable".

So that sent me back to my ship while the rest of my team was stuck on the loading screen for a few minutes. A party member tried to invite me but it said I was already in the game session even though i was clearly on my ship. I left the party and they were able to load in and reinivte me. 

Im not sure if the first bug happening is the cause of the second bug.

Lotus tells me I need a kubrow egg then right after she says I have one but there is none in my inventory and I cant enter the clan dojo. I cant seem to aquire a kubrow egg Ive been to earth and broke kubrow dens almost 30 times

1. The chat keeps logging in and out.

2. I am unable to use some of the ship's equipment which makes it impossible for me to change my Warframe or my weapon/mod layout.

- Yes i already completed the tutorial missions for as far as i know at least. I killed Vor and i dont see any other quests or markers or anything.

- The whole intro quest tutorial thingy is very buggy still but mostly needs work in terms of direction. Even for me as a somewhat veteran player some things were confusing and vague. It was kind of difficult to figure out what next step to take.

3. Every time i complete a mission, as well as every time one of my items levels up, The game freezes for a short time. Only the audio continues.

Edited by Nipponsei

hola 

buena versión pero, cuando intento jugar una misión no importa le planeta del sistema que valla ya sea en partida privada o multijugador , no  paso de la pantalla de las naves volando creo que hacia el objetivo. por que no conecta con el host, no carga el esenrio o tal vez sea la conexion a internet, yo uso wimax o wifi, pero la wimax no es tan potente como la fibra optica por cable igual el wifi, tal vez esta actualizacion tambien nesesita otro rendimiento y ay nose en realidad ese es mi problema que nose. lo que si me quede sin jugar por hoy. Y_Y