Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #36

[DE]Rebecca

For a long long time, players have been defending doors and hallways, when will these have a proper health bar so these heroes can do their vocation?

Systems for xp/affinity share awareness are needed, for squads to stay together.

Maybe the pods and consoles should only regenerate when the full team is near, or pods and consoles should only have their regular health when all the team is near.

1. When will we see Wyrmius? Is Wyrmius actually "a thing", or was that just a joke? =( (Rebecca, include the frownie face on the idea of it being only a joke, and draw attention to you doing so, please.) Will it have better music than the teaser?

2. Basic details about Wyrmius. What will it do? How will we get at it? How long will an average play session last? Will it have save points? Will we get anything for progress or high scores?

3. Is Wyrmius just the beginning of sentinel-themed minigames, or will Wyrm be the only sentinel to get a feature debut like that? Or has this been decided yet?

4. If Wyrmius really *was* just a joke, will you guys consider making it real? PLEASE?

New Primes, Venka, Silva/Aegis and Glaxion buffs/fixes when?

Also more frequent balance passes please (please look at old weps).

Any news on stealth 2.0 and movement(parkour) 2.0?

Ember rework? Please? Pretty please?

Thanks for the hard work DE, you the bros (yes, even the gals count as bros xD).

Kubrow, some suggestions (from: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/300641-allow-free-range-kubrow-more-latitude/#entry3416912):

1) Add a toggle to the Incubator so that we can let them automatically roam around the Liset.

2) Don't have them immediately run on to the bottom of the ramp and stay there. This happens: https://forums.warfr...t/#entry3416846

3) Allow them access to the upper deck. Perhaps they can lay down in a corner while we're up there.

4) Additional animations could have them look curiously out the window on the bridge. Perhaps you could add horizontal nose smears across the bottom of the window at Kubrow head height...(Just kidding.) Maybe different personality types...some can be attention driven and nose their faces at your hands/arms wanting to be pet, etc.

5) Give us Kubrow toys. Especially ones we can toss around to play fetch with, if nothing else, throw it around the Liset.

6) Let us place a Kubrow bed on the floor where the Incubator is when the Incubator isn't busy hatching an egg.

7) Per SIFTGOD: Command your own Kubrow. (I like it!)

8) Add more stuff Ordis says about the Kubrow.

Perhaps tailored to: 

What it looks like- (i.e. "Operator, I really like what you've done with your Kubrow. That dye job really brings highlights it's very pink eyes."),

What it does- (i.e. "Operator, can you get the beast to stop messing up my windows?"), 

Breed, 

Size, 

Health/loyalty- (i.e. "Operator, you sure don't take care of your Kubrow very well. It appears to be terrified of you. Look, it just peed all over itself in fear when you approached it..." Or, "Operator, your Kubrow is starting to look a little sick. Might I recommend you spend 100,000 credits in the Market to buy DNA Stabilizers to use on it...Quit being so cheap." "Your Kubrow is looking very chipper today." ;)),

And so on.

Etc.

Ooo...then later, we could get Kubrow Bed Prime...the ultimate in Kubrow extravagance and comfort.

5. Will there be any more kubrow customizations coming out soon? It seems like they were purposely very limited in scope.

6. FOCUS! FOCUS! When will we see focus? It's the one "end game" project that I was most looking forward to, and it's the one with the least development shown in-game.

7. Prime Access packs: The boosters on prime access packs are nice, but with the lack of the focus system, a segment of players most likely to buy them(the hard-core, "I own everything else" players) are kind of being screwed over on the value--it does no good to have double affinity when everything you own is rank 30 with a ton of forma in it, and when it takes weeks for new content to be released in between(as we've seen with production delays like u14.0 to u14.2.6, for one of several examples this year), it's a tad upsetting there's days or weeks where the affinity booster is a complete and total waste. There are obviously spurts of usefulness, but I've personally burned at least a month of booster having nothing to do with affinity. Possibly more if you consider the actual value of formaing the MK-1 Braton I never use for the 6th time. Will we be seeing a way to make this investment not feel so feeble? That is what focus promised, but the lack of it actually materializing after all this time is frustrating to those of us that are rank 16 and 17, and doubly so to those of us that buy the access packs.

can we have tweaks to how certain abilities and mods function in pvp? such as the unavoidable push 4 to win abilities like bladestorm. the luck based invulnerability shield of reflex guard, which grants consistent immunity to most firearms for example. there needs to be change in their mechanics rather than just the numerical value. balancing seems long overdue. Is it too much to ask for changes to the most game-breaking exploits? because it should be skill and not luck or cheap unavoidable abilities that determine the winner, right? and lastly, do you guys ever check out the pvp forums, like at least once in a blue moon?

Tried to make this as short as possible, so i hope at least one pvp question makes it to the devstream this time :)!

Edited by (PS4)Alphapsykongaroo

what happened to Steve's 'this is the year of lore' ?

can i get option to turn off Ordis ? it's repetitive and annoying.

Any comments:
- On community's negative reaction toward UI? Please, do not point do the poll where people voted they like it.

It was before the  UI  was available to console players where they voted on how pretty it looks, and now they are also displeased with crippled functionality.
- Balancing Dark Sectors? Some powers are insta hit/win, some WFs are useless in DS. and so on.
- Ability to 'quick shoot'? (using sidearm when in meele stance mode)
- Can we move Warframe's power mods from Droptables to Market where we can buy them for credits?

This would remove about 80 mods (~18% of all mods) from tables. Nobody needs 50 tail winds.

EDIT: mostly grammar fixes :(

Edited by turbinea

I'd like to know more about the Focus System, such as details about its functioning and its influence on the gameplay, or simply the progress of your work on it :) .

2. With the addition of your Kubrow being able to walk around the ship, [...]

My Kubrow still stays in the Incubator, and doesn't move around. This should be fixed first.

2 Questions from me.

1: We now have all 4 Elemental + Status chance mods brought into the game, however only one 1 set has been 're-introduced' into drop tables. Any timeframes on when the fire and lightning ones are receiving the same treatment (and how long will we need to wait for the cold ones to come back)

2: It is currently hard for players to get in and do much Dark sector missions because, as far as i can tell, the dark sectors are constantly being assaulted by rival clans swapping the map to the PvP clan war maps. Any chance of adding a grace period preventing a rail from being attacked for 24 hours (for example) to allow people time to do some dark sector missions?

It's been several weeks since you have successfully overhauled the new player experience, and now player retention or re-acquisition needs to be your next priorities on the player-base standpoint. While cool new content has served as a stopgap measure for those on the way out, it does not last forever.

I'll watch the stream after it has aired; schedule conflict.

• Are we going to be able to use the patterns we imprinted from previous kubrows in the future? What about colors obtained through imprinting? 
  • I noticed the polarities have names now. What's up with that? Is Focus being worked on and the new polarity names are a sign?
  • What's up with the "Balor" Fomorian? They barely get a fleeting mention from an unnamed third-party before being mostly ignored.

When will there be more infos about focus lenses? It was supposed to come out during U14 I heard

What do you think about the blueprints for potatoes being dropped from bosses or the void or even quests? In over a month I didnt saw a single potato alert while a couple of months back I used to go trough the game entirely without plat and still had quite a lot of them. 

Would it be possible to add an inbuilt stance for all weapons, you would upgrade it with maybe xp or just fusion cores and it would unlock extra base attacks like a dash attack (I know excalibur has it but he is not my type of frame and I would love to do that badass samurai dash and the enemy drops dead thing) or a charge attack like it used to be prior to Melee 2.0

When will you add more quests? Why not make them comunity designed that would give you tons of good ones

When will we finally be able to choose idle stances from other warframes and not just the original noble and agile stance? All that was said was that the UI team had something to do with it but thats about it. I won't give up on this till we have some more informations owo

Have you ever thought about a prime-only warframe?

And also, when will we get more Clan-tech-only-weapons again? Every weapon nowadays goes straight to the market, there is no real sense in having the oracle and all the labs build in the dojo if you could just buy it with plat or just a blueprint everyone can use.

Edited by loln8tr

can we have tweaks to how certain abilities and mods function in pvp? such as the unavoidable push 4 to win abilities like bladestorm. the luck based invulnerability shield of reflex guard, which grants consistent immunity to most firearms for example. there needs to be change in their mechanics rather than just the numerical value. balancing seems long overdue. Is it too much to ask for changes to the most game-breaking of exploits? because it should be skill, and not luck or cheap unavoidable abilities that determine the winner. and lastly, do you guys ever check out the pvp forums, like at least once in a blue moon?

Tried to make this as short as possible, so i hope at least one pvp question makes it to the devstreaam this time :)!

ops mistakenly doubleposted. can some mod delete this duplicate?

edit* sorry accidentally triple posted

Edited by (PS4)Alphapsykongaroo

1. Will you make the Tethra's Doom mod set available in-game like you did with the Cicero Crisis mod set? And if so, when?

2. Updates on J3-Golem? Such as, when will he make his appearance?

3. Could we possibly have future Desert Skate companions like you did with Kubrows?

4. More quests?

5. Next prime coming soon?

6. Please tell me Wyrmius is going to be a thing. I want it so bad. If so, will we get special prizes for playing it?

7. When will we be able to customize our ships more? Like make it our own, make it unique to us. (Still waiting on that Vor bobblehead)

8. So, whats up with the Queens? I'm really excited by the thought of them being added to the game.

9. Similar to the Queens, whats up with the Sentients? I'm also excited by the thought of them being added to the game.

Question about the Focus system (as I haven't heard much about it)

1. Will it require re-leveling of the items much like forma's?

2. And will it have a natural limit (also as forma's do, based on slot's available and mod ranks)?

3. If not, will the game ever receive a vertical progression mechanic that is dedicated to xp gain during missions instead of an inept mastery system?