Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Cant They Make The Orokin Catalysts And Reactor Bps Permanent

(PSN)heavensdistroyer

Here let's make this more reasonable. There's a complete trading channel where you can trade items ect for plat of your price. And like @PsychedelicSnake said. So if you trade a items for low as 20p (say like a stance mod) then there you go! spend it on the potatoes!

Edited by Monsterwithin

Catalysts and Reactors are probably the best conversion items they have. (Conversion Item = Turning a Non-spender into a spender)

There's not a chance in hell they are going to do what you suggest, and it's unlikely they are going to make the BP availability any more frequent than it is now.

Be too easy if the Blueprints were permanent.

DE gives out a catalyst or reactor as an alert after every Friday dev stream (not Prime Time)

They also appear as alert rewards, and sometimes as invasion rewards.

For something that seems to be DE's main way of getting money (by people buying the catalysts or reactors off the market for real money) they are fairly common and given away in the alerts and invasions. 

Seriously has anyone ever asked this after all the catalysts and reactors have such a limited amount of things you can use them on that it seems stuiped to make them so hard to get and you loose the bp after one use. why cant they make the bp for them permanent 

Trading would die since people wouldnt need any plat and the game would die because of way less plat buys.

There is no need to give you everything on a silver plate....

besides for the fact that they are pretty simple to get if you want to get them as all of the people said so far, this is a free game without advertising or anything, how are they supposed to earn money if not from people who buy platinum for potatoes and slots and other plat stuffs?

Potato Blueprints aren't permanent Blueprints because then you'd always have infinite of both.

and then instead of being an upgrade you think about applying, you'd just use them on everything, without second thought. because they'd have no value.

Edited by taiiat

I agree it would be too easy but there are not reliable ways to gather them. No endgame quest or any quests ingame now that I think about it.

Its such a necessary item to have in order to get gear up to a level that is ready for higher up planets. If not this suggestion then what? 

I agree it would be too easy but there are not reliable ways to gather them. No endgame quest or any quests ingame now that I think about it.

Its such a necessary item to have in order to get gear up to a level that is ready for higher up planets. If not this suggestion then what? 

Where we are awarded biweekly with a potato including any events, random alerts/ invasions that occur within that time.

I spend more platinum on potatoes than anything else, and I'm willing to bet I'm not alone in this. I doubt DE wants to make less money on such a sought after item. They're pretty easy to get if you pay attention to alerts.

Edited by merryfistmas