Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #38!

[DE]Rebecca

Q1: Will there be an overhaul of the enemy A.I. so that it will have faction based tactics against the player?

Q2: Will the enemy have better,different and more powerfull gear based on the difficulty and the level of those enemies, rather than scaling their hp and damage?

Q3:Will planetary invasions feature pods which the invading faction are using to invade the planet(Borderlands 2 refferance:Like the lunar reinforcements which the Hyperion sends on the Pandora to fight against the player) and should`nt there be some ships fighting against the invading force in the sky of that planet (or in space when you are aboard a ship and looking through the window)

Q4: Will we be able to fight against a corpus ship while it attacks us when we are aboard a grineer ship?Will this feature be available in the Archwing Update?

Q5:Will there be a time manipulating warframe?

Q6:Will there be enemy evisceration 2.0?Because when I verticaly cut a corpus crewman in half , I would like to see the inside of his helmet rather than nothing.

Q7:Will the Physx get an overhaul or will it feature additional effects?

Q8:Will NPCs be added in each tileset in order to bring a bit of life in the game?

Q9: Will  these mission types will get a re-work:defense,mobile defense,sabotage(on space ships and outposts) and capture,in the near future?

Edited by RiperRazor123

QUESTION :

1. Rework of Kubrow stasis sicknes ?

Hi Sheldon !

I watched the previous dev stream in which You said (regarding kubrow stasis sickness) that You liked one of ideas i.e. to craft an item from argon crystal to instantly make kubrow usable. Although the idea of the item is good, but if someone would just like to customize the kubrow or do something with its mods and then put kubrow back in stasis using such item made from degrading material is in my opinion not the best idea.
Unless the mechanics will get change, instead of stasis sickness as it is now, in which state you can't do anything with your kubrow it would be far better for it to have it's stats reduced (example -80% or even -90% of all stats for this 3h time period). That way if you just wanted to mod kubrow or customize it you could do it, but taking it into missions with such big loss in stats would be crazy. So from this point you would still have some options : wait 3h, pay plat to instantly boost kubrow, or use this item that you mentioned made from argon.
2. Heavy melee weapons ?
As they are now, they are far behind fast weapons. Couldn't we get charged attack on them back ?
3. Proper mastery rank gear segregation ?
I know that for example most prime weapons are MR2 (is this in place for the people that purchases Prime Access ?), but we need proprer mastery rank requirements. Not just prime stuff, but regular gear too. For the time beeing top is MR17, but there really is no point to strive for it now (I know that focus system might change that, but that must not necessarily be the only thing). We need some proper structure here and also higher mastery rank gear. 
Edited by tocorro

Dear DE team,

After the year long project Archwing is finally released upon the world of Warframe, what are your priorities for further revising the game? Can we expect to see the Focus by Update 16/17? Where do you guys see yourselves in about a year or two?

And most importantly, will we ever see the inclusion of pink shorts as an exceedingly rare accessory item that can only be obtained in the Void with a 0.00000000001% drop chance? :D

Was the idea to remove the timer to Frost's Snow Globe scrapped? I see that a health bar was added to the globe yet the timer remains. This isn't a big issue to me, but that was what I was coming to expect since I hadn't read anything about those plans being cancelled. 

Q: Do you have any plans on expanding on special mods that gives your weapon or warframe special effects such as Thunderbolt, Retribution, Firestorm etc? Not only that are you planning to expand on Bows since they are a bit more versatile than guns. I know you guys have some wacky ideas up your sleeves.

Also ArchWing PvP? is It possible?

Thanks for your hard work DE

Edited by FuIIFrontaI

Sweet a stream i'm aware of.  Only been playing for 2 or 3 weeks but this game is great, Interested to hear about what endgame might entail by the time i get to it.

Wondering if anyone has thought of an auction house for this game.  Been trying to farm an uncommon mod for a few days and the thing wont drop, so people in trade ask 30 plat!!  Just thought something like this might help stabilize the market a bit and help noobs avoid getting ripped off.  I've read forum posts about people selling 1 piece of a prime item for 200 plat because they thought it was all they needed to craft the item.

Since the Dark Sectors are "endgame content", are you willing to make changes/drastic changes to the Dark Sector conflicts? 

The only reason I participate in them is to over through the Alliances that have outrageously high taxes...and even then I stop after 2-3 runs because they can be long (20+ minutes) and I don't get much of a reward unless the defender puts up large amounts of credits (which of course doesn't happen very often).

PS: Will DE Megan ever host one of these Dev Streams?

Suzuka o7

Revisit streamlining the UI so i can switch configs without needing to press 15 buttons.

Also revisit having the ability to switch difficulty for missions, this one of the main reason the game is boring. After you get almost everything and have it a max the rest becomes a chore to do because it poses no challenge. People have to purposely limit themselves to have some fun.

This are key issues people.

Say if you are going to deal with them or not. At least have a answer so people know what to expect.

Dear DE team,

After the year long project Archwing is finally released upon the world of Warframe, what are your priorities for further revising the game? Can we expect to see the Focus by Update 16/17? Where do you guys see yourselves in about a year or two?

And most importantly, will we ever see the inclusion of pink shorts as an exceedingly rare accessory item that can only be obtained in the Void with a 0.00000000001% drop chance? :D

Pink Shorts Prime. Want it.

So you took from Community hot topics a question: Do we want you to fix mod drops or Prime parts first?

What're your separate plans and tactics to fix each, or either?

Also, When's a Kela rework coming? She deserves one very badly.

Edited by S.T.M.P.D

Q: In your eyes, is each Warframe a character or it's one Tenno that can wear multiple frames? If it's the second how do you explain the "instant sex change" that occurs when a new frame is equiped?

Thanks! Keep up the good work! :P

I would also like to know, the way i've been rationalizing it is that the tenno are beings of energy, and you transfer you soul-type-thing into various cyborgy vessels.

Is it possible to bring a reticle in the Liset and implement a thing like "aim&click" for the various holo-panels so you can select the alerts/news/market/codex from any position inside the liset? This makes possible to select stuff whithout having to stand in front of whatever and press "x" all the time.

Original thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/306140-aim-click-in-the-liset-mod-colors-and-why-the-new-ui-can-be-better-than-the-old/

Edited by dadaddadada

Q: Do the Assasin type Bosses (E.G: Stalker, Harvester and G3) will get some spawn, AI and difficulty improvements? I feel that at some point they get way too easy and they are fun to fight. Also they spawn quite never if soloing or if you are the only person marked in a Group.

Also, Will the Stalker be able to go full melee on stance mode? And more abilities for him?

Edited by (PS4)REFC1499

What happened to the year of end game?

I know we got tier 4 keys and 95% of dark sectors (both awesome) but we still need:

-Focus system

-Proxy war

-Dark sectors (an overwriting purpose to prevent burn out). 

Also... Ummm... Buff Braton prime *shrug* 

Edited by MDRLOz

Will we get a Melee Combo 2.0? The current Combo system feels not that good, since most targets die before you can finish the combo. Some combos with nice effects (like the glaive things) take way too long etc...overall...the combos are nice but not worth it.

What about the pressure loss when you shatter the glass of the corpus ships? it was a topic a loooong time ago where it was said that the system gets a complete overhaul...but it never happened.