Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #38!

[DE]Rebecca

A few questions:

1. Are there any plans to do a balance pass on clantech weapons? Several of them are woefully outdated and are little more than mastery fodder thanks to powercreep. There's also a very wide discrepancy in regards to clantech weapon power -- some are quite good or feature multiple polarities, such as the Nikana/Dragon Nikana and the Castanas, while others lag far behind.

2. Any plans for additional warframe reworks? After Ash and Oberons reworks, there's been a spike in topics requesting reworks for other frames such as Nekros, Excalibur, Ember, etc.

3. When will Liset customization go live?

my question its about immersion, with the implementation of hubs in U15, are we going to have more tenno-civilian interaction? like knowing the red veil, or the oppressed people of the solar system? or tenno civilians?

Edited by Toppien

Q: Will you ever consider doing another small round of small tweaks to melee stats? The nonsensical disparity between some melee weapons is just silly. Why is a dagger slower than a great axe partly made of gold?

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

Is Split Chamber ever going to be raised to 100%, or another mod added that has +10% Multishot (and another stat, new nightmare mod maybe?) so snipers and bows have more consistent damage per shot? It's irritating when you occasionally have that 1 out of 10 shots that does half of the damage you're expecting.

Questions for the Stream:

1. What is the status on Focus System. Is there anythign to show already?

2. How about a change for the Mastery Test. I would really like it if the Tests were replaced by Quest. This would for one motivate Players to reach for a higher Mastery Rank and also won't make them so meaningles and it would be a good way to implement more lore.

3. I remember that you said in one of the devstreams we will be able to customize our Liset. Any News when that will be possible.

4. Will the Communication Tab in the ESC Menu (aka Friends, Inbox, and so on) ever get their own station in the liset or will that always be a only avaible over the ESC Menu?

will there ever be mission types centered around the alerts and the description of them?

as far as end game is there a possibility to extend the powers of warframes by utilizing the extra sets as empowering functions instead of alternate sets.

like set A being utilized for a stamina build second set for power and third for whatever is left, i have personally dubbed warframe extendoframe and superframe

really can we we get at least extra mod slot for higher ranked players

and i sold my ps4 and died now im back so can someone send me one , becuase i have a cryopod in my head literally ill send you my ct scan if needed!!!!! 

from your biggest fan ever

I really liked operation cryotic front. Is there a planned date for our fellow tenno archaeologists to dig some more?

The banshee, in stories, (from my limited knowledge) is known for it's terrifying screams and/or cries yet none of her abilities seem to reflect this. What does DE think about this?

Is tyl regor going to wear a lab coat?

Q: when are we going to get the stances that were previewed in TennoLIve?

Q: when are we going to see Mios the 3rd place winner of the melee weapon contest

Q: do you guys plan to add more community frames like zephyr, i  so which ones in the community right now are you interested in

Q: what is the ETA of J3? U15? 15.5? When? We want a fun infested boss

Q: Will melee 2.5 included the ability to hit enemies in the air like ospreys?

if I think of more questions I will make more posts

I was curious to know where the dev's plan on taking the weapon design, specifically melee weapons. As of right now we have heavy weapons, polearms, swords/axes, daggers, dual swords/axes, whips, staves, etc. And as of right now, they all seem somewhat similar to each other, within their respectable classification.

For instance, all the dual swords in the game are a combination of the single long sword and the dagger(if there is one, otherwise its just a dagger version of the sword), is it in the works to vary these types of weapons? Such as giving us a dual sword weapon that is two long swords? Mis-matched sword combinations?(like nami skyla, but with swords, not swords and daggers) I'd personally like to wield two long swords or dual nikanas(of the same length), as that is my usual dual wield style in games, but it is not offered in Warframe yet.

And what about expanding existing weapon classes? Right now the only weapon in the polearms class is Orthos(and it's prime variant). There are at least a few other weapons out in the real world that classify as a pole arm. Two of them being an actual glaive (one blade on the end of a staff) and the Halberd.

Lastly, what about the damage types of the melee weapons? So far we have a load of slash melees and some impact melees and some elemental melees, what about puncture(other than daggers)? Surely a rapier would fit this well in the one handed class, and something like the Halberd would do well for the pole arms.

It was stated in an an earlier dev stream that clans & players would be able to issue alerts for both their members and the general population.

My question is will Alliances & clans be able to issue alerts on Dark Sector nodes that they are defending or attacking during battle for support?

If so will proxy wars play any part in the rewards that can be offered?

Edited by -ExT-Skitz0

Will you ever dispose of stamina? It looks like it is some part of atrophied system that never get into the game. You still can spam E when you low on stamina. You still can copter when you low on stamina. Why is it even there? Stamina worked in Dork Souls, but here it is ABSOLUTELY ONE HUNDRED PERCENT USELESS.

Proc mods good when?

Defense rewards stuck when?

Q: Will Dojo defence happen ?

Defend your clan dojo against grineer attack. Their pods ram throught your dojo walls and troops start to swarm the halls. Defend maybe 5-10 waves and fight a boss at the end.

Edited by Celareon