Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Was In Mimias With One Stranger And He Says This After Dying 3 Times

Chub_N_Tuck

I was trying to rank up my weapons and Saryn after forma and I was going for 30 minutes

This other dude died once, because I was on the life support far from him. I said i'm sorry.

Then other two times he died, he was going far away from the life supports alone when the time is around 29 minutes.

I said let's wait 1 minute for 30 minute reward. He just ignored me and said this after the extraction.

6xBNHRR.jpg

This isn't exactly uncommon.

I don't seriously expect any survival to go longer than 30-40 min in a PuG. You simply don't know who you're playing with and what to expect from them. I can carry a group to 40 and I'm generally just there for keys anyway, so it's all good.

As for their behavior, well, again, I don't expect much. I personally wouldn't take freshly forma'd 'frame or guns to a tier two survival, but others won't be so accommodating (I have my own protocols for leveling). You just deal with it.

I won't enable stupidity, however. If you're not in sight and buy a farm, well, it's your revive. I'm not coming looking for you if you're not in the immediate vicinity. Tough luck. Stick with a teammate or hang out near the life support (the enemies will come to you, after all). If you're not, you're on your own.

Past that, I don't worry about what they do or think. They can learn or they can continue to be bad. Up to them.

Past that, I don't worry about what they do or think. They can learn or they can continue to be bad. Up to them.

This in a nutshell.

I do the same. I TRY to support the team if they stay close. If they run off? Not my problem.

It really annoys me how easy ppl use the ignore button.

When they lack the argument or reason they always do that.

And I'm been ignored for the more common and simple talks, its very rude.

But yah, that guy is an a$$ to expect you to follow him around just to revive him xD

Thing is, I was stuck with this one player the whole survival and if he was on extraction, I was forced to leave. I asked for 30 min nicely but he ignored me, not only that, tied me into his imaginary 90% of Warframe playerbase who don't give a fk about team.

Clearly I've been lucky with this game. Most of my experience has been fairly positive in PuG's. If you're looking for someone to play with in the mornings I'm usually on.

Nice! And yeah, I've almost never had this kind of ugly conversation while playing Warframe, so I was a little flustered.

I've usually got pretty good luck with pugs but there was this one time I was playin a survival 3/4 of us were stickin together demolishing waves and 1/4 off by himself somewhere.

Wasn't really payin attention, just roamin around laying waste to gineer scum, happened to enter the room with this guy camping on a spawn so I just massacre any enemy in sight and continued with my tenno rampage...dude starts screamin at me about how he doesn't need my help and I should go play solo...-_-

Try not to let *clears throat* frustrating individuals get to you.

Edited by LordThanix

An observation I've made in my many years of gaming - people that so easily ignore others tend to be the ones most ignorant.  The kind of one-sided mentality so eloquently provided by the OP's example isn't worth responding to, in fact, it's usually just fanning the flames to.  Especially if it's a pugger.  Absolutely zero ****s are given on either side of the complaint.

Long story short: someone got pwned, blames his pseudo-buddies for not preventing/fixing his mistakes.  Also refuses to learn from them.

Edited by Littleman88

Though i agree staying by yourself during a TEAM PLAY MISSION is a bit of a... unethical call...

You shouldn't complain about others peoples playstyle, this is FTP for a reason (other then more players, and better rep.) it allows a more widespread focus. You shouldn't harass a player for not playing your way.

(your the one who PMed him so your the attacker, even if he was in the wrong your the person who started the fight. shame )

Though i agree staying by yourself during a TEAM PLAY MISSION is a bit of a... unethical call...

You shouldn't complain about others peoples playstyle, this is FTP for a reason (other then more players, and better rep.) it allows a more widespread focus. You shouldn't harass a player for not playing your way.

(your the one who PMed him so your the attacker, even if he was in the wrong your the person who started the fight. shame )

Oh yeah I saw this coming... I was the one who pm him after the extraction. Before the extraction there was another conversation. Though I cannot provide the screenshot because my hand wasn't too fast, and also it is a shameful thing to drag this incident ugly, I need to say that he was saying 'You're the one who's going away from me. You should follow me where I go' kind of tone. I just wanted to tell him, he should just stick around the life supports.

Edited by GaiaNyix