Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.10.3

[DE]Rebecca

Changes:

• Increased default speed of Dagger attacks using the Pointed Wind stance.

Just tested it with Sheev (10% speed increase after maxed Fury and Spoiled Strike), it's quite faster and looks great.

So it took some while but you managed to improve both the weapon and the stance with that.

next week pls don't be an update 14.11

i just can't wait for update 15

forgot to say this at least give us event or new weapon or some little stuff to do

Hotfix i am happy a little bit but after 24 hour :(

Edited by Vatef

Changes:

• Increased the drop rate on Personal Life Support modules in Corpus and Infested Survival missions so as to match Grineer and Corrupted Survival drop rates.

Hurrah for fixing survival.

Does this include the void survivals? Cause T2 surv is terrible, its hard to stay beyond 10-15 minutes even with a nekros on the team.

next week pls don't be an update 14.11

i just can't wait for update 15

Expect a 7-day hype website like the one we got for both U13 and U14. Seeing as it's not there... it's looking like a 10/29/2014 at the earliest for U15.

Edited by JohnProdman

• Increased the drop rate on Personal Life Support modules in Corpus and Infested Survival missions so as to match Grineer and Corrupted Survival drop rates.

Couldn't even pass 15mins on Eris.

Personal life support modules and life support appear in walls, out of reach. Even with Carrier, personal life support can't be picked up.

UI is broken on 14.10.3.

I accepted an invite from a friend to join a group, then entered my arsenal, looked around and exited by pressing ESC. 

Consistently repeatable.

UI became unresponsive, and looks like this.

F5jFMj6.jpg

That UI lockup has been happening to me since U14 hit, and I don't even have to go into my arsenal at all (in fact I cant...), I just have to accept an invite and it locks up on me like that... It happens at minimum a few times a week...

Edited by UndeletEd