Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates And Favoring Warframes

Rakshal

Sorry DE, but I really feel like having Syndicates favoring certain frames really limits the player's choices. It forces the player to join the Syndicate of their most favorite frame and forcing a decision like joining a faction is not good in any game. Now I'm not entirely certain if you will be able to join all the factions but I'm looking at it from the perspective of not being able to join the other factions after joining one. Just my opinion of course.

Sorry DE, but I really feel like having Syndicates favoring certain frames really limits the player's choices. It forces the player to join the Syndicate of their most favorite frame and forcing a decision like joining a faction is not good in any game. Now I'm not entirely certain if you will be able to join all the factions but I'm looking at it from the perspective of not being able to join the other factions after joining one. Just my opinion of course.

You assume much with this statement. 

There hasn't been a response on this matter yet.

I agree, I was worried something like this would happen.  I am already feeling uncomfortable from the thought of possibly being coerced into supporting a given faction while my favor drops with the faction I actually want to support, all so I can get the special mods for my favorite frame. Its almost as if the player base is being penalized for having a favorite frame.

Great, so I have to buy the mods of the Warframes I want. That makes me feel much better. -.-

well since the seller has the syndicate mod you're after, it's likely your syndicate has mods they're after, so I'm guessing syndicate mod trading will happen a lot

Just wait, each faction has favored weapons too. With mods for that specific weapon. So you very well might have a faction that has mods for your weapon, while another has mods for your frame. If you want it all solo you can grind through all the factions and buy all the rewards, or you can trade, or you and a friend can each take half the factions and trade with each other.

Great, so I have to buy the mods of the Warframes I want. That makes me feel much better. -.-

Handy that you'll have access to frame specific mods that other people might want because they chose a different syndicate.  You could maybe trade.  It is possible to trade for something other than Pt y'know.

some frames are not represented in the syndicates :/

All frames will be.  We just haven't been told all of them yet.

Edited by Katinka

Handy that you'll have access to frame specific mods that other people might want because they chose a different syndicate.  You could maybe trade.  It is possible to trade for something other than Pt y'know.

I don't know about trade... Greedy people there mostly... Platinum wh!res.^^'

Yeeeaaaaaaa..... I believe trade chat begs to differ, big time.

Sad truth...

Theory: Reputation is spent like currency.

Step 1: Gain 400 reputation with Steel Meridian

Step 2: Buy all Rhino Mods

Potential End Result: 0 Reputation

Step 3: Gain 400 reputation with New Loka

Step 4: Buy all whoever's mods

Potential End Result: 0 Reputation.

This was also confirmed in the dev stream to be how the system is set up. Reputation is the currency.

So basically P2W. Also if you can't confirm being able to switch Syndicates with a link or something then I can't believe you.

You'll be able to freely swap. Was in the dev stream last Friday. Go watch it if you want to hear it for yourself.

Edited by Vargras