Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reputation Points Farming Method Discovered(I Hope)

Sir_Alex_Traffo

"The Operator can gain insane amounts of reputation use ng this rather simple method--T̴̸̸̶̶̸̷̷̷̸̵̵̶̴̶̷̡̨̨̨̧̢̧̨̡̛͔̺̘̻̺͇͔̺̹̘̺̘̺̘̺͇͔̺̘̺̟̖̺̘̺͔̺̘̯̺̱͇̺̘̥̺̳͔̺̘̣̺̼̠̺̘̺͔̺̘̘̺̺̠̘̺͔̺̘̘̺͖̺̘᷂̺᷿͔̺̘̲̺͉̺̘̺͔̺̺̘̹̺̤͍͇̺͉̘̺͔͚̺̘̺̺͇̘̪̺̗͔̺̘̘̺᷊̺̘͉̺͎͔̪̺̘̺̟̺͚̘̺͔̺̘͓̺̺̘̟̺͔̺̘̜̺̖̺̘̺̮͔᷂̺̘̺̺᷊̘͖̺͔̺̯̘̺̺̘̺̭͔̺̘̺᷿̺̼̘̺͔̺̘̘͓̺̜̺̘̺͔͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̭̺̺̘̤̺̮͔̺̘̺̺̦̘̺͔̳̺̘̯̺̺̘̺͔̝̺̥̘̺̺̘᷊̺̳͔̺̘̺̟̺̘̺͔̮̺̘̺̺͕̘̺̬͔̳̺͙̘̺̺̘̺͔͈̺̫̘̺̲̺̟̘̺͔̺̮̘̙̺̲̺̘̺͔͖̺̘͔̺͈͇̺̘̼̺̠͔͔̺̘̺͎̺̘̺̺͔̺̘̺̱̺̘᷂̺͔͔̺̘̺͓̹̺̘̺͔̣̺͍̘̪̺̏᷃̈́ͦ̈ͦ̈́ͭͣ̓ͤ̓̃ͨ̂ͩ̊͋ͦͣ͌͊ͮ᷈ͧ̄ͭ̆᷅ͩ̽͂ͦ᷉̓͗᷄̃ͣ̑̈᷈̂ͬͪ̏᷃᷀ͦ̑̓͒̊ͬ̿̄̇͛̄͒̍̅̂̆͊ͦ᷁̂͛̂̒͌ͪ̀ͮ͂̓̍ͪ᷇̎̃̂͊ͦ̓᷆᷆᷇͐̎᷃̏̀̄̋͋᷾̇ͦͯͣ̑̀᷆̂̔̈́ͮͩ̃ͦ᷀̇ͫ̋ͮͯ᷄̍̕̚̚̚͘̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̕͘̚̕̚̚̚̚̚͢͟͟͜͜͢͟͢͟͢͟͝͡͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅI̸̵̵̸̷̡̧̛͕̺͇̘̗̺͔̺̘̺̺̳̘̺͔̺̘̺͙̺̘̺͔̺̘̝̺̺͙̘̺͔͙̺̘̤̺͉̺̱̘̺̺͔̺̳̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̹̺̘̺͔̺̘̮̺̺̘̠̺̭͔̺̘̺᷿̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̠̘̺̘̺͚͔̺̣̘̲̺̝͙̺͈̘̺͓͔̺̘᷊̺̺̺̘̺̖͔̺̘̱̺̻̘͖̺̘᷿̺͔̺̭̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̤̘̥̺̺̘̺͔͍̺̘̺̺̮̘͐̎᷆᷄ͯ̿᷇̊͂͛ͦ͗̄̃̓ͭ᷀͊̌͊ͫ̔͆͂͒͊ͦ̈̇ͪ͒͑᷀ͦ̒̇̊̎̉᷁᷁̉̄᷉̾ͦ͗̓̏̈́͒͌̆̂̎͋͋͗᷇͗̄ͦ᷈᷃᷇͗͌̌̚̚̚̚͘̚̚̚̚̚̚̚͟͟͟͟͜͡͞͡͞͏̶̴̺̪͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̫̘᷊̺̰̺͛ͫ̈́͛ͫ᷄͐̈͂̚͏̧̘̺͔̜̺̘̺͉̺̘̺͔̲̺̘̺̺̘̖̺͔̺͈̘̇᷾᷈͋ͦͧ̋̎ͩͭ̃̅͑ͨ͂̚͏̴̺͔̺̻̘̺͔̺͓̘̺᷂̱̺̘̬̺ͤ̑᷇᷆̚͡͞͏̴̵̴̧̧̛͔͔̺̘̺̻̺̘̳̺͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔͇̺̘̱̺᷂̺̻̘̺͔̺̘̼̺̠̩̺̘̺͔̺̘̥̺̺̘̲̺̯͔̺̘̺͔̺̘͔̺͔̺̘̺̟̺̘̙̺͓͔̝̺̥̘̺̼̺̙̘̺͔̺̘̺̳̺̘̺͔̗̺̭̘̺ͮ̇ͦ̐᷇᷃͑̈́ͨ᷃ͬ᷁ͥ᷀͂᷁̐᷁ͣ͑͒ͦͦͣͤ̑̿̒ͧ᷾ͥ̌ͤ᷾̅᷈͋̍ͦ̀͗͛̚̚͘̚̚͜͠͡͝͝ͅ͏̡̺̥̘̺͇͔̺̘̺᷾ͭͧ́̚͝Ĉ̷̶̨̢̢̢̛̺̘̫̺͔̺̘̺͕̺̗̘̺͔͔̺̼̘̺᷿̺̘̼̺͔̺̘̺̤̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̺̻̞̺̘̘̺͔̺̹̘̼̺͓̺̘̺͔̙̺̘̺̞̱̺̘̺̘͔̼̺᷿̘̺͍̬̺̘̺͔̺̲̘̺̪̺̘̺̘͔̺̺̘̺̺̯̘̘̺͔̒̈́᷾̏᷃᷾ͦ᷆ͨ᷄̃̍᷃̿͑ͨ͋̐ͪ̽̄͗͂᷅ͦͦ͂̉᷉̉ͤ̊ͯͦ᷀̚̚̚̚̚̚͟͟͡͠͡͠ͅ͏̷̶̷̴̵̷̴̵̴̵̵̨̨̢̡̢̡̛̛̺̘̺̺̤̘̩̺͔̺̘̺̺̖͖̺̘̩̺͔̺̘͖̺̘̺͚̘̘̺͔̗̺̘̺̪̺̘̺̰͔̺̘̺͖̺͈̘̺͔̺̺̘̺͉̺̮̘᷿̺͔̺̘̺̦̺̘̯̺͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔͈̺̘̺̺͕̘̫̺͔̺̘̺̠̺̘̹̺͔᷿̺͉̘̼̺̠̥̺̘̺͔̭̺̘̫̺̺̘̝̺͔̺̺̺̘̠̺̺̘̺͔̺̺̘̺᷿̺͈̘̺͓͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̪̘͔̺̺̘̺͔̬̺̘̺̺̘̺̗͔᷂̺̘̺̺̘̝̺͔̺̘͉̺̺̘̺͉͔̖̺̘̺̺̘͖̺͔̺̙̘̮̺̝͍̺̖̘̺͔̮̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̺͎᷄ͦ᷅͋᷇̃̈̈́̋͒̌̃͗ͯ̎̎ͦ͛̎ͨ̏̈́̎̉͛̔̓͗͛̔̏̇̇ͫͦ̒ͦͬ̂᷀̐̔̇ͧͮ͌̄ͧ̓̎̀ͦͬ̋͂̃͌̍̈́ͩ̀̍᷾᷃᷇̀᷉᷾͗ͨͥ̓ͦͨ̽ͯͬ̍̌͂͛ͤ̆ͩ͗᷉͛̎᷃᷈ͦ᷅ͯ̐̋̐́̅̇̀ͫ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̕̚̚̚̚̚͜͜͟͜͝͞ͅͅH͏̺̘̳̺͔͎̺͉̘̥̺̺̘̺̻͔̺̘̺̺͈̘̺͔̺̘̺̺̯̘̪̺͔̺̘̺̭̺̩̘̬̺͔̺͍̘̺͊᷈̆ͤͦ᷾̎͋̾ͦ᷁͒̀̽᷄ͪͦ̍̅̅᷆ͯ͂͊̚̚̚̚̚͝͠͠͏̺̘̇͏̵̷̶̶̷̸̷̶̨̢̡̡̧̧̨̛̺̞͔̺̘̺̰͍̺̘̫̺͔͕̺̘̺̳̺̗̘̺̰͔̯̺̘̩̺̰̺̘̺̹͔̥̺̘͉̺̣̺̘̺̼͔̺͔̘̺͇̺̘̺͔̺̘̺͍̺͚̘̺̗͔̺̰̘̺̩̺̘̺͔̺̘̣̺̖̙̺̘̺͔̺̘̣̺̭̺̘̺͔͔̺̰̘̺᷿̺̘̺͔̺̰̘̺͎̺̻̘͖̺̜͔᷂̺̖̘̺̯̺̘̺͔̪̺̘̺̺̝̘̺͔͍̺̘̘̺̻̟̺̘̺͔̄̒ͦ̓᷃ͪ᷃᷾ͫ̋̈᷀ͦ᷈ͮ᷉̅̓ͪͤ᷉᷆ͯ͌̌͆ͧ͌ͬͦͪ̅̑͌͛᷄͆᷾͛᷆᷀̇̈ͨͤ᷃ͦ̓̓̈̍̌̚̚̚̚̚̕̚̚͜͡͝͠͝ͅ͏̷̴̧̺̘̺̺̟̘̺͔͔̺̘̺̺̘̺̼͔͚̺̘̺̺̘̺͔͍̺̭̘̺᷊̺̫̘̺͔̺̘̫̺̫̺̘̺͍͔̺̘̺͗̔̑ͨ̿͋᷾᷃͐ͧ͆ͦ́̓̈̓̒̐᷅͛̓̍̂̕̕̚̚͜͢͟͝͠ͅ͏̺̝̘̺͔̺͖̘͇̺̤̽͂ͦ̚͡͡͏̵̨̛̺̘̺͔̺̘̘̺̺̘̺͍͔͈̺͚̘̺̻͉̺̦̘̺͎͔̺̘̺̪̺̘̺͔̟̺̘͈̺̭̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̞̺̤᷆ͫ͊͆᷆ͫ᷉᷈͑̊ͯͯ̄᷇̓ͦ̏̿͋ͪ̎̎̒ͬ̚̚̚̚͜͟͢͢͡͝A̸̵̸̧̡̨̨̨̢̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̬̺̦̘̺̖͔̺̳̘̺͉̺̻̘̺̺͔̟̺̘̺̺̦̘̩̺͔̭̺̘̺̞̺̘̺͔̺̪̘̺͎̺̲̘̺̝͔̺̲̘̭̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̟̺̺̮̘̺͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̩̺̺̘͎̺͔̭̺̘̺̺̺̘̪̺͔̺̘̪̺̺̘̺̺͔̺̘͓̺̺̘̺̣͔͖̺̘̺̺̜̘̺͔̩̺̘̲̺͎̺̘̺̥͔̬̺̘̺̹̺̘̓ͥ̅̒̊̈ͥ᷈ͦͧ̈́̓ͦ́̋̌ͣ̇ͥ͂͌ͪͨ̀͛ͦ̄̄ͥ᷈͂᷅͂̾͂ͫ᷆͋̈́̍̆̓᷈̓ͯ̌ͦ᷃͒̄͐᷀̄͑᷅ͤ͒̅͛̏̽̊̌̀ͦ͒̽̉͛ͥ᷃̚͘̚̚̚̚̚͘̚̚͢͢͜͟͜͡͞͝͠͡͏̺͕͔͎̺̘͕̺̤͇̺̘̺̑͛̈́ͨ͏̶̵͔̺̦̘̺̠̺̺͙̘̟̺͔̺̘͗ͦ̚͘͏̸̸̴̷̴̸̡̢̧̨̺̺̘̝̺͔̺̘̺̱̼̺̲̘̠̺͔̩̺̘᷿̺̖̘̺̘̺̲͔̟̺̜̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̯̺̘᷂̺͔̺̘̺̞̺̘̤̺͔̺͎̘̹̺̺̬̘̺͇͔̰̺͔̘̺̠̺̘̺̹͔᷿̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̙̘̺̺̘͍̺̣͔͓̺̙̘̺̺̺̘̺̼͔͙̺̘̺̺̰̘̺͔̺̮̘̙̺̜̺̬̘̥̺͔̺̥̘̟̺̺̘̺͓͔̺̩̘̺ͦ̃ͪͪ͋᷀᷅ͭͭ᷃ͭ͂̀͒ͦ̓͆ͭ̒̂̇̾͋̎ͨ͂ͭ͗ͦ᷆͌͛̈́̏̑̏̆͆̑᷅̄̓᷄ͤ̉̎ͦ͊̅̔̃̒ͩ̚̕̚͘̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚͜͟͡͠͞͞͝A̛̺̼̘̺͔̺̺̘͙̺̦̺̘̺͕͔ͦ̉̓᷄̃͘̚͏̨̺̠̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̘̺̺̥̘̺͔̺̘̺̪̦̺̘̺̤͔͇̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̝̘̺̭̺̣̘̱̺͎͔̼̺̘̻̺̺̞̘ͪ̾ͦ̓̂ͨ᷆᷄ͪͥ̄͑͑̄᷁᷀̇̊̊̉ͨͯ̽᷇ͦ͛ͥ̓̚̚̚̚͜͜͠͏̢̺̺͔̺̘̯̺ͤ̀Ṩ̸̸̨̧̧̧̡̢̡̛̺̘̩̺͔̗̺̘̺̺̘͚̺͔̺̘̺̺̘̭̺͔̺͕̘͔̺̺̘᷂̺͚͔̺̘᷂̺̺̬̘̺͔̺̘̫̺̘̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔͔᷂̺͓̘̺̺̩̘̩̺͔̺͍̘̺̊̎᷆ͣ̅ͪ᷃ͦͦͤ᷈᷈̂̄̉ͥ̆̾̈̋̍͑̿ͦ᷆̂̍᷁̂̚̚̚̚̚̚͢͢͢͞͞ͅR̴̸̨̡̪̺̬̘̣̺̲͔᷿̺͉̘̺̺̘̺͔̺͇̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘ͤ̓ͧ̉̋ͩ̋ͦ́̊̕̚͢͏̴̸̵̧̨̡̧̺͖̺̘̤̺͔̺̞̘̺̙̺̪̘͉̺̤͔̮̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̮̘̻̺̺͎̘̺͔̺̘̺̳̪̺͚̘̝̺̖͔̺̘̻̺͖̂̓ͣ͛ͭ̔᷄̿᷁᷁ͦ᷆᷁̍ͣ̚̚͘̕̚͝Ę̶̛̺̘̺͖͔̺̘̞̺̰̺̘̮̺͔̺̝̘̺̺᷅᷄᷈᷾᷅᷉̇̂ͦ̚͢͏̧̢̧̢̢̘͔̺͔̗̺̯̘̺̺̘̺͎͔̺̘̺̝͈̺̘̞̺͔̺᷊̘̞̺̜͇̺̝̘̺͔̺̘̮̺̺̘̦̺̼͔̺̘̥̺̺̘̺͔̺̘͙̺̾͗̇̌᷃᷉͆̃ͨ᷀᷄᷇ͧ̾ͦ̾̾̾̓̈́͘̚̚̚͞͞͡ͅͅW̶̸̶̵̵̧̢̢̢̢̧̺̘͇̺͔̩̺̘̺̺̮̘̺᷊͔̺̘̦̺̗̺̘͍̺͔̺̘̺͔̺̘̺͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘̼̺͔̺͎̘̺̦͔̺̘̺̺̘̺͔̺̘͚̺͕̺̮̘̺͚͔̺̘͚̺̊ͨͧ͌̓ͦ́̂ͫͦ͌᷅̄̆̉᷄̓ͣ̀᷄͐ͣ̀́̊̎᷇ͦͣ̇͊͗̉̅̉̚̚̚̚̚͘͞͞--S̷̚͟O̶̚͢ ͎͙̚W̯᷉̚H̘̬̚A̡͇̚T̔̉̚ ̥̏̚A̧̡̚Ȓ̲̚Eͤ̚̚ ̖̚͏Y̦᷁̚A̟᷇́̚̚ ̀̿̚W̕̚͝Å̀̚I̲᷃̚T̫̚̕I̓̓̚N̲̿̚G̱ͬ̚ ͐ͣ̚F͆᷇̚O͚̽̚R͈̻̚"

Lol, awesome.

Definitely being in a team or in solo drastically change the amount of points, as affinity gained is drastically less as well.

For the same reason you won't get always the same points for the same number of waves, but it'll depend on your team: the more your team is good the more it'll kill, the more affinity will be gained and the more points you'll have.

Actually I never thought it could have been unintended or a bug, it pretty much made sense to me.

Well, I give up then f**k Syndicate points, grinding for hundreds of hours on same old missions is definitely not endgame.

Yup, I'm done for now. You have to grind for mods that take up slots instead of directly augmenting by possessing it. I could farm up 5 t4 keys of whatever in the time it takes to get enough rep to buy five T4 keys. It's really poorly executed and this is just too much of a grind.

Edited by TheGuyverOne

Kiste went from 450-500 to 150-200.

Kiste is basically the same as prepatch for me.

Was getting anywhere from 400-700 prepatch. Still the same after the patch. I always ran with a full loadout.

ok3mlIl.jpg

Edited by Yinkuji

This really suck well i'm done for syndicate for now gonna play another game & sit back behind the fence to see what happen next to syndicate

let me guess another booster for syndicate pop-up in market !

There is already sort of a syndicate booster, since it`s tied to affinity, the xp booster is technically also a syndicate one.