Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would Anyone Else Like Moustaches To Stay?

SergeantHam

See, this is the problem. Because Candy Cane stayed, people say 'Hey! So mustaches can stay too!' 

How long until we start going full blown panda skins and maid costumes?

Make them an annual thing, returning every Movember. But please don't let them stay.

I was initially horrified by the addition of mustaches until I learned they were part of a pledge drive/donation sort of thing and they were likely temporary.

However, I do think the Oberon Markhor helmet, with its billy goat beard, looks much better with "The Villain".

Now I will miss the once hated 'staches.

They were meant to raise awareness for Movember.  Movember is over.  Therefore, there is no need for the staches to stay.

Stuff like fake mustaches is crossing the line of acceptable silliness for me, anyway.  Good riddance.

Edited by Katakuna

the colors they come with. 

so according toy you painting over your suit is as improbable as the Tenno wearing fake mustaches?... in my case i can believe using custom colors is fitting but using fake mustaches is not, if you can explain why you are putting both in the same level that would be cool i guess...

Don't speak for all of us, i hate the silly mustaches and i know many others do as well.

Then don't wear them, it's not like the mustaches are Forced on you.... bad argument is bad. He shouldn't speak for everyone, but I also hope you're not trying to force your dislikeness of the silly mustaches as a means of thinking they should not exist. Although they're not canonical in the theme of things, its still a sad thing.

I'd say, if DE is firm about leaving the mustaches out of the game for universal, story, timeline, realism-to-the-universe (Like how Snipetron was removed because it didn't fit the bill in terms of bullet/rifle grade and quality that Corpus make, etc) - They removed it. Then I'd VERY much suggest it wise to compensate and give the players a proper replacement for the mustaches.

Edited by NecoTheSergal

Then don't wear them, it's not like the mustaches are Forced on you.... bad argument is bad. He shouldn't speak for everyone, but I also hope you're not trying to force your dislikeness of the silly mustaches as a means of thinking they should not exist. Although they're not canonical in the theme of things, its still a sad thing.

I'd say, if DE is firm about leaving the mustaches out of the game for universal, story, timeline, realism-to-the-universe (Like how Snipetron was removed because it didn't fit the bill in terms of bullet/rifle grade and quality that Corpus make, etc) - They removed it. Then I'd VERY much suggest it wise to compensate and give the players a proper replacement for the mustaches.

I'm not forcing anything on anyone DE said the mustaches WOULD GO, they WENT AWAY, things are happening as PLANNED, and i agree that they had to go.

I'm not forcing anything on anyone DE said the mustaches WOULD GO, they WENT AWAY, things are happening as PLANNED, and i agree that they had to go.

Watch the CAPS, I'd be afraid to cut myself on your edginess. If you're not careful I might confuse you for a Buzz Kill +120% Slash Damage mod.

i think warframe should put more effort in cosmetics, look at TF2, they have those crazy hats that don't fit lore, but they are funny, that's what i'm looking in a game, FUN

Mildly off-topic but not really, TF2 does have lore to all their hats; in fact, there are several official comics explaining why there are hats and crazy weapons in the game. While warframe does not have such supportive lore, I still think mustaches have a right to be in the game with the other silly cosmetics they're had before. I still await the pink shorts.