Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #43

[DE]Rebecca

Oh, I seem to come here very late ^) But, anyway, big "Nice!" to you, DE, from Far East of Russia! 

And some short questions (some of them may be common, 15 pages here already):

1. MOAR Lore. When? (^_^)
2. Any chance on other Prime Sentinels?

3. Any chance on MR for Prime Frames\Weapons?

4. Any chance on distributing Prime Extractors again?

5. Any chance for Graphis Update? (Low textures, for example on Cronus)

And again thx for the great Game! Almost completely abondoned other games on PC for WARFRAME, meow ^)

Can you Please. PLEASE. make sniper scopes variable zoom? also, looking at sniper rifles vs bows, there is no reason to really take a sniper rifle vs a bow at high levels due to the bows being generally superior due to the 125% crit chance with just point strike. can snipers (or at least some of them which are sub par) be buffed up to become crit-machines? i mean Lanka can stay as it is, since it's already stupid powerful. This is more for the other sniper rifles that arent used that often. 

I love Archwing, but I feel like it is a completely separate entity: are there plans to make it more inclusive to the Tenno experience?  I would love to see more integration so that more players would engage.  Also will we see capital ships and other larger or more persistent enemies to fight with?  It would be awesome to see some enemy "aces" or even some crack Grineer or Corpus fighter squadrons to have dogfights with.  

Will we ever see weapon attachments like scopes or laser sights?  These could be mods, but it would be nice to have the option to equip lights, scopes and other gadgets to the weapons, thus giving us even more customization. Maybe a specific mod slot like melee weapons have a stance slot, only used for specific "attachment" mods.

question pack, pick and choose:

1: can we get Archwing missions in the Void or Derelicts? i always wanted to assault a tower from the outside

2: so far, the only actual Orokin enemies are Orokin Drones and Sentry Turrets. will we ever see an expansion of this?

4: will we ever get a quest that expands the lore of the Void, the Orokin, and possibly the Tenno?

5: are there any plans to bring out lore for why the Dark Sectors even exist?

6: how do the Corpus reproduce? if there are females among them, where are they?

7: how come Corpus get Jackals but we dont? in Dark Sector, Jackals were from Lotus.

8: will we ever get an explanation as to why and how the Lotus as a concept has survived since Dark Sector era to in-game present day?

9: bosses and the Meridian woman seem to defy a trend of speaking in their native tongue, why is that?

10: why are Corpus voices modulated? even the Perrin guy and Alad V have it like this.

When playing as an attacker, I still receive an error message stating all the time, "Change to dojo detected blah blah" and then it puts me into an eternal loading screen. This will happen continuously until that squad leaves the screen and tries again, and then usually occurs once again when you finally manage to get into another match. It makes the game unplayable. When attempting to play other conflicts and no opponent can be found, I am then given the option to once again "accept" the mission and try again, but it never accepts and just goes back to giving me the option to accept without ever working. When will these huge problems with playing in Dark Sector Conflicts be fixed? I would also like to see a cap on tributes from Dark Sector missions when they are not in conflict. Is this possible, and more importantly, would you implement it to prevent the tyrannical monopolies by clans like ICE? That isn't a big deal at all though, compared to the other issues on hand.

Edited by ThunderousLeft

Can we get the "missions quit" counter removed or fixed to not count missions where players couldn't connect to host(including privieous ones). The reason I ask is because some of my friends and I got couldnt connect to host errors every time we tryed to connect to somone, starting with update mesa and being fixed two or three hotfixses later(The event that was ging on then ended before the hotfix that fixed the repetitive can't connect to host errors) the problen with this is, I now have over 50 missions "quit", I don't like that because I have been looked down apon for it.

thanks,

jss2a98aj

Edited by jss2a98aj

i would like to ask if you guys will ever add indicators for missle lock to archwing (like a beep that gets faster the closer the missle is) to make the couter mesures worth using (because at the moment i never know when i am going to get killed by one) i would also like to know if you guys will add indicators to help with leading fast moving targets. also will you guys ever add a 3D map to archwing? the curent 2D map is fine for sandard missions but for archwing its hard to tell where everything and everyone is. the arrows are margionally helpfull but something like the 3D map from shattared horizon would be far better.

i have played several space combat games and these are just some of the features i have come to expect from such games and to see them absent from archwing is kinda terable :l

Hey, Rebecca!

I just wanted to ask, Is there some sort of reminder, or quality control group or something to keep you guys from making too much new content without forgetting the old content? I ask this because it's been a long time since we've received anything new for Sentinels, and although there is the possibility of Kubrow armor, there isn't much in the way of diversity there either as of yet. I love Archwing, and from the looks of it, you guys are still hard at work making new content for it, but I think a well rounded approach to everything would be much appreciated.

Considering many players find dark sectors in their current state bad and ugly will there be any attempt to try and balance them more and make them a bit more open to larger sections of the community via methods such as PvE support side missions or to improve them by providing sectors with their own servers as is happening with hubs?

This question has not gotten the attention it deserves.

Also, please, be advised that Sechura-loving part of community is really frustrated by that ICE situation on Pluto.

The fact that some bunch of folks, who aren't even 1% of the playerbase, can partly screw the gaming experience for literally everyone else is really unreasonable, especially considering that balanced PvP is yet to be conveyed, and the host migration exploit is still there.

So, are you going to pay attention to that situation, take some action, and maybe even take DS out of the player's hands?

- will there be any matchmaking for clan members in void and derelict missions ?

- any plan on making hardcore missions with big a$$ bosses for 4+ (like 8) players ?

- archwing boss ?

- special pvp mission against DEs ?

- Don't hurt me baby ??

As a member of a small clan I often find myself running missions solo when my clan mates are busy with other things.

However, this has become significantly more difficult since the accuracy changes, in particular it has meant mission types such as Extraction and Defence are far worse as they do not promote mobility and require the defence of a static object.

A good example would be playing the second mission of the Limbo quest line on Phobos. This is an extraction mission, with reasonably high level Grineer.

While I was having no issues with killing the enemies that spawned, I was finding that stepping outside of my Snow Globe to get energy orbs for only a few seconds left me with no shields and decreasing health, and this was with the relevant mods for both at max level.

For a new player, I can only imagine how unpleasant this would be, especially if they were playing solo. Is there any thought being given to revisiting this?

Also, on a related note I realised recently that Zephyr oddly has some of the best health and shield values of all my frames, despite the fact she also has excellent stamina and mobility as compared to Frost who falls behind in both.

Is there some consideration going to be given to matching the older frames with Zephyr's values, increasing the base health and shields to be more in line with her survivability levels?

Devstream and upcoming update are going on my birthday. Nice present, DE.

Question: Do you have to be "logged through Facepalm book" on the Twicth to have a chance to win platinum?

Because it says that I have to be logged in through it to leave messages, and I don't really know if messages I post actually go into chat.

Oh, any more non-augment improvements for Warframes? People leave a lot of wonderfull concepts on this topic, why not to pay attention to them? :)

Why: Because we love you.

y-you too.

1. I noticed that the Focus system is taking shape, anything to share about it?

2. Any plans for an Auction house?

3. Will we still get an Earth frame? I believe it was in the DC a long time ago along with Nova, Nekros etc.

4. Are there any plans to change the way weapons are obtained / released? It seems there are a lot of topics lately from people asking to lock OP weapons behind a higher level of mastery rank or things such as lowering their damage when having a lower mastery rank.

Can u guys give us a complete Summary of 2k14...

-What was your goals for this year and which one u accomplish and which ones not?

-What was your personal Highlights?

-How much grow the Community the last 12 Months?

-What can we expect next year?

-How far you are with the "Focus" project?

... etc.

Hi!

Question 1: Will we have a more in-depth melee combo system? Rather than having only one button for melee, would it be better if we had mouse 1 for light attack and E for a more impactful hit, like say:"slash(1)+slash(1)+Kick(E)" and channeling would be toggleable like a rage mode.Shift key during full melee would be changed to fit the selected melee weapon (nikana: blink dash) and also a sprint attack .(Aside from infested missions i dont use full melee and even then, i just spam E until everything is dead).

Question 2: Will the void enemy set get any rework?

Question 3: Any plans on changing the syndicate assault groups? It would make more sense if Red Veil  would send  acolytes armed with skanas or a loyal assassin similar to the Stalker.

Question 4.Don't you think that Valkyrs hysteria combos should more savage rather than agile?

Question 5.If you don't have any plans on givings us the option to use the standard model for our prime warframes, can we atleast get the option to change the color of the golden parts?   

Edited by Shaden73