Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Concept: The Dragon [2.0] — Final Update 2/09/2015

Endrian

after the dev stream - and re-reading the op... i think i will have a new main and a insta buy bundle(sorry rhino...)

i wanna see Dragon in the targis prime armor (even more when they added the gold trim to be colored)

btw i remember that i was here a couple of times ... but i was more hyped to have a dragon pup than dragon frame ;p

Edited by Cracken

* Your*  *as many ... as*

Yeah... well... I've been here for around a year, so I might have missed many of those frames you speak of, (I'm aware of three Dragon concepts, including this one)

Oh, I see you're one of those type of people: the kind that point out pointless & irrelevant typos because you have nothing of meaning or significance to respond with. 

But, if we're going to play that game, you incorrectly used a comma before opening parenthesis & then failed to punctuate at the end of your sentence. 

Well, when it comes to a theme like Gunslinger or Water, which were suggested essentially on a weekly basis, I would agree. Same if they had said Time, or Earth.

But in Zephyr's case, it was clear that the inspirations were coming from Volkovyi's thread before Zephyr came out, in no small part because it was the dominant Wind-elemental thread of its time. This thread is the most-known for the theme they presented on-stream today, and the only one popular enough to be listed on the Fan Concepts Index.

I am fully aware where they got the Zephyr concept from as I clearly acknowledged it being inspired by a fan concept & stated clearly how DE gave it's creator the recognition. However, my point being, just because this concept in particular is popular doesn't mean DE got the dragon idea from it. The ideas for dragons & the like aren't exactly rare ideas. In Zephyr's case, the concept was rather outside-of-the-box so, there was really no denying where they got the notion. With a dragon theme, it's not like dragons are things no one has ever heard of or thought about. It's a very common, frequent, & generic idea; not some diamond in the rough kinda thing. Idk if you're getting my point. Anyways, like I said, I will give credit where credit is due if it turns out to be Endrian's concept. The same way DE will. 

Edited by Rexlars

Here's hoping they just copy this design for the game instead of doing that thing they did to Zephyr.

all of us (and original creator) hopes that the concepts will remain as pure and close to the original as posible.

in case of Dragon he at least can remain his gender.

these abilities are ridiculously overpowered

you would have absolutely no reason to play rhino since he can tank way harder and his buff gives you both higher armor and damage

no reason to have trinity or oberon to heal you

no reason to play zephyr because you can now fly in freemode

indomintable is essentially warcry, volt speed mashed together and given constant regen.

Edited by Hitmonho

Well , the dragon is too rhino-ish , Typhus is too anime-ish ... well , i think i will be stuck on one banshee and trinity ... goddamn ... because as the community appraises it , it can't be ignored by digits... I personally hate latest designs ... And now there come more non-elemental , non-master-race WFs . I am not really to offend anyone , but the body part is very, very similar to the rhino ... seems like we needed more of bulky frames , but not really a copy of that one ...

Edited by pavlo555

...non-master-race WFs ...

Well ... now i like the latest designs even more. (sorry ... played much with the master-race-trolls)

And as we can carry on our discussion about the CONCEPT we cant really say anything about the actual in game frame exuding the fact that Dragon frame can be/is designed after the concept.

Judging by Zephyr concept there can be a lot of thing changed.

Well ... now i like the latest designs even more. (sorry ... played much with the master-race-trolls)

Well , by " master-race " i mean those old designs from times of which master-race-trolls have come . also , latest designs are like "lets make everything bulky and enormous and give it hi-stats" (tiberon , kronen , redeemer are definitely not Tenno-design classics. Let's say , vasto looks badass and does refer to Tenno by its elegance , while kronen was expected to be a mere elegant tool to slay guineer without swinging away whole your hand, and suddebly it is a rhino's must-have cuz it's fat and huge.) . It's ok to like designs by deep hatred of my master-race joke , yet you should have spotted weapons slowly walk away from their very own lore , from something we liked game for - you could say which faction/type weapon is just by hearing it's very brief description , now adjectives slowly shift everywhere ...

people are just people and they will find anything for them to nag. In case of lore, I agree that there is a serious lack of it.

Then again, for me the moving with melee weapon only (aka coptering) is a corrupted distortion of parkur and have to be fixed. but that is not the place to discus this part.

But is it really bad thing that weapons/frames to be bulky ? (as long as their proportions are "correct")

these abilities are ridiculously overpowered

you would have absolutely no reason to play rhino since he can tank way harder and his buff gives you both higher armor and damage

no reason to have trinity or oberon to heal you

no reason to play zephyr because you can now fly in freemode

indomintable is essentially warcry, volt speed mashed together and given constant regen.

doesn't really matter since DE will probably change his skills

But is it really bad thing that weapons/warframes to be bulky ? (as long as their proportions are "correct")

Warframes - We need more bulky , but not a copy of another bulky warf .

Weapons , on the other side , are unbalanced and it is a bit outrageous to see weapons of new style getting ridiculous stats and are being away from lore-imbued designs , while grakata , the true grineer gun , or gorgon , the well-known grineer HMG , are on the bottom of the progress ...

As long as the Dragon frame doesn't have the same Slash Dash variant that Rhino, Zephyr and Hydroid all got or another cloned skill of a sort, I'll be satisfied with this frame.

If he does something unique like turn into a Dragon, or summon one to fight for him or to ride on, I'll set personal records to get this thing.