Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #44!

[DE]Rebecca

when will we finally get an alternative to the lotus for our guide?

vay hek technically won the event,he destroyed more than we saved,and in all forms of irl competition,sports,politics,elections,the dude with the highest score at the end wins ALL,so by that,you should give vay hek something,much like how alad v was shoved out of the way for awhile when sargas ruk won

and when will we finally get a sentient warframe?

Where is our precious pink dojo colors from this picture from dev stream 38?

7WfucvP.png

When will we have a massive overhaul of balance in general with warframes, weapons, and mods?

Why are single stat status mods still left in the dust?

More Lore?

When will Stealth 1.0 and Parkour 2.0 come out?

Is anything going to be done about the obviously weighted drop tables to make sure people don't have to run something 100 times to get something?

What direction do you see this game going? 

- Will we ever have the option to buy loadout-slots with platin?

- Any news on the underwater/swimming action? How will we move underwater? (--> maybe you could show some early animation?)

- Last year (hehe, great thing to say ^^) you showed new alternate helmets. Can you show some w.i.p (or even finished) helmets? When will we see those helmets in the game?

- What did you learn from the last Archwing/ Fomorian event? What was -in your opinion- good and what was a bad idea (reffering to the eventdesign) ? (yeaaa this sounds a little bit weird, but I want to know:3)

Is the cake a lie? IS THE CAKE A LIE?

more seriously:

-do you plan to implement other archwing missions? this is a little limited right now

-how is the water tileset doing?

-will the zanuka type companion almost everyone voted in community hot topics ever come?

-what does redtext smoke? I want the same

if I asked too many questions, pick the zanuka one... or the cake one. thank you

This new event was fun to play, at least for me. As one of the first events for Archwing Gameplay, I believe it was a step in the right direction. However, as a side effect of the event I now have a good thousand and some Omega Isotopes. Will Omega Isotopes get another use? Or will these simply be for the Formorian disturptor? If they are only for the distruptor, then does that mean the Balor Fomorians will return as a sort of invasion-like event for Arching/Relay nodes?

Are there any plans to separate the Valkyr's claws from the stats of the melee weapon, like how the regulator pistols have their own unique stats?

And on a side note, Will we ever be able to trade drops from Assassins?

Not sure if this has been asked before but..

Any plans to introduce a more living world aspect to various missions, with corpus scientists, grineer civilians/workers doing stuff in the background as you blaze by. 

Also, any plans on adding the colonies to the game as something to protect in missions?

Archwing is very promising, but suffers from any tiny enemies and the only real solution is to bash melee. Any plans to add larger enemies such as ships and/or make some enemies that can be larger, larger?

Edited by Zeromanicus

1. What is the status of Syndicates balance in overall (mostly weapons, but also other items such as restores)?

2. Are you going to release primed weapon mods for all weapon types? If you are, how are you planning to do it with Rank 10 mods, which already are tedious to level up, not speaking of the primed ones?

3. Will year 2015 be the year of Warframe steppingnout of beta?

Edited by Drinkolvi

Welcome back everyone!  Hope you had a great Holiday Season, and I think we're all looking forward to the upcoming year :)

Question #1:  Can we get some sort of "Warframe Mythbusters" segment going, where the developers address some sort of mechanics-related question?  There are a number of rumors that never seem to die, and getting some sort of official word from you guys would be a great way to end arguments.  For instance:  for as long as I've been playing I've heard people say that "activating Life Support when it's low makes the next one spawn more quickly."  Another one I've heard recently was that "having high Conclave will make enemies drop better items."  Although a lot of these questions can be answered by player testing, some of them (like ones that involve RNG) are difficult to prove.

Question #2:  Will you guys ever reconsider assigning stats to armor and/or helmets?  Or even better, perhaps you might consider giving us some sort of ability to imbue armor pieces with stats?  These don't have to be monstrously powerful, but I think it would be interesting to be able to imbue certain helmets with, say, 5% damage reduction to headshots in return for some Syndicate rep or ducats.

Question #3:  I just learned that Elemental Damage Reduction mods reduce damage to both health and shields.  Will you guys ever be releasing mods that reduce damage on Magnetic and Blast attacks?  I think those are the only two that are currently missing.

Question #4:  In the last Devstream, you mentioned that you would be looking at reworking Kubrows this upcoming year.  The new Primed Mods for shotguns have increased the value of Sentinels even further, making it increasingly difficult to justify the cost of maintaining these pets.  Can you give us some sort of preview of what you'll be working on?

Edited by fadeinlight

How many cat statues are there currently in the game?

Will we get something if/when we find them all?

Focus?

Any plans on new special tilesets such as Earth forest, Eris, Jupiter, Europa, Shipyards and Phobos settlements?

U16, when(about), what and why?

Concerning Customization

When will more alt helms be released (I'm dying for a new frost one)?

Do you feel that there should be a grander focus on player individuality, in terms of coloring, more alt helmets and more textures (Choosing different kinds of textures for your warframe) for warframes?

When will all the primed warframes have colorable gold parts?

Now for Siglis

Will there ever be custom emblem making, for example the staff, provides the player its various shapes and palyers can use them to make their own emblem? some examples being from armored core V with its 175 layer emblem customization.

{Armored core example:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS866cgzsf8}

Will players finally be able to upload their own custom sigils? (with a price of course)

Optional Question

When will archwing have refboards? ;)

ae697d4f678990_full.gif

Edited by DrOP_

will tar moas be seeing any changes to the future? cause I have been questioning their roles behind their advertised attacks.

they can slow, that's a guarantee supportive role to the infested, what I find silly is they use their spit like its a cannonball to the point where they can oneshot even a well geared valkyr on lvl 30-40 areas.

can they just use their spit to buff infested speed instead of just being a oneshot trick pony type of mob?

Happy New Year! :3

-Will we get new nodes/modes for AW?

-Could we get some REAL puncturing weapons? For example spears or rapiers (space-spears for in AW!)

-Any word on Velocitus changes? 

-And for the love of RNGesus, please just slightly up the drop rate for tellurium, pretty please?

Question regarding the Liset Docking Orbiter, shown several Devstreams ago:
Will we ever get to explore/use the rest of the ship, seeing as how small the Liset is in comparison?
mXqJI74.png

If so, what would be the function of this part? (I can hardly imagine that it's all machinery)

Edited by Institute-Marksman

Also, what about Mods 3.0? The current mod system isn't working very well. I'd love downgrade (temporarily) a mod... For example: I have 13 mod points left to install, but the mod itself has 14 points, so I would downgrade it to 13 and could use it.

Edited by Andrew016