The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, During Runs For The Orokin Catalyst On Invasion

TrinityPrime

I get called an annoying castana spammer by a rhino prime who then proceeds to rush through the entire level without killing enemies.  He seemed rather annoyed my Trinity could clear whole rooms before he could stomp.  I still beat him to the end cuz he critical parkour failed.

But it made me wonder about player etiquette for rushing during invasions for such rewards:  Is it expected, respected, or just social acceptable to room clear and rush these exterminate missions?

I thought it would be since you're helping everyone get the reward faster...

For some reason it seems to shrink e-penises if you are more proficient than them at room clearing. 

I'm sorry...if I can clear a room faster with my Burston Prime than you can with your Exca 4 spam...then something is wrong with you and you shouldn't be mad at me.

I just want to get though 5 repetitive kill missions as fast as possible. If you can nuke fast. Nuke fast.

Only time that sucks is if you burn so fast, you outrun the spawning and your left with 5 or so to go at the end. Then you have to wait for lotus calling out enemy reinforcements.

Edited by Firetempest

The only thing that I hate when doing exterminates is when you get to extraction, and there's like 2 or 3 enemies that we missed. Then 2 or 3 of the other party members just sit at extraction waiting, pretty much saying to me "go back there and get those enemies, bish"

generally i've felt the consensus is that if you jump in a public match-making set up for invasions, you're all just trying to rush through it quickly, regardless of who is clearing the room the fastest.

There are times i like to just take my time in missions, but that is what solo mode is for.

The only thing that I hate when doing exterminates is when you get to extraction, and there's like 2 or 3 enemies that we missed. Then 2 or 3 of the other party members just sit at extraction waiting, pretty much saying to me "go back there and get those enemies, bish"

Sit there with em, show them you're the alpha rabbit and that they're the ones who need to go get it.

Personally, I don't care who gets the kills. I just want to rush them even if that means one person clearing a room before I can even get there.

Better be careful with logic around these parts, I hear the Egos aren't too keen on it.

I was going around priming enemies in advance with Nova for a Radial Javelin Excalibur to blow them up. Made for some pretty explosions.

But yeah, rushing invasions is totally fine by me. Running the same missions 5 times is tedious and if we can do them all in 10 minutes I'm all for it.

Rhino was hurt because his epeen took some serious impact damage which further proced the status chance... In short his iron skin didn't kill everything on map and so he was sad... really really sad.

Edited by HiSaZuL

and this is why I solo.... cause of rushers.. I love it when only 1 person joined and rushes the level.. its moments like those I pick the explore the place and admire all of DE artwork and effort into the maps

At most you can only cost them a minute doing that.

That's a petty thing to do over one of the very few things in this game people should unanimously be rushing.  The xp/drops/etc. is garbage and you have to complete it five times before everyone else depletes the invasion.  Some of these things only last as long as a half hour to an hour if the rewards are skewed enough.

I hope that ends up costing you a potato some day.

and this is why I solo.... cause of rushers.. I love it when only 1 person joined and rushes the level.. its moments like those I pick the explore the place and admire all of DE artwork and effort into the maps

There are times when I say "to each his own", but this is one case where you're just being selfish and potentially costing others a chance at a potato. It's the kind of mentality that makes me question if you'd ever be a good teammate to have around. 0/5 - would avoid in all situations. 

Having said that, this alert went rather slowly; I noticed it with about 6% to go and still managed to get it easily.