Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Has Been Pretty Quiet About The Next Prime...

(PSN)LK-GriM

They've been pretty quiet about the next prime/possible frame. Ash or Volt is supposedly the next frame, unless DE says otherwise, but I haven't seen any proof. Anyone know what will becoming next and not just speculation?

I do not know about you, but talking about a new Prime Warframe just after a new one has been released (Nova Prime) kind of feels like destroying the mood of getting the current new Prime Warframe (as of now). 

They've been pretty quiet about the next prime/possible frame. Ash or Volt is supposedly the next frame, unless DE says otherwise, but I haven't seen any proof. Anyone know what will becoming next and not just speculation?

Even if we knew, it's against the forum rules to post leaked info. Search for it yourself via Reddit if you're that impatient.

We've only just gotten Nova Prime, patience young padawan.

I do not know about you, but talking about a new Prime Warframe just after a new one has been released (Nova Prime) kind of feels like destroying the mood of getting the current new Prime Warframe (as of now). 

Agreed, it makes the brand new one feel cheap and tawdry when everyone's only concerned about the next one.

To OP: Volt Prime followed by Ash Prime is the most reasonable guess, but not necessarily the most likely. And if you're looking for more than a guess, nobody can provide that.

Edited by Kestral9999

Well tbh I was never excited about nova. She just is kinda meh to me.

Agreed, it makes the brand new one feel cheap and tawdry when everyone's only concerned about the next one.

To OP: Volt Prime followed by Ash Prime is the most reasonable guess, but not necessarily the most likely. And if you're looking for more than a guess, nobody can provide that.

The sad truth is everyone does what I do. We look forward to the next frame. Some of us may have been stoked for nova prime, but then there are others like myself that want to know what's next so we can burn our plat on it.

Actually, after Nova's been made Prime, any male frame could be next one, not only Ash and Volt as it was before.

Don't act like Nova being primed prior to Banshee or Trinity is any more absurd than Nyx being primed before them or Frost being the second prime. Nyx, Nova, and Frost are all from the same update.

Everyone keeps acting like Nova was just introduced to the game recently.

Edited by Kestral9999

Well tbh I was never excited about nova. She just is kinda meh to me.

The sad truth is everyone does what I do. We look forward to the next frame. Some of us may have been stoked for nova prime, but then there are others like myself that want to know what's next so we can burn our plat on it.

Yeah, but they don't ask the community to break forum rules over it. It'd have been fine if you were just looking for speculation, but anything beyond speculation is considered leaked info barring special circumstances such as when [DE]Steve joined the moustache party wearing his Nova Prime before they announced her.

Edited by Kestral9999

Don't act like Nova being primed prior to Banshee or Trinity is any more absurd than Nyx being primed before them or Frost being the second prime. Nyx, Nova, and Frost are all from the same update.

It's definitely not a question about who came first, there's no queue so Nova Prime is strange not because it came before Banshee or Trinity, it's strange because it came. Period.

Now, the reason is that for long, long, long time(I mean, I heard the story which raised up to common sense for like a year and a half)it was known that only pre-Vauban frames could have a Prime version.

Before Nova Prime came out, you could read everywhere that people were complaining about newest frames not getting a chance to have a Prime and so on; can't remember the reason why this notion spreaded out, but that's the way it was, maybe there was even a lore reason or a DE source, but honeslty I can't remember.

Also, last Primes were supporting the idea, as before Nova each new Prime was in fact a frame which standard version was released before Vauban.

Now that Nova Prime came out, it was clear that whatever that assumption/knowledge came from, it was wrong and any frame could get a Prime version.

That is why I'm saying that there's no reason why Ash or Volt should be next over the other male ones; everyone keeps saying it's a matter of those two because they're oldest frame among the remaining to be primed or because there's still the radicated idea that Prime frames are a pre-Vauban matter.

Edited by siralextraffo

I get what you are saying, but Nyx and Frost were in U6, Nova was U9

It's definitely not a question about who came first, there's no queue so Nova Prime is strange not because it came before Banshee or Trinity, it's strange because it came. Period.

Now, the reason is that for long, long, long time(I mean, I heard the story which raised up to common sense for like a year and a half)it was known that only pre-Vauban frames could have a Prime version.

Before Nova Prime came out, you could read everywhere that people were complaining about newest frames not getting a chance to have a Prime and so on; can't remember the reason why this notion spreaded out, but that's the way it was, maybe there was even a lore reason or a DE source, but honeslty I can't remember.

Also, last Primes was supporting the idea, as before Nova each new Prime was in fact a frame which standard version was released before Vauban.

Now that Nova Prime came out, it was clear that whatever that assumption/knowledge came from, it was wrong and any frame could get a Prime version.

That is why I'm saying that there's no reason why Ash or Volt should be next over the other male ones; everyone keeps saying it's a matter of those two because they're oldest frame among the remaining to be primed or because there's still the radicated idea that Prime frames are a pre-Vauban matter.

DE has stated that all frames have a chance to be primed. That is all. Tatty-bye now.

I get what you are saying, but Nyx and Frost were in U6, Nova was U9

Shiz, you're right.

Just checked the wiki for confirmation and my numeric dyslexia kicked in. I don't know how I forgot since I've been playing since closed beta.

Regardless, it's not that crazy that she was primed. I'm irritated that she was primed before Trinity, but I still like having her and don't see any legitimate reason as to why she shouldn't have been given some bling.

As WingedCrusade already stated, ALL frames are eligible for blinghood.

Regardless, it's not that crazy that she was primed. I'm irritated that she was primed before Trinity, but I still like having her and don't see any legitimate reason as to why she shouldn't have been given some bling.

People did complain about Nova Prime breaking the lore, but those people need to learn to distinguish between lore that is in the game and their own headcanon.

DE has stated that all frames have a chance to be primed. That is all. Tatty-bye now.

Dunno if you had problems readings what I wrote or you're just having fun by being defiant, but I was pretty much saying the same thing, as the old notion was clearly a rumor and now we have a sure answer about the matter.

So, I was just trying to explain my previous post to another user, as I was not saying at all that Nova Prime should have been released after Banshee or Trinity.

Tatty-bye now.

we can instantly rule out any frame that isnt obtained through a basic planet boss. Because why would they make something so difficult to get like say vauben a prime frame and lose alll the income from people directly buying it due to impatience.