Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #46!

[DE]Rebecca

Questions:

With the new Physical Based Rending tech used on Nova Prime, Soma Prime, and Vasto Prime, will future prime warframes and weapons have a color slot dedicated to recoloring the gold bits?

Also, are you planning on making the gold bits of past prime warframes and weapons recolorable too?

Kubrow armor and at least one ability..... plain an simple do you know how bad &#! a kubrow would look with armor on, damn don't talk about prime armor I would die... and before I forget tell me why do I buy for example a huge &#! kubrow but how in the world when the pup matures it's small or average.... plz don't answer me with height and gender are random bull cause it doesn't make no senses.... BTW ...Love the game...

- What is the opinion of the devs of the game changes brought by the new units, with the nullifiers shield, the moas sniping goo, the shift from some places to farm and game mods to others?

- Do the devs think that the number of nods on each planet is okay or is too high like some discussions on here and on reddit say?

- What about we have some kind of feet/shoe accessories?

Thanks

1.Im a little curios about the new warframe. I heard his elemental damage will differ by the collor we select it for his energy. Is that true? Because that will be awsome

2.Kubrows arent so usefull as we expected can we get a buff for them?

3.Shotguns and snipers are the most useless weapons because they dont deal high damage will they be buffed?

Is any chance to get a marketplace where players can list items and they can buy it one from another? And we can choose from the 3 currencies Platinum , Ducats or Credits.

Edited by Twisty171

Mojo Dojo Two Point Oh

Aside from the customization of your warframe/weapon/kubrow appearance, the dojo is the most prominent place where a player can interact with their environment in a creative and constructive capacity. I was recently inspired by trading at a clan dojo where someone had clearly spent not just many hours, but many *player days* worth of customization, both in dojo layout and decoration.

Unfortunately, the core dojo mechanics penalize players for upgrading clan halls, no longer allowing them to garbage collect and/or relocate lesser halls, leaving you locked into bad layouts. It would take me weeks of play to move my original smallest hall, at this point, requiring me to deconstruct and reconstruct my *ENTIRE DOJO*. Can we do something about that? A very simple fix would be to track what the max hall level is rather than placing a hard dependency on lesser halls being built to facilitate greater/grander halls.

Reworking decorations could be improved as well. Simply being able to move/rotation/scale a propsective decoration (ie, oops, a little to the left) would make the experience less frustrating, rather than having to recreate the decoration from scratch each time you want to adjust it.

The UI for adding resources to research / decoration could be improved as well. rather than having to fill in 5 fields worth of resources, it would be nice to have a "i have all of these, just do it" button, or even a "max" button for each resource.

Thanks! Looking forward to the devstream.

Any chance the balance of primes VS Normals can get a look? Primes really aren't harder even for a newbie to get, and you had said in the past that primes were just older versions more suited to the needs of Orokin, so why not have them have DIFFERENT stats rather then plain better? IE Frost prime might have more Health where as normal Frost might have more Shields. Could be more differences, but it's still frustrating that half the frames are Weaker for no real reason.

Edited by WhiteCopain

3.Curiously, during the augment design process, the design council has suggested a number of great augments that were not ultimately put up for a vote, and, oddly, the ideas that were put up for a vote flagrantly broke the ground rules set for augments.

Is there a reason behind this? It's greatly confused and upset much of the council.

4. It looks like we're on schedule to soon have one augment for every skill in the game. Will there ever be more(that is, second/third augments for a skill that has one)?

Dear DE,

Some of the old weapon models are starting to become a little obsolete. Either they lack a custom reload, are completely static, or they're simply lacking in quality compared to newer weapons. Examples include the Lex Vanilla, Latron (both versions), Burston Prime, and the Lanka/Snipetron models.

As a fan of the oldies, I'd love to see them given a pass, spruce them up a bit.

Sincerely,

<-This Guy.

focus focu focus

we need a lot of LORE and what about focus focus focus XD

jokes aside it wiil be good idea if the founders helped with the focus system or

make a post thread or what ever so that the community can help a little        we are talking about end game things that should not be taken light

and my question:When can we exspect more LORE? Can i help with the LORE too? PLS

P.S. can we hear some other hints for the new FRAME?

I f***ng love riddles.      *excited*   *heavy breathing*>*verry excited*

<image>http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2pja7voUe1qd5dc0.gif</image>

Edited by Kostadin

The scythes never did get that a heavy weapon buff, can we expect them to receive buff down the road?

Sheldon theorised going beyond rotation C to have a better chance at prime gear. However looking at solo play that doesn't appear to be much of an option; in the the derelict, and in the higher tiers of the void. With that in mind will there be a rebalancing in enemies for tenno playing solo or with less then four people?

Will we ever see more variety in Infested enemies? (Corpus-based chargers, Grineer-based runners, crawlers, and leapers, mutalist rollers, etc.)

Will the composition of Infested ever be influenced based on the tileset of the mission? (More Grineer-based infested on asteroid bases, galleons, etc.)

And will there be more infested-based tilesets for them in the future? (Entirely infested Grineer derelicts, Infestation attempting to assimilate planet biomes... ?)

I'd be interested in seeing an infested kubrow or desert skate.

Edited by FLSH_BNG

My question is to what was mentioned in the last dev stream. PvP is "getting balanced and worked on". Now I and my group of tenno we are super excited for this change cause PvP needs more. Any plans for maybe 4v4 deathmatches? And how about reward people who like PvP. After each battle you should get something right? I heard of this New currency with the void trader. Maybe make the two work together?

Also sniper rework, please tell me you love the console community enough to have a primed chamber event. Battle of the best 100 players across all platforms sounds pretty epic

Edited by (XB1)M1KE daSALESguy

I have another question

Dear DE

The stalker is a favourite enemy of mine and every time I get the distorted HUD and messages, I know I am in for it. While he looks nice enough already, how about giving him a special syandana to really stand out from other tenno. Also, while this is a stretch of one's imagination, would we ever see The Stalker in an Archwing or fighter of some sort? Surely the tenno are not safe simply because they are in space.

I hope you can answer this question

Saintsman12

PS. No I don't know why I am writing this like a letter either

Syndicate Syandanas look really nice.. but that's about it at the moment

- Do you consider further Syndicate Syandana changes?

(e.g. lower price ~75k . if we wear a Syndicate Syandana we gain more points for the Syndicate, like we do with Sigils, maybe -maybe- maaaaybe trade? :3)

- Last year you showed multiple new alternate Helmets... any news about those? (eta?)

Almost every UI got changed over time and they all look really nice...but what about  the chat window?

- What are your thoughts about a new Chat UI or even a complete new Chat-system?

The current chat works... but there are limits

(and some things are still missing.. e.g : Option to mute/kick tenno from alliance-chat for a short amount of time)

The Relay Stations will get new awesome Statues, yayy^^ (btw: thank you very much for answering one of my questions in devstream 45)  

- Will the basic Relay Design change too?

I kinda want to see a Oberontree in the middle of a Relay that has a New Loka forest Design or a burning hot Ember as the eyecatcher in a Red Veil Relay...

or the overall question:

- When/If we rebuild the old Relay Stations... what will change?

Will every Syndicate have its own Relay? Will we be able to decide how we want to rebuild the relay station? (e.g. Darvo Shop near the entrance, multiple elevators,yadaya)

Edited by Fabpsi

Lets see... 

Channeling needs a rework, its obsolete... Is it considered? 

Charged attacks status? 

More dojo customizations?

Relay statues status?

Next New melee stance? 

Underwater tileset status? 

Syndicate syandanas need to be balanced in terms of obtaining glow effect.

CC requirement for Raid?  

Archwing boss (Golem), status? 

Parkour 2.0 status? 

Spy 2.0? 

PvP rework status? 

Kubrow customization?

Weapon balancing? (Every weapon should have endgame potential rather than select few) 

Focus system status? 

Console Relay stress test status? 

Prime drop tables rework status? 

More syndicate weapons? 

More syndicate weapon mods? 

Archwing Mod balancing? 

Valentine color pack? 

Next prime access status? 

Nullifier balance? 

More Archwing gear?

More Archwing missions? 

More Archwing gametypes? 

Archwing pvp? 

New sentinel or kubrow? 

Raids status?  

Stealth 2.0? 

Daily Rewards 2.0? 

Different primed mods ranks? R10 is to crazy, have some R5 

New enemy types? 

...Thats all...

Oh wait, What happens to kubrows when you consign them to Lotus?? 

Kubrow Kuestions

1. The kubs have this nasty habit of standing in front of you.

HT5mBAT.jpg

Which is extremely annoying since you have to reposition yourself in the middle of a battle from, probably, a good spot to be able to shoot at the enemy.

Can we get this fix? Dont know anything about this engine but linking a default spot behind the player doesnt sound that difficult, right?

2. How about adding kubrow commands to the emote wheel?

Two simple and helpful commands to start should be guard and heel.

Guard has the kubrow only attack enemies that coming within a certain radius from the spot where guard was cast.

This would be helpful in defense missions to guard the pod\computer and when doing stealth. Because when sneaking around the kubs goes pretty much everywhere because of the pathing its programmed with. So you could leave the kub behind until you clear the area.

Heel has the kub immediately stop whatever it's doing and returns to the side of the player.

Any update on kubrow kosmetics?