Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.7

DE_Adam

Please DE, remove 3 x Orokin Cell rewards in Void runs...at least in T4 Void runs...leave more space to R5 Cores...

Otherwise I'll end maxing my Primed Mods when my grandchildren graduate...and I'm single right now...

Thanks!

Edited by Demdemeh

Please DE, remove 3 x Orokin Cell rewards in Void runs...at least in T4 Void runs...leave more space to R5 Cores...

Otherwise I'll end maxing my Primed Mods when my grandchildren graduate...and I'm single right now...

Thanks!

I doubt u can finish Maxing all your primed mods  when your grandchildren graduate. u probably have to let your grandchildren to play your account to finish maxing all primed mods

Edited by Bluez45

Mission Reward Changes

The following Missions / Rotations have been updated to include a pack of 5 Rare Fusion Cores as a reward:

• Hard Survival Missions (Enemy Level 20+), reward available on Rotation A .
  • Hard Interception Missions (Enemy Level 20+), reward available on Rotation B.

Just to triple clarify, this is referring to missions on the Solar Chart (not Void Keys).

Still no fix for this: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/394989-fixed-i-think-all-trades-exhausted-without-using-them/#entry4407816

I've spoken to one of my clan mates that has also posted on the same thread. Come Thursday he will have had this bug for 2 weeks. Something needs to be addressed about this as I'm sure there are more people being affected by this that do not post on the forums.

I'm sorry but the drop rate are really serious bad

still see no reason to put orokin cell in the T4S anyway you could just revert it and now people can choose how they gonna find r5 core

i already try 5 run on several hard node include pluto palus wasting 50 minute ( 2 round on cupid uranus , 3 round on pluto - palus ) and just once r5 pack........

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language