Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Me Or Is Owning A Primed Warframe Like Owning A Lamborghini?

LashLethal

Like, it doesn't matter if the normal frame is better, you just have to get it primed. You just buy it because you can. I have Rhino Prime, Mag Prime and now I just  bought the Ember Prime full set. I want the Nyx Prime too. But damn, doing all this trading make me feel like Rick Ross 

Getting Frost Prime back in 2013 was great. I remember waking up and saying "I am totally getting those Systems today", and kindly enough, the RNG Gods granted me his Systems after a few tries.

Have been using him ever since for everything. 

Yeah. But even now Ember Prime's only advantage is a bit more armor (on a squishy low armor frame) with worse polarities, right?

I guess, but with the recent changes to ember, the build I'm using actually works best because of prime's polarities. So I guess right now your playstyle determines which is better.

Back in the days when there was no "trading", yes they were tokens of your dedicated farming.

These days any kid rolls with prime stuff.

Yup .

But even then, I farmed for just about all of my Prime stuff even with trading available. The only thing Prime-related I've ever purchased was Soma Prime Stock, and that was during an indecisive moment with every T3 Exterminate key I used and got Cockroach Prime (Mag Prime) parts.

Edited by Trowicia

0.1 more speed and 25 more energy, 

No thanks.

I'm not sure how big the difference is on Loki since I'm not a Loki user, but the 0.1 speed on Rhino P makes a world of difference, it turns Rhino from "Sweet Jeezas, why won't this thing move" to "This is quite comfortable".

Rhino Prime with Vanguard is the 2nd fastest frame in the game, just behind Loki.

I'm not sure how big the difference is on Loki since I'm not a Loki user, but the 0.1 speed on Rhino P makes a world of difference, it turns Rhino from "Sweet Jeezas, why won't this thing move" to "This is quite comfortable".

Rhino Prime with Vanguard is the 2nd fastest frame in the game, just behind Loki.

So there are people who play Rhino.. Hmph. Okay.

the only reason for some primes  beyond the mastery are the aforementioned stats increase with excalibur prime (founder exclusive), rhino prime (speed), and and loki prime (energy).  the rest just have changed polarities and physical design.  i've had to plat-buy one part for both loki and nyx to make each frame.  if i ever get either sabotage part for nova, i'll buy the last as well.

but any normal frame is as useable as the prime-related version.  don't worry if you do not have the prime versions.  i prefer using zephyr for 90% of my game time anyways now and the rest tend to sit around unused after i max their levels.

Free energy regens in void. Decent upgrade if you ask me.

PS

I WOKE UP IN A NEW TRINITY

Like, it doesn't matter if the normal frame is better, you just have to get it primed. You just buy it because you can. I have Rhino Prime, Mag Prime and now I just  bought the Ember Prime full set. I want the Nyx Prime too. But damn, doing all this trading make me feel like Rick Ross

Soundcloud.com/talcomx/lisetty

Primed are like a Mercedes

Excalibur p is the only Lamborghini