Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.14.1

DE_Adam

Still no fix for Nova`s Null Star!

I do not want to spam your forums every update, but ever since 15.13 I`ve been posting this small problem over and over again and still NOTHING!!!!

Nova`s NULL STAR now has no trail.

How it looks now:

18f57o.png 

How it looked before U15.13

fu5l5e.png 

Also No FIX for FANG colour customization

347z0u8.png 

Edited by Elannor

what the hek is a "Crossfire" mission?

Corpus and Grineer killing each other, and Tenno chiming in and killing both sides.

Like a Invasion mission, but with Tenno being on none of the sides.

Introduced by one of the last patches because changes for it leaked through, its not yet finished I think.

They were pulled from syndicate spy/rescue mission right after they were implemented. SO are you saying they have been put back in or have you just not bothered to play since they were removed.

edited my post. i find it much easier to just blame everything on syndicate minions rather than play the game and be disappointed.

stalker is beyond op, DE. one shot and 660/990 is like nothing. really pissed how you try to make the game challenging for your players. his special 'dispel' is nice but is too overrated - he cast it at-will, which is really-really MEH. can WE have a skill that we can cast at-will? No. we are just some silly tin-skin garbage, who developers call space-ninjas, but soon we will be just space-pillows .

before he WAS challenging - with skill and good equipment you has chances alone - now is almost impossible. wtf, really!

i'm done with your game for now DE. i'm really pissed and i don't like how your game turn.

/uninstall

bye

Changes

• Syndicate Allies will no longer fire at enemies unless the player engages combat or they’re attacked.
  • Syndicate Allies will hold fire while players are doing stealth kills.
  • Syndicate Allies should less frequently walk in front of the player when firing their weapons.

Nice touches, DE. Thank you.

However, I still heartily implore you to reconsider the [permanent] addition of these "Allies". Please give us an opportunity/choice to turn them OFF. People who like them can play with them while those who do not like them can play without. I'm already at the point where I have to skip Syndicate missions because the presence of these unwanted people (that I have no CHOICE but have them FORCED upon me) is ruining the experience.

Let's be clear about the LS, you are still WRONG. ALL LS NEEDS FIXING NOT JUST NEWBIE LS AND FOR SOLO PLAYERS. Why is it that you guys cannot just be fair across the board?

Oh and REMOVE LS FROM NEKROS' OBTAINABLE RESOURCES FROM USE OF DESECRATE!

Why should it be necessary we use a specific frame EVER FOR ANY REASON

What happened to player choice? What happened to diversity? Oh yeah, you implemented a farmer.

Seriously, if you guys hate forum rage so much stop making monumental mistakes. To be clear I'm talking about the addition of a farming ability being tied to a game mode and becoming a requirement for advanced runs.

guess we are never getting real physx back,thanks for all you guys do but after a yr where physx would dissapear when ya paused the game,you finally fixed this issue for all of us only to rip physx away for what i believe to be a cpu based particle system that can run on the consoles, well i think i jus spent my last dollar on this game,thanks for the memories

Edited by TheSilverBackWolf

stalker is beyond op, DE. one shot and 660/990 is like nothing. really &!$$ed how you try to make the game challenging for your players. his special 'dispel' is nice but is too overrated - he cast it at-will, which is really-really MEH. can WE have a skill that we can cast at-will? No. we are just some silly tin-skin garbage, who developers call space-ninjas, but soon we will be just space-pillows .

before he WAS challenging - with skill and good equipment you has chances alone - now is almost impossible. wtf, really!

i'm done with your game for now DE. i'm really &!$$ed and i don't like how your game turn.

/uninstall

bye

I 1hit stalker...If anything, he is too easy to kill..

But if this is your attitude towards the game, please dont install it again.

So the Eros Arrow Skin is 5,000 credits for a one time use item, that is just a custom skin?

Or is it not one time use?

Does the arrow skin do something other then appearance change?

Like, one-hit-kill?

That would be cool.

I remember playing a game that had one-hit-kill arrows that where sold for 5k each.

If it's just cosmetic, then they should be sold 5k for 20 arrows at least.

~~~~~

Really like the Solo play survival LF drop rate increase.

~~~~~

HEART OF THE LOTUS

Eros Arrow Skin and Color Picker

Valentine's Day is upon us! Whether that makes you feel like declaring your love from the top of a Relay or taking headshots on the Grineer, we've got some love-day items coming your way.

EROS ARROW SKIN

Kill them with kindness!

Show the enemy you care with the Eros Arrow Skin. This adds heart-shaped tips to any Bow Weapon you have equipped. Even Cupid will be envious!

Pick up some Eros Skins in the Market for 5,000 Credits each.  To use your Eros Arrow Skin simply purchase the item in the Market and equip it in your Gear.  Once in a Mission use the Arrow Skin just like a normal consumable item.  

VALENTINE COLOR PICKER

Does Valentine's Day have you seeing red? Or, does it make you tickled pink? Wear your heart on your Warframe's sleeve -- and well, all of your Warframe -- with the Valentine Color Picker.

Add a selection of love-ly color choices to your Arsenal!  Purchase the Valentine Color Picker in the Market for One Credit.

Grab these Valentine-themed items before they're gone!

Still no bonus for the people that payed for the V-colors the first year?

We should get an animated heart emblem that has heart floating upwards.